Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC users thread  (Read 438324 times)
TwinTurbo

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:18:53 AM

I just had an avalon that was running fine for weeks suddenly stop working Sad

Red/yellow lights are on. The miner starts but it never does any work (hashrate is 0)

Where should I start looking for the problem?

I had one do something similar. It turned out to be a bad USB cable connection inside of the case. The cable that runs from the built-in router to the front of the case makes poor contact with the hub where all of the power and data cables connect. Try pushing the cable to the right or left of the socket. My theory is the vibration of the fans eventually wiggled the cable enough to get it to disconnect. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobo79

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:19:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OlJOgGe.jpg?1

I want to ask which kind of resistor is missing here on the second chip from right?
I've been looking around,but can't finded what is the corect name and parameters of that one.
odin.dillinger

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:36:22 PM

Hello all. After some Internet downtime(damn ISPs) and a swift relocation of my batch 3 3module avalon. I have a hard time getting uptime. The ethernet connection is unbelivably slow and disconnects and connects all the time. It took me 2hours to connect it to the WIFI. It was up to about 68gh/s for one hour, and then died. Now im having a hard time acsessing the web interface. Anybody got any idea whats causing this slow/briken connection on the ethernet between my avalon and my ubuntu laptop? thanks.
Ghost of USD

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:57:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OlJOgGe.jpg?1

I want to ask which kind of resistor is missing here on the second chip from right?
I've been looking around,but can't finded what is the corect name and parameters of that one.

According to the docs: https://github.com/BitSyncom/avalon-ref/blob/master/PDF/SCH/hash_chip.pdf?raw=true

That is a 60 Ohm @ 100MHz Magnetic Ferrite Chip Bead
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:31:41 PM

Hello all. After some Internet downtime(damn ISPs) and a swift relocation of my batch 3 3module avalon. I have a hard time getting uptime. The ethernet connection is unbelivably slow and disconnects and connects all the time. It took me 2hours to connect it to the WIFI. It was up to about 68gh/s for one hour, and then died. Now im having a hard time acsessing the web interface. Anybody got any idea whats causing this slow/briken connection on the ethernet between my avalon and my ubuntu laptop? thanks.

Make sure you have the avalon only have either wifi or ethernet connecting to the default gateway, if both are on the same subnet, your avalon is trying to connect via both to the outside and that gives weird results.

If you stick to ethernet, remove the wifi support in the interface
GandalfG

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Dig your freedom

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:41:27 PM

You can simple short pad instead MB  M1 on schematic  but there is the reason why this element retorted. I think short inside chip or ceramic capacitor on left side MB.

First: took this module outside.
Moved the last onto his place.
Now can turn on miner.

Then make measure on the damaged PCB:
for a short on 7 pin  to GND and 3v3
If chip are damaged go to cellphone repair box, and swap  chip from last position U12 to U6.
Chip work in the chain and if you remove broken have 2 options:
insert new or one from last position
make wire connection
pin 1 to pin 36
pin 2 to pin 35
Before mount repaired PCB check for short on all chip (1V2  3V3 to GDN)

I hope this help.

Want to say thanks? 16ragydppe9QFRVhrdwEUjgfMS7KCfEFGY
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:48:22 AM

Make sure you have the avalon only have either wifi or ethernet connecting to the default gateway, if both are on the same subnet, your avalon is trying to connect via both to the outside and that gives weird results.

If you stick to ethernet, remove the wifi support in the interface

That, and i realised if wifi reception is low, somehow after a few hours or days, it just continues to drop connection (read somewhere that wifi card looses power if reception is low). Make sure to use antennae or switch in full to LAN as above poster mentioned.
prodigits7

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:07:18 PM

You're problem is with the TP-LINK, I was able to fix the issue by replacing that module. You can see pictures here: www.neo-asics.com
odin.dillinger

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:34:39 AM

Thanks Guys. Its hasing nicely along now, on the ethernet.
Darioux

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:00:26 AM

Red/yellow lights are on. The miner starts but it never does any work (hashrate is 0)

I had one do something similar. It turned out to be a bad USB cable connection inside of the case. The cable that runs from the built-in router to the front of the case makes poor contact with the hub where all of the power and data cables connect. Try pushing the cable to the right or left of the socket. My theory is the vibration of the fans eventually wiggled the cable enough to get it to disconnect. Good luck!

Woke up this morning with a very similar issue, on B3 unit running 20130821 firmware and LAN connection. I've been using SilverStone 1500W PSU so don't think PSU is the problem. I've opened Avalon up and the blue LED doesn't seem to be flashing anymore! It only does one brief flash when reconnecting the USB cable (to check the connections). Tried couple of different USB cables with the same results. Not sure, but looks like my TL-WR703N could be dead? I'm thinking the quickest solution might be connecting directly to PC to mine that way, cos looks like ordering a replacement TL-WR703N from Ebay would take ages to arrive. How do I connect avalon to computer via USB and mine that way? or any other ideas?

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Mining hardware dev and reviewer.

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:30:10 AM

What is the current consensus on the volt mod right now? Is 1.2V fine for 3 module Avalons wrt cooling with factory heatsink and fans ans casings??

Looking to review Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:25:02 PM

Woke up this morning with a very similar issue, on B3 unit running 20130821 firmware and LAN connection. I've been using SilverStone 1500W PSU so don't think PSU is the problem. I've opened Avalon up and the blue LED doesn't seem to be flashing anymore! It only does one brief flash when reconnecting the USB cable (to check the connections). Tried couple of different USB cables with the same results. Not sure, but looks like my TL-WR703N could be dead? I'm thinking the quickest solution might be connecting directly to PC to mine that way, cos looks like ordering a replacement TL-WR703N from Ebay would take ages to arrive. How do I connect avalon to computer via USB and mine that way? or any other ideas?

Try this: (failsafe mode)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140539.msg3027863#msg3027863
burlow

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:17:01 AM

i just upgraded to cgminer 8/21/13 and now 2 of my 3 avalons have yellow flashing lights even though they appear to be hashing just fine.

anyone else notice this and what does it mean?

Don't worry about it. It's been mentioned before and said it has something to do with the changes in the timing code in the new firmware.  Mine are the same way and are mining a bit faster than with the 0703 firmware.

what is your chip frequency set to with the 8/21 firmware?
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4452
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:56:47 AM

FYI - and I'd not be surprised at all if he didn't want me to say this - but when has that stopped me before ... Smiley

ckolivas isn't making any more firmware releases for now.
His OpenWRT thingy (whatever it is) died - he's mining over the USB connection.

So I'd suggest if someone wants more firmware releases, they should band together and send him the hardware needed to replace whatever it is that has a reset switch on it that broke.

Now the reason being the obvious one, that Team Avalon fucked you all over when it comes to support, ckolivas has been supporting you all very well, even though in my Kano vs GitSyncom thread, Team Avalon said I was wrongs suggesting that hardware was required to support them ... yet they pretty much didn't at all ... yeah clearly yet another thing to add the the list of crap from GitSyncom ...

So, yeah, get him a replacement OpenWRT board (I think that's what needed) if you want more firmware releases Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
goxed
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:07:48 PM

FYI - and I'd not be surprised at all if he didn't want me to say this - but when has that stopped me before ... Smiley

So I'd suggest if someone wants more firmware releases, they should band together and send him the hardware needed to replace whatever it is that has a reset switch on it that broke.

Now the reason being the obvious one, that Team Avalon fucked you all over when it comes to support, ckolivas has been supporting you all very well, even though in my Kano vs GitSyncom thread, Team Avalon said I was wrongs suggesting that hardware was required to support them ... yet they pretty much didn't at all ... yeah clearly yet another thing to add the the list of crap from GitSyncom ...

So, yeah, get him a replacement OpenWRT board (I think that's what needed) if you want more firmware releases Smiley

The TP link openwrt is placed at the egress of airflow and gets heated up pretty bad with all the hot air from the modules. I guess either a paper heat shield, or relocation is needed.

goxed
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:08:25 PM

BTW how much does the module cost? Is there a link to a store? If you provide me the details I may start a donation thread.

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:25:25 PM

BTW how much does the module cost? Is there a link to a store? If you provide me the details I may start a donation thread.

I also posted this in the cgminer thread.

I am usually able to get a TP-Link 703n on Amazon for about $30 in the US.  They come with a Chinese only interface, but it is pretty obvious where the firmware upload page is.

The stock unit can run as-is if it is outside the Avalon case, and has the micro-usb power cable connected.  If it is to replace the Avalon board, two resistors and an antenna wire have to be modified.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:27:12 PM

It's just a WR703N with a few mods.  I'll try and get one of mine modded to send him if he'll take it.  I'll need a shipping address if someone wants to PM me one.

I most definitely appreciate his contributions.  I received some more avalons yesterday that came with 0723.  After I put 0821 on them they're all mining substantially faster.

I really hope to see a firmware some day that can clock each 10-chip board individually.  I don't know what it would take to accomplish that...I guess reprogramming the FPGA controller.

For now I plan to play games swapping modules around to try and make some strong machines (clocked higher) and some weaker ones.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 1622

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:42:21 PM

Well, I *can* make more firmware, but I will be making it blind, and since the new usb library needs udev, I will have modified the avalon build to include udev in it. I have no idea if that even works just like that or needs some other modifications to work. So while I can build the firmware, I can't test if it works, and likely, given the change to the underlying OS, it will brick the avalon. If someone is capable of unbricking their avalon and is willing to try it, I'll post said firmware (the former requirement is more important than the latter desire).

However... there is nothing particularly new in the latest cgminer for Avalon except for the inclusion of a new libusb built statically into the binary which may make it less likely to have USB failures, but since the last firmware I posted was so solid, I don't see the need for upgrading.

It's just a WR703N with a few mods.  I'll try and get one of mine modded to send him if he'll take it.  I'll need a shipping address if someone wants to PM me one.

I most definitely appreciate his contributions.  I received some more avalons yesterday that came with 0723.  After I put 0821 on them they're all mining substantially faster.

I really hope to see a firmware some day that can clock each 10-chip board individually.  I don't know what it would take to accomplish that...I guess reprogramming the FPGA controller.

For now I plan to play games swapping modules around to try and make some strong machines (clocked higher) and some weaker ones.
Thanks for the offer Bogart, but I'm not expecting to pull any more rabbits out of my hat for Avalon hardware. I still wouldn't mind a fixed device (broke the damn thing trying to hold down reset button) so I can at least keep the avalon firmware in line with latest cgminer.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
6raygp

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:42:18 PM

Hello

I'm running two Batch 3 Avalon 4 modules.  The machines has been running flawlessly for the last month+, in that entire time there has only been the need for one or two restarts and uptime was always measured in days.

A day ago in the middle of the afternoon one machine quite suddenly stopped hashing.  The yellow LED on the back came on.  There was no associated obvious event at the time, the circuit didn't trip or anything noticeable, just a sudden stop in mining.

To fix this, I've gone through every step I could think of.  Starting with simple restart, and finally escalating to the point where I put it into failsafe mode and rebooted the router, after this didnt work I even went as far as to reflash the wr703n.  This also includes opening up the Avalon and making sure every connection was snug, the problem remains the same, the machine boots to two lights, one green, one yellow, but doesn't mine even thou luci appears to function perfectly. I have copied every setting directly from a working avalons configuration. I believe the issuse stems from it only being able to connect locally threw cgminer, althou a ping of openwrt.com done from the avalons wr703n had 0% loss.

Thanks in advance, Any help would be appreciated I've tried to solve it on my self but came up against the wall.
System Log
Code:
Sat Jun 22 00:15:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:15:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:15:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:16:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3209 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:16:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:16:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:16:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:16:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:16:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:17:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:17:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:17:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:17:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:18:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3220 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:18:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:18:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:18:16 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:18:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:18:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:19:16 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:19:16 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:19:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:19:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:20:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3230 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:20:16 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:20:16 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:20:17 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5066.910000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
Sat Jun 22 00:20:17 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5066.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:20:17 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5066.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:20:19 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5068.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:20:22 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:20:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:20:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:21:22 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:21:22 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:21:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:21:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:22:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3241 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:22:22 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:22:22 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:22:28 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:22:58 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:22:58 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:23:28 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:23:28 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:23:58 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:23:58 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:24:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3252 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:24:28 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:24:28 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:24:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:25:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:25:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:25:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:25:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:25:47 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5396.910000] eth0: link down
Sat Jun 22 00:25:47 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5396.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered disabled state
Sat Jun 22 00:25:54 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5403.910000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
Sat Jun 22 00:25:54 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5403.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:25:54 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5403.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:25:56 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5405.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:26:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 3270 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:26:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:26:04 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:26:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:26:34 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:26:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:27:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:27:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:27:38 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5507.220000] device wlan0 entered promiscuous mode
Sat Jun 22 00:27:38 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5507.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:27:38 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5507.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:27:39 2013 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA b4:f0:ab:99:4e:b6 IEEE 802.11: authenticated
Sat Jun 22 00:27:39 2013 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA b4:f0:ab:99:4e:b6 IEEE 802.11: associated (aid 1)
Sat Jun 22 00:27:40 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5509.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Sat Jun 22 00:27:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:27:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:28:01 2013 news.info crond[727]: crond: USER root pid 4673 cmd /usr/bin/cgminer-monitor
Sat Jun 22 00:28:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:28:10 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:28:40 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5569.660000] device wlan0 left promiscuous mode
Sat Jun 22 00:28:40 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5569.660000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered disabled state
Sat Jun 22 00:28:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: bad address '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
Sat Jun 22 00:28:40 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: could not resolve peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org, skipping
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.430000] wlan0: authenticate with 00:7f:28:fe:94:37
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.460000] wlan0: send auth to 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (try 1/3)
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.470000] wlan0: authenticated
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.500000] wlan0: associate with 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (try 1/3)
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.500000] wlan0: RX AssocResp from 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (capab=0x411 status=0 aid=3)
Sat Jun 22 00:28:44 2013 auth.info kernel: [ 5573.510000] wlan0: associated
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[782]: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.error netifd: wwan (5395): udhcpc (v1.19.4) started
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.error netifd: wwan (5395): Sending discover...
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.error netifd: wwan (5395): Sending select for 192.168.1.10...
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.error netifd: wwan (5395): Lease of 192.168.1.10 obtained, lease time 604800
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 daemon.error netifd: Interface 'wwan' is now up
Sat Jun 22 00:28:45 2013 authpriv.error firewall: Reloading firewall due to ifup of wwan (wlan0)
Sat Jun 22 00:28:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: Alarm clock
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 authpriv.error dnsmasq: DNS rebinding protection is active, will discard upstream RFC1918 responses!
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 authpriv.error dnsmasq: Allowing 127.0.0.0/8 responses
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: started, version 2.66 cachesize 150
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP no-DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP no-conntrack no-ipset no-auth
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: reading /tmp/resolv.conf.auto
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: using nameserver 192.168.1.1#53
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: using nameserver 192.168.0.1#53
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Sat Jun 22 00:28:47 2013 daemon.info dnsmasq[5455]: read /etc/hosts - 1 addresses
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: resolved peer 3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org to 195.222.33.219
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: resolved peer 2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org to 72.8.140.240
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: resolved peer 1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org to 172.245.212.17
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: resolved peer 0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org to 200.192.112.8
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x01 offset 6406790.793459 delay 0.062443 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x01 offset 6406790.794427 delay 0.221704 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Sat Jun 22 00:28:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x01 offset 6406790.799837 delay 0.234574 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Sat Jun 22 00:28:53 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x01 offset 6406790.371345 delay 1.004832 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x03 offset -0.008306 delay 0.064579 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:44 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x03 offset 0.002897 delay 0.143439 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:45 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x03 offset -0.006319 delay 0.227303 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Wed Sep  4 04:08:45 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x03 offset -0.004071 delay 0.238565 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:46 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x07 offset -0.004660 delay 0.235192 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x07 offset -0.009690 delay 0.063276 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x07 offset 0.006759 delay 0.136104 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:47 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x07 offset -0.006910 delay 0.232990 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Wed Sep  4 04:08:48 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:48 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x0f offset -0.003990 delay 0.235301 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x0f offset -0.011237 delay 0.064747 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x0f offset 0.006231 delay 0.130539 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:49 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x0f offset -0.007911 delay 0.227253 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Wed Sep  4 04:08:50 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x1f offset -0.003842 delay 0.233941 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:51 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:51 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x3f offset -0.003501 delay 0.234137 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 news.emerg crond[727]: time disparity of 106780 minutes detected
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x1f offset -0.010214 delay 0.064767 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x1f offset 0.004319 delay 0.140605 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x1f offset -0.007046 delay 0.229165 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Wed Sep  4 04:08:52 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0x7f offset -0.003247 delay 0.237917 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:53 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:53 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x3f offset -0.011564 delay 0.062970 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 172.245.212.17
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 200.192.112.8
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 172.245.212.17: reach 0x3f offset 0.003779 delay 0.135603 status 0x24 strat 3 refid 0xd0576828 rootdelay 0.028397
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 200.192.112.8: reach 0x3f offset -0.007041 delay 0.225891 status 0x64 strat 2 refid 0xc8a007ba rootdelay 0.008042
Wed Sep  4 04:08:54 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0xff offset -0.004938 delay 0.238216 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:55 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 195.222.33.219
Wed Sep  4 04:08:55 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: sent query to 72.8.140.240
Wed Sep  4 04:08:55 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 72.8.140.240: reach 0x7f offset -0.012271 delay 0.063010 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0x409374e5 rootdelay 0.002884
Wed Sep  4 04:08:56 2013 daemon.info sysinit: ntpd: reply from 195.222.33.219: reach 0xff offset -0.003286 delay 0.236144 status 0x24 strat 2 refid 0xc3de20e1 rootdelay 0.000366
Wed Sep  4 04:08:56 2013 daemon.info sysinit: - init complete -

CGMiner APi Log
Code:
[Firmware Version] => 20130723
cgminer-37815e0
luci-56acbaa
cgminer-openwrt-packages-d9bac89
Reply was 'STATUS=S,When=1378268011,Code=70,Msg=CGMiner stats,Description=cgminer 3.3.1|STATS=0,ID=AVA0,Elapsed=84,Calls=0,Wait=0.000000,Max=0.000000,Min=99999999.000000,baud=115200,miner_count=24,asic_count=10,timeout=45,frequency=282,fan1=0,fan2=0,fan3=0,temp1=0,temp2=0,temp3=0,temp_max=0,no_matching_work=0,match_work_count1=0,match_work_count2=0,match_work_count3=0,match_work_count4=0,match_work_count5=0,match_work_count6=0,match_work_count7=0,match_work_count8=0,match_work_count9=0,match_work_count10=0,match_work_count11=0,match_work_count12=0,match_work_count13=0,match_work_count14=0,match_work_count15=0,match_work_count16=0,match_work_count17=0,match_work_count18=0,match_work_count19=0,match_work_count20=0,match_work_count21=0,match_work_count22=0,match_work_count23=0,match_work_count24=0,USB Pipe=0,USB Delay=r0 0.000000 w0 0.000000|STATS=1,ID=POOL0,Elapsed=84,Calls=0,Wait=0.000000,Max=0.000000,Min=99999999.000000,Pool Calls=0,Pool Attempts=0,Pool Wait=0.000000,Pool Max=0.000000,Pool Min=99999999.000000,Pool Av=0.000000,Work Had Roll Time=false,Work Can Roll=false,Work Had Expire=false,Work Roll Time=0,Work Diff=1.00000000,Min Diff=1.00000000,Max Diff=1.00000000,Min Diff Count=442,Max Diff Count=442,Times Sent=2,Bytes Sent=147,Times Recv=7,Bytes Recv=4751,Net Bytes Sent=147,Net Bytes Recv=4751|STATS=2,ID=POOL1,Elapsed=84,Calls=0,Wait=0.000000,Max=0.000000,Min=99999999.000000,Pool Calls=0,Pool Attempts=0,Pool Wait=0.000000,Pool Max=0.000000,Pool Min=99999999.000000,Pool Av=0.000000,Work Had Roll Time=false,Work Can Roll=false,Work Had Expire=false,Work Roll Time=0,Work Diff=1.00000000,Min Diff=1.00000000,Max Diff=1.00000000,Min Diff Count=442,Max Diff Count=442,Times Sent=2,Bytes Sent=147,Times Recv=9,Bytes Recv=6537,Net Bytes Sent=147,Net Bytes Recv=6537|STATS=3,ID=POOL2,Elapsed=84,Calls=0,Wait=0.000000,Max=0.000000,Min=99999999.000000,Pool Calls=0,Pool Attempts=0,Pool Wait=0.000000,Pool Max=0.000000,Pool Min=99999999.000000,Pool Av=0.000000,Work Had Roll Time=false,Work Can Roll=false,Work Had Expire=false,Work Roll Time=0,Work Diff=0.00000000,Min Diff=0.00000000,Max Diff=0.00000000,Min Diff Count=0,Max Diff Count=0,Times Sent=0,Bytes Sent=0,Times Recv=0,Bytes Recv=0,Net Bytes Sent=0,Net Bytes Recv=0|'
[STATUS] =>
(
   [STATUS] => S
   [When] => 1378268011
   [Code] => 70
   [Msg] => CGMiner stats
   [Description] => cgminer 3.3.1
)
[STATS0] =>
(
   [STATS] => 0
   [ID] => AVA0
   [Elapsed] => 84
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [baud] => 115200
   [miner_count] => 24
   [asic_count] => 10
   [timeout] => 45
   [frequency] => 282
   [fan1] => 0
   [fan2] => 0
   [fan3] => 0
   [temp1] => 0
   [temp2] => 0
   [temp3] => 0
   [temp_max] => 0
   [no_matching_work] => 0
   [match_work_count1] => 0
   [match_work_count2] => 0
   [match_work_count3] => 0
   [match_work_count4] => 0
   [match_work_count5] => 0
   [match_work_count6] => 0
   [match_work_count7] => 0
   [match_work_count8] => 0
   [match_work_count9] => 0
   [match_work_count10] => 0
   [match_work_count11] => 0
   [match_work_count12] => 0
   [match_work_count13] => 0
   [match_work_count14] => 0
   [match_work_count15] => 0
   [match_work_count16] => 0
   [match_work_count17] => 0
   [match_work_count18] => 0
   [match_work_count19] => 0
   [match_work_count20] => 0
   [match_work_count21] => 0
   [match_work_count22] => 0
   [match_work_count23] => 0
   [match_work_count24] => 0
   [USB Pipe] => 0
   [USB Delay] => r0 0.000000 w0 0.000000
)
[STATS1] =>
(
   [STATS] => 1
   [ID] => POOL0
   [Elapsed] => 84
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Pool Calls] => 0
   [Pool Attempts] => 0
   [Pool Wait] => 0.000000
   [Pool Max] => 0.000000
   [Pool Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Pool Av] => 0.000000
   [Work Had Roll Time] => false
   [Work Can Roll] => false
   [Work Had Expire] => false
   [Work Roll Time] => 0
   [Work Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Min Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Max Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Min Diff Count] => 442
   [Max Diff Count] => 442
   [Times Sent] => 2
   [Bytes Sent] => 147
   [Times Recv] => 7
   [Bytes Recv] => 4751
   [Net Bytes Sent] => 147
   [Net Bytes Recv] => 4751
)
[STATS2] =>
(
   [STATS] => 2
   [ID] => POOL1
   [Elapsed] => 84
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Pool Calls] => 0
   [Pool Attempts] => 0
   [Pool Wait] => 0.000000
   [Pool Max] => 0.000000
   [Pool Av] => 0.000000
   [Work Can Roll] => false
   [Work Roll Time] => 0
   [Work Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Min Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Max Diff] => 1.00000000
   [Min Diff Count] => 442
   [Max Diff Count] => 442
   [Times Sent] => 2
   [Bytes Sent] => 147
   [Times Recv] => 9
   [Bytes Recv] => 6537
   [Net Bytes Sent] => 147
   [Net Bytes Recv] => 6537
)
[STATS3] =>
(
   [STATS] => 3
   [ID] => POOL2
   [Elapsed] => 84
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Pool Calls] => 0
   [Pool Attempts] => 0
   [Pool Wait] => 0.000000
   [Pool Max] => 0.000000
   [Pool Av] => 0.000000
   [Work Can Roll] => false
   [Work Roll Time] => 0
   [Work Diff] => 0.00000000
   [Min Diff] => 0.00000000
   [Max Diff] => 0.00000000
   [Min Diff Count] => 0
   [Max Diff Count] => 0
   [Times Sent] => 0
   [Bytes Sent] => 0
   [Times Recv] => 0
   [Bytes Recv] => 0
   [Net Bytes Sent] => 0
   [Net Bytes Recv] => 0
)

Kernal Log
Code:
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.8.13 (xiangfu@0xf8) (gcc version 4.6.4 (OpenWrt/Linaro GCC 4.6-2012.12 r37008) ) #8 Tue Jul 23 15:28:47 CST 2013
[    0.000000] MyLoader: sysp=388dd517, boardp=04505212, parts=7709ac36
[    0.000000] bootconsole [early0] enabled
[    0.000000] CPU revision is: 00019374 (MIPS 24Kc)
[    0.000000] SoC: Atheros AR9330 rev 1
[    0.000000] Clocks: CPU:400.000MHz, DDR:400.000MHz, AHB:200.000MHz, Ref:25.000MHz
[    0.000000] Determined physical RAM map:
[    0.000000]  memory: 02000000 @ 00000000 (usable)
[    0.000000] Initrd not found or empty - disabling initrd
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:
[    0.000000]   Normal   [mem 0x00000000-0x01ffffff]
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000-0x01ffffff]
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 8192
[    0.000000] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat 802fc470, node_mem_map 81000000
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 64 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 8128 pages, LIFO batch:0
[    0.000000] Primary instruction cache 64kB, VIPT, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.
[    0.000000] Primary data cache 32kB, 4-way, VIPT, cache aliases, linesize 32 bytes
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s0 r0 d32768 u32768 alloc=1*32768
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 8128
[    0.000000] Kernel command line:  board=TL-WR703N console=ttyATH0,115200 rootfstype=squashfs,jffs2 noinitrd
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 128 (order: -3, 512 bytes)
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    0.000000] __ex_table already sorted, skipping sort
[    0.000000] Writing ErrCtl register=00000000
[    0.000000] Readback ErrCtl register=00000000
[    0.000000] Memory: 28852k/32768k available (2182k kernel code, 3916k reserved, 574k data, 248k init, 0k highmem)
[    0.000000] SLUB: Genslabs=9, HWalign=32, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:51
[    0.080000] Calibrating delay loop... 265.42 BogoMIPS (lpj=1327104)
[    0.080000] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.080000] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.090000] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.090000] MIPS: machine is TP-LINK TL-WR703N v1
[    0.350000] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.350000] Switching to clocksource MIPS
[    0.360000] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.360000] TCP established hash table entries: 512 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.370000] TCP bind hash table entries: 512 (order: -1, 2048 bytes)
[    0.370000] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 512 bind 512)
[    0.380000] TCP: reno registered
[    0.380000] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.390000] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.400000] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.400000] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 32
[    0.420000] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
[    0.420000] jffs2: version 2.2 (NAND) (SUMMARY) (LZMA) (RTIME) (CMODE_PRIORITY) (c) 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
[    0.430000] msgmni has been set to 56
[    0.430000] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.440000] io scheduler deadline registered (default)
[    0.440000] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 1 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    0.450000] ar933x-uart: ttyATH0 at MMIO 0x18020000 (irq = 11) is a AR933X UART
[    0.460000] console [ttyATH0] enabled, bootconsole disabled
[    0.470000] ath79-spi ath79-spi: master is unqueued, this is deprecated
[    0.480000] m25p80 spi0.0: found en25q32b, expected m25p80
[    0.480000] m25p80 spi0.0: en25q32b (4096 Kbytes)
[    0.490000] 5 tp-link partitions found on MTD device spi0.0
[    0.490000] Creating 5 MTD partitions on "spi0.0":
[    0.500000] 0x000000000000-0x000000020000 : "u-boot"
[    0.500000] 0x000000020000-0x00000011765c : "kernel"
[    0.510000] mtd: partition "kernel" must either start or end on erase block boundary or be smaller than an erase block -- forcing read-only
[    0.520000] 0x00000011765c-0x0000003f0000 : "rootfs"
[    0.520000] mtd: partition "rootfs" must either start or end on erase block boundary or be smaller than an erase block -- forcing read-only
[    0.540000] mtd: partition "rootfs" set to be root filesystem
[    0.540000] mtd: partition "rootfs_data" created automatically, ofs=3A0000, len=50000
[    0.550000] 0x0000003a0000-0x0000003f0000 : "rootfs_data"
[    0.560000] 0x0000003f0000-0x000000400000 : "art"
[    0.560000] 0x000000020000-0x0000003f0000 : "firmware"
[    0.580000] libphy: ag71xx_mdio: probed
[    0.590000] eth0: Atheros AG71xx at 0xb9000000, irq 4, mode:MII
[    1.140000] ag71xx ag71xx.0 eth0: connected to PHY at ag71xx-mdio.1:04 [uid=004dd041, driver=Generic PHY]
[    1.150000] TCP: cubic registered
[    1.150000] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    1.160000] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
[    1.170000] VFS: Mounted root (squashfs filesystem) readonly on device 31:2.
[    1.170000] Freeing unused kernel memory: 248k freed
[    3.000000] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    3.000000] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    3.010000] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    3.140000] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    3.150000] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[    3.150000] ehci-platform ehci-platform: EHCI Host Controller
[    3.160000] ehci-platform ehci-platform: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.170000] ehci-platform ehci-platform: irq 3, io mem 0x1b000000
[    3.190000] ehci-platform ehci-platform: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    3.190000] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.190000] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.580000] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using ehci-platform
[    3.730000] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.730000] hub 1-1:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    4.030000] usb 1-1.1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ehci-platform
[    6.170000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
[    7.030000] jffs2: notice: (312) jffs2_build_xattr_subsystem: complete building xattr subsystem, 1 of xdatum (0 unchecked, 0 orphan) and 14 of xref (0 dead, 2 orphan) found.
[    7.060000] eth0: link down
[    9.450000] Loading modules backported from Linux version master-2013-06-13-0-g09fcdfb
[    9.460000] Backport generated by backports.git backports-20130531-13-g3d933eb
[    9.500000] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[    9.500000] cfg80211: World regulatory domain updated:
[    9.510000] cfg80211:   (start_freq - end_freq @ bandwidth), (max_antenna_gain, max_eirp)
[    9.510000] cfg80211:   (2402000 KHz - 2472000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[    9.520000] cfg80211:   (2457000 KHz - 2482000 KHz @ 20000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[    9.530000] cfg80211:   (2474000 KHz - 2494000 KHz @ 20000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[    9.540000] cfg80211:   (5170000 KHz - 5250000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[    9.550000] cfg80211:   (5735000 KHz - 5835000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[   10.270000] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x0
[   10.270000] ath: EEPROM indicates default country code should be used
[   10.270000] ath: doing EEPROM country->regdmn map search
[   10.270000] ath: country maps to regdmn code: 0x3a
[   10.270000] ath: Country alpha2 being used: US
[   10.270000] ath: Regpair used: 0x3a
[   10.280000] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
[   10.290000] cfg80211: Calling CRDA for country: US
[   10.290000] cfg80211: Regulatory domain changed to country: US
[   10.300000] cfg80211:   (start_freq - end_freq @ bandwidth), (max_antenna_gain, max_eirp)
[   10.310000] cfg80211:   (2402000 KHz - 2472000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2700 mBm)
[   10.320000] cfg80211:   (5170000 KHz - 5250000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 1700 mBm)
[   10.320000] cfg80211:   (5250000 KHz - 5330000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[   10.330000] cfg80211:   (5490000 KHz - 5600000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[   10.340000] cfg80211:   (5650000 KHz - 5710000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[   10.350000] cfg80211:   (5735000 KHz - 5835000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), (300 mBi, 3000 mBm)
[   10.360000] ieee80211 phy0: Atheros AR9330 Rev:1 mem=0xb8100000, irq=2
[   10.680000] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
[   10.700000] xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
[   10.850000] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (454 buckets, 1816 max)
[   11.550000] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[   11.560000] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[   11.560000] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[   11.670000] usbcore: registered new interface driver ftdi_sio
[   11.680000] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for FTDI USB Serial Device
[   11.680000] ftdi_sio 1-1.1:1.0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter detected
[   11.690000] usb 1-1.1: Detected FT232RL
[   11.690000] usb 1-1.1: Number of endpoints 2
[   11.700000] usb 1-1.1: Endpoint 1 MaxPacketSize 16384
[   11.700000] usb 1-1.1: Endpoint 2 MaxPacketSize 16384
[   11.710000] usb 1-1.1: Setting MaxPacketSize 64
[   11.710000] usb 1-1.1: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[   15.010000] device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
[   15.500000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
[   15.500000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[   15.510000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[   17.510000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[   25.010000] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now disconnected from ttyUSB0
[   25.020000] ftdi_sio 1-1.1:1.0: device disconnected
[ 1017.890000] eth0: link down
[ 1017.890000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered disabled state
[ 2498.890000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
[ 2498.890000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 2498.900000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 2500.900000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 3780.910000] eth0: link down
[ 3780.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered disabled state
[ 5066.910000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
[ 5066.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5066.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5068.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5396.910000] eth0: link down
[ 5396.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered disabled state
[ 5403.910000] eth0: link up (100Mbps/Full duplex)
[ 5403.910000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5403.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5405.920000] br-lan: port 1(eth0) entered forwarding state
[ 5507.220000] device wlan0 entered promiscuous mode
[ 5507.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
[ 5507.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
[ 5509.360000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
[ 5569.660000] device wlan0 left promiscuous mode
[ 5569.660000] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered disabled state
[ 5573.430000] wlan0: authenticate with 00:7f:28:fe:94:37
[ 5573.460000] wlan0: send auth to 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (try 1/3)
[ 5573.470000] wlan0: authenticated
[ 5573.500000] wlan0: associate with 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (try 1/3)
[ 5573.500000] wlan0: RX AssocResp from 00:7f:28:fe:94:37 (capab=0x411 status=0 aid=3)
[ 5573.510000] wlan0: associated
[/code]
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: