Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 1x BFL FPGA single  (Read 1874 times)
witherworth (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 09:16:13 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2013, 09:29:34 PM by witherworth

Just got my first 2 not too long ago, and am looking to get 3 more.

3/6 Edit: I've bought my original 5 desired units, and am now looking for a 6th to add to my growing farm.

I'm looking for a US seller for a unit running without issues on at least close to stock firmware. PM me if you've got one you're looking to get rid of. With BFL about to deliver around the corner, I'm not interested in paying more than trade in value, so please don't contact me with offers above that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:36:17 PM

PMing.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 01:21:21 AM

I should mention that I'm in US, an am not interested in any EU offers, as I don't want to deal with customs and overseas shipping. I'd like to keep this as simple as possible.
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2013, 10:10:02 AM

Still lookin!
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:25:10 AM

Bump yet again!
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 06:18:51 AM

I think I'd be willing to sell 3 for $2,500 (in BTC only of course).

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 11:45:11 AM

With BFLs release of ASIC soon, there's no way to recuperate any amount spent above the trade in value. It wouldn't make sense to pay more than trade in value at this point. I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to decline.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 01:44:01 PM

With BFLs release of ASIC soon, there's no way to recuperate any amount spent above the trade in value. It wouldn't make sense to pay more than trade in value at this point. I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to decline.

Not a problem, I'll keep making about a bitcoin a week (or $25/week), or about $100 a month for the next couple of months.... almost sounds like the premium I'm including in my offer price, which I believe to be fair, but certainly not a guaranteed win/lose for either party.

Good luck mining!  Play some Seals while we wait for ASICs to ship Smiley

Fold for spending BTCs

witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 11:30:19 PM

Not a problem, I'll keep making about a bitcoin a week (or $25/week), or about $100 a month for the next couple of months.... almost sounds like the premium I'm including in my offer price, which I believe to be fair, but certainly not a guaranteed win/lose for either party.

Yeah, almost. Except when difficulty sky rockets and you're making 1 BTC per 10-20 weeks, and hoping the price doesn't plummet. At which point you'll be making $5-10 per month. Because I'm planning on upgrading, it doesn't make sense to pay more than I would by placing a normal order. So, my offer stands for now if you should reconsider.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 01:15:19 AM

Yeah, almost. Except when difficulty sky rockets and you're making 1 BTC per 10-20 weeks, and hoping the price doesn't plummet. At which point you'll be making $5-10 per month. Because I'm planning on upgrading, it doesn't make sense to pay more than I would by placing a normal order. So, my offer stands for now if you should reconsider.

Who isn't upgrading?  It'll be silly not to.  Doesn't change the fact that I can generate bitcoins for less than $4 of electricity, so at these prices, I'm still making bucks while using em.  that'll probably stay true for the next few months until it's time to ship em in.

Fold for spending BTCs

witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 01:25:05 AM

Who isn't upgrading?  It'll be silly not to.  Doesn't change the fact that I can generate bitcoins for less than $4 of electricity, so at these prices, I'm still making bucks while using em.  that'll probably stay true for the next few months until it's time to ship em in.

Well yes, I'd agree with you on the upgrading aspect, its absolutely necessary to stay in the game, however, there are quite a few people looking to get out of the bitcoin game, or imagine someone with 4 units selling off a FPGA or two to upgrade the remaining units. I'm looking for those who won't upgrade or could use the extra cash.
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 02:42:19 AM

Bump - still lookin
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 01:01:01 PM

PM'd

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 01:08:58 AM

Got my units from kibblesnbits, and they're hashing away. Used Graet as escrow, and had no issues at all! Excellent transaction, thanks!
dullmoment

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 01:17:02 AM

Lucky!  Good luck Mining!
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 02:04:04 AM

It took a whole to get several units, but I'm glad I have them now. Everyday BFL delays, they make a bit of money, and they still have their trade in value attached to them. Soon, however, they'll be pretty worthless as miners, but that may be a few more weeks yet.
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:53:11 AM

Just got some more funds in, and I'm looking for 1 more FPGA. Let me know if you've got one running without HW issues at a decent firmware speed. Will pay BTC through escrow.
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:41:48 AM

Still looking!
witherworth (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 03:58:15 PM

Another bump! Still looking for my next unit!
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 04:59:26 AM

Another bump! Still looking for my next unit!

Well looks like you would have made out buying them for $900 a month ago, hehe. 

Given ASIC release seems to be getting closer, I may lower my price to $850... just looking for one?

Fold for spending BTCs

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: