Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT BECOME THE NEXT CRYPTSY - WARNING - SCAM ALERT  (Read 6867 times)
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:53:55 PM

and today i ve been hacked at Yobit, all my (worthly ) coins gone !!!, all my btc gone ( i was trying to learn the system, so i did have that much but my 0,2 btc gone )  !!!.

parts it was my fault , i didnt activate google authenticle( now i did , but i dont have not much left Sad ).

i think i was hacked via this site :

http://bitpredicts.com/ so be carefull with this site

bummer, most of all, i didnt spend not much money but alot of my time is gone now. everyday is a learning time.

these are not HACKERS ---> THIEVES are they , and so they disgracing the name of hackers 2.

for me, my password is change itself.

i cannot login into my account.

after forgot password my issue is fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

and today i ve been hacked at Yobit, all my (worthly ) coins gone !!!, all my btc gone ( i was trying to learn the system, so i did have that much but my 0,2 btc gone )  !!!.

parts it was my fault , i didnt activate google authenticle( now i did , but i dont have not much left Sad ).

bummer, most of all, i didnt spend not much money but alot of my time is gone now. everyday is a learning time.

these are not HACKERS ---> THIEVES are they , and so they disgracing the name of hackers 2.

so you used the same account / password for both sites ?
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:32:23 PM

There is one exchange as a fellow crypto-currency follower/reader/trader for about 7+ years that I don't trust. Yes, I don't trust Yobit and wouldn't even try to trade on that site if that tells you something. I don't even trust putting $1 U.S.D on the exchange wallet. The layout of the site, the execution and overall in general seems very poor.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

so you used the same account / password for both sites ?
most of the time, i use same nick but different pass, but its tricky site, cause when i was making a account , i used an random pass and it didnt accepted , so i thought i have to use more characters , i did used some pass so i think i used the real pass also ( i know not very clever , but it went automaticly  Cry ). so couldnt make an account , so i left and was the site forgotten , after later that day i logged in at yobit , i was logged in when the hacker also was logged in, and he immedatly reply-ed something what forbidden was at yobit and i where banned for a week. i didnt now then i was hacked, i was suprised , i saw my btc decreasing after seeing that i panicly clicked on freeze whitdrawals and been now freezed Sad , but now i cant unfreeze it either , only the admin can and he didnt reply till now to me:(.

this was/is an lesson for me, be always alert and use more securitys at importent things Smiley . this lesson has cost me est. 0,13 btc Sad

here is the transaction:
https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/6ebb670731dfb2ed779d556b5fa3ae350c1b53eb677d2fb33e91356b6d606c43

and i think they collected at least 30BTC :
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/18Pj1A9EitFr4nbocC6yKPSRiUmUdkeiAp

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:44:30 PM

Yobit still active but support still the same as before.. and this is the worst support ever but they are still legit for me.. i can still trade there and withdraw.. i don't know in the future if yobit will be the same as cryptsy.. and i hope it will not happen in the future..
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:25:04 PM

and today i ve been hacked at Yobit, all my (worthly ) coins gone !!!, all my btc gone ( i was trying to learn the system, so i did have that much but my 0,2 btc gone )  !!!.

How from bitpredicts you can loss your funds on yobit? I can't follow the connection...
What type of pc you use? where you store your password?

Yobit still active but support still the same as before.. and this is the worst support ever but they are still legit for me.. i can still trade there and withdraw.. i don't know in the future if yobit will be the same as cryptsy.. and i hope it will not happen in the future..

Yes they are know as one of the worst btc exchange support staff Sad but also bter doesn't joke (and they are a SCAMMERS!)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:12:28 PM

and today i ve been hacked at Yobit, all my (worthly ) coins gone !!!, all my btc gone ( i was trying to learn the system, so i did have that much but my 0,2 btc gone )  !!!.

How from bitpredicts you can loss your funds on yobit? I can't follow the connection...
What type of pc you use? where you store your password?

Yes they are know as one of the worst btc exchange support staff Sad but also bter doesn't joke (and they are a SCAMMERS!)
Huh
please read my last post , i actually explaining it Smiley, how they working ( the THIEVES , i am not calling them hackers )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1405949.msg14891195#msg14891195

btw i am now unfreezed at yobit and can start over with selling and buying Sad
cryptojacko

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:18:44 PM

I had some shitty coin that I tried to withdrawal and had a ticket open for, then noticed the chain was broken.  That's cool and all but they never even replied to me, not the best customer service, it's been months.
d.mas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 02:08:45 PM by d.mas

YoBit currently OFFLINE right now!!!
There showing CloudFlare warning.  Embarrassed Sad
DAMN! Just like Safecex.

Update:

hbheiner

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

what to do now?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:03:51 PM

what to do now?

wait

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

YoBit currently OFFLINE right now!!!
There showing CloudFlare warning.  Embarrassed Sad
DAMN! Just like Safecex.

Update:

Poloniex currently OFFLINE too..!!!
404 Error - Not Found.  Embarrassed Sad

hbheiner

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

poloniex work for me but not yobit
bitcometrader

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:51:58 AM

Yobit get out while you are able to do so

SirSar

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

I had some shitty coin that I tried to withdrawal and had a ticket open for, then noticed the chain was broken.  That's cool and all but they never even replied to me, not the best customer service, it's been months.

So whats the news?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

Although Yobit is no Poloniex or Bittrex, it is far from a scam exchange.  You just need to avoid the pump and dumps on the site.   There are many little known coins that get pumped 100-1000%.  It's just a game of hot potato, so be careful.  Other than that, the site has decent daily trading volume.  By the way, always activate the 2FA!
SolarFlareProject

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

Although Yobit is no Poloniex or Bittrex, it is far from a scam exchange.  You just need to avoid the pump and dumps on the site.   There are many little known coins that get pumped 100-1000%.  It's just a game of hot potato, so be careful.  Other than that, the site has decent daily trading volume.  By the way, always activate the 2FA!

Looking at charts on https://exchangewar.info/, YObit ecently is always higer than Bittrex for daily volume trading with more than 2000BTc traded on the site....considering that fee are 0,2%, thats mean 4BTC daily only from commission (without considering fee for ICO and listing coins, dice game, YoPony games and so on)

FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

Looking at charts on https://exchangewar.info/, YObit ecently is always higer than Bittrex for daily volume trading with more than 2000BTc traded on the site....considering that fee are 0,2%, thats mean 4BTC daily only from commission (without considering fee for ICO and listing coins, dice game, YoPony games and so on)

about exchanger trusted, bittrex still above yobit
average volume transaction in weekly or monthly bittrex still above yobit
maybe in one day yobit can above bittrex in volume transaction but only one day
SolarFlareProject

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

Me too i've supposed that was like you are reporting, but in last week Yobit had always more volume than Trex....probably tendency is changing....
I invite you to check daily the chart of volume btw both exchanges and you will be surprised to see Yobit always with more volume than Bittrex
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:18:59 AM

Me too i've supposed that was like you are reporting, but in last week Yobit had always more volume than Trex....probably tendency is changing....
I invite you to check daily the chart of volume btw both exchanges and you will be surprised to see Yobit always with more volume than Bittrex

The volume on Yobit maybe higher these days than Bittrex but they will always be in a lower class compared to Bittrex.  Bittrex is based in the USA and a registered corporation with non-anonymous owners.  This makes them more trusted than Yobit, however, it is still a good exchange.  Just my honest opinion. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: