Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I m always surprise when people say that they don't believe in fiat. i m asking how can it is possible? if we image that our world is not using the fiat currency, so how can we buy anything, i think we are talking about that time when the earth became start. in that time no currency here only people exchange the things with each other and in this way they were living. so if we not believe in fiat so it seem like we are living in the past.   
Yes, fiat is of the primitive form of civilization but I think the guys who do not believe in money, in fact are people who does not have it and criticize current world.

Exactly and to be honest we cannot imagine our lives without the existence of fiat, as it is the most convenient and easiest way for making any purchases as it is used everywhere.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:19:25 PM

Lol wat??

You don't have to believe in fiat, it exists and it works for day to day transactions.  Don't know about its future.

The history of fiat money, to put it kindly, has been one of failure. In fact, EVERY fiat currency since the Romans first began the practice in the first century has ended in devaluation and eventual collapse, of not only the currency, but of the economy that housed the fiat currency as well.
I think not only of the Roman period but Fiat has been there since time immemorial. time of the prophet might still exist? fiat is already known from that tim. each country has its own currency perhaps it could be called fiat. I believe in fiat in the present or the future. fiat will always be exist

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:34:27 PM

i dont believe in fiat because i never ever believed into it and thats only because i also never believed in the bitcoin because it is to easy for others to steal others coins.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

i dont believe in fiat because i never ever believed into it and thats only because i also never believed in the bitcoin because it is to easy for others to steal others coins.
Can you please let us know what do you mean by believe? Every day you use fiat for your life so you believe in fiat.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:03:14 PM

i never believed in fiat because when the bitcoin came we all known that the fiat was one bullshit. Everybody is using bitcoins right now instead of the fiat i think all the other crypto tokens would disappear.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:54:25 PM

i never believed in fiat because when the bitcoin came we all known that the fiat was one bullshit. Everybody is using bitcoins right now instead of the fiat i think all the other crypto tokens would disappear.
Although I agree with you that fiat sucks because many bank use shits out of thin air, I disagree on people using bitcoin. Only 1% population of our country uses bitcoin and know what bitcoin is so it is still far from what you're saying.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:09:51 PM

I believe in bitcoin as well give equal importance to fiat because without fiat bitcoin is valueless. Now only limited acceptance of direct bitcoin is there. When direct acceptance of bitcoin increases might stop believing fiat.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:25:40 PM

I believe in bitcoin as well give equal importance to fiat because without fiat bitcoin is valueless. Now only limited acceptance of direct bitcoin is there. When direct acceptance of bitcoin increases might stop believing fiat.

We cannot expect that bitcoin will be used and accepted everywhere in future, there will be some place where only fiat can take care off, so fiat will always important currency in future too.
nururochac

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:07:18 PM

We cannot expect that bitcoin will be used and accepted everywhere in future, there will be some place where only fiat can take care off, so fiat will always important currency in future too.
I agree to you but if technology continue to boom as what we experience for our generation maybe there comes the time that we will only have digital currencies (bitcoin and altcoins), that would be great for me so that to avoid cutting trees too and stopping banks making money out of thin air.
nururochac

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:08:32 PM

No its not valueless, bitcoin can have its own representation of value just like other fiat. Bitcoin can represent one value of a product if we use to.
For example, 1 bitcoin is equal to 1 samsung phone.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:23:53 PM

I would prefer that we didn't need fiat,but the reality is that we need it to survive because it is the official currency of my government. I don't think that will change any time soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

I would prefer that we didn't need fiat,but the reality is that we need it to survive because it is the official currency of my government. I don't think that will change any time soon.
Its impossible to change fiat because we are already use it if we use bitcoin i think old people are other people didnt know bitcoin how it works.. so its impossible that fiat will be not useful..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

Governments will never allow any digital currency to replace its local currency, as fiat currency is an identity of the respective country and will exist forever.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 06:35:17 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 08:14:54 PM by deisik

Governments will never allow any digital currency to replace its local currency, as fiat currency is an identity of the respective country and will exist forever.

States come and go throughout history, fiats get reset from time to time (or just abandoned and forgotten like Zimbabwean dollar), and only gold keeps its shine over centuries

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:36:43 PM

Fiat is money initiated by the government and maintained by banks and other government financial institutes and they give guarantee for it, fiat mean every person has that much amount of wealth with government, so everyone believe on fiat.
nururochac

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

Its impossible to change fiat because we are already use it if we use bitcoin i think old people are other people didnt know bitcoin how it works.. so its impossible that fiat will be not useful..
I agree that its impossible to change fiat for today but if the technology will continue to boom and adapted by mass of population all over the world, we might see a digital currency world.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

I agree that its impossible to change fiat for today but if the technology will continue to boom and adapted by mass of population all over the world, we might see a digital currency world.

The world is getting digital for sure but the fact is there is a certain percentage of population who are totally unaware about the technology and they really don't care unless fiat is taking care of them.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

i dont believe in fiat at the moment to be honest, i hope that bitcoin will be much bigger than fiat and change it one day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:07:54 PM

i dont believe in fiat at the moment to be honest, i hope that bitcoin will be much bigger than fiat and change it one day

That is never possible, bitcoin will be more powerful in future but that doesn't mean it can replace fiat so easily, people have more faith in fiat in compare to bitcoins.

AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:12:32 PM

I still believe in the fiat of course, the bitcoin will never replace this in my eyes due to the fact Fiat is way too big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: