Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:53:08 PM

I believe that Fiat will still be a long time to live. While there are state and government, will be Fiat. Without it does not do
You are certainly right, fiat will always be here since it is very useful to us. what we need is money and fiat is money and even bitcoin relies on fiat. Bitcoin might be gone in the future but fiat will never be loss in the circulation.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

Yes, trust fiat money, trust the banks, trust the goverment...  (irony off)

You can use it for different reasons but sooner or later you will use it his way:

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:15:23 PM

I do not see that within the next few generations there is a way to get rid of fiats. I do not even think that this would be a good idea.
They have proven to be persisten and useful during a few thousand years.
I can imagine that their biggest strength is the fact that they are regulated.
When things go sideways, central banks can make quick decisions to react on wherever they think the problem lies. Of cours this does not mean that they are successful.
But at least they can try.

It's me!!!
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:17:10 PM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I always believe in fiat it's really accurate when i needed that the most where ialways exchange my bitcoin into fiat whenever i need money and i can easily sell my bitcoin too i would never hate fiat at all and i will continue using fiat for my purposes and for more future activities that i would do in the future.

we are kinda forced to believe in fiat whether we like it or not!

fiat is the currency that everybody has to use in their daily life for buying their daily needs. and the problems is that there is no escaping that...

bitcoin is challenging this, that is right but there is a long way to go from the day that we can actually see bitcoin be used as a currency everywhere.
Indeed we are forced to believe in fiat what ever it takes because we are depending on the fiat where we are changing our bitcoin into real money to use as physical in the future purposes in life and the current fiat i use when i need to through is to shop online and to super markets to buy some good foods and needs in daily.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

I think it is not a matter of believing or not. You use them because it is available, like when you're in your country or another country you will have no choice to use the country's local currency right?

Fiat has its own purpose like any other form of currency  Grin
thats the point its the identity of that particular country so believing on it is a must. even btc explode and rising up we still needed fiat no matter what.
But bitcoin is here to serve us for a completely different reason. When you are in need of protecting your identity or when you are traveling abroad or you want to save assets in highly protected manner for decades, you can make use of bitcoin there.

When fiats fail to fit a situation, we have a great solution in the name of bitcoin. But, it does not mean we need not to believe in fiats.
Although I don’t travel a lot I’m pretty sure that bitcoin is a great option for those that travel a lot instead of bringing dollars or travel checks you can bring bitcoin in a hardware wallet, computer or an online wallet, then do a trade in your destination and bam now you can enjoy your trip without much of a hassle.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:38:09 PM

i believe in fiat in present time because bitcoin not approval by any government and we can not pay our bills through bitcoin and there is some company who do not accept bitcoin like as we can not pay our school fees or college fees with bitcoin because we still believe in fiat.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:07:14 PM

i believe in fiat in present time because bitcoin not approval by any government and we can not pay our bills through bitcoin and there is some company who do not accept bitcoin like as we can not pay our school fees or college fees with bitcoin because we still believe in fiat.

So all your trust in fiat is based on the shortcomings of Bitcoin regarding its acceptance around the world? Very weak argument. You should be able to seperate fiat from Bitcoin in the way that you don't have to force yourself to choose for one of them. Bitcoin isn't widely accepted, that's right, but it's not a problem since you can continue your life with fiat there where Bitcoin can't play a role of importance. Another thing, you shouldn't be waiting for the day the government starts stimulating Bitcoin. It's just a waste of time as it won't happen.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:38:18 AM

We believe in fiat because we are dependent on it for our day to day expenses as at a moment we cannot use bitcoins directly to buy anything or to make any bill payments and for that we need to exchange our bitcoins to fiat first and I think bitcoin will always be dependent on fiat too.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:52:54 AM

We believe in fiat because we are dependent on it for our day to day expenses as at a moment we cannot use bitcoins directly to buy anything or to make any bill payments and for that we need to exchange our bitcoins to fiat first and I think bitcoin will always be dependent on fiat too.
Nice powerful words for fiat, it's true we cannot live in this world without fiat so basically we believe in what will make us alive in this world. It is just a  means to live in this world but we can also use bitcoin as well, this two are good if it's part of our life.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:23:25 AM

I can no longer believe in the Fiat, but the state will not exist without it. This system is not going anywhere.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:46:36 AM

I believe that Fiat will still be a long time to live. While there are state and government, will be Fiat. Without it does not do
You are certainly right, fiat will always be here since it is very useful to us. what we need is money and fiat is money and even bitcoin relies on fiat. Bitcoin might be gone in the future but fiat will never be loss in the circulation.
what if bitcoin will continue to grow and lasts a long time. This of course will make bitcoin users would be greater than dollar users and bitcoin will shift the dollar as an international currency. and everyone will be using bitcoin? yeah it could happen. but I agree with fiat will not be replaced, and I believe it
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:58:04 PM

That is your choice and its fine but is very unlikely that any government is ever going to back bitcoin since it’s something they cannot control; governments love the printing press, to print as much money as they want when they want so no government I think is going to accept bitcoin like that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:20:03 PM

what if bitcoin will continue to grow and lasts a long time. This of course will make bitcoin users would be greater than dollar users and bitcoin will shift the dollar as an international currency. and everyone will be using bitcoin? yeah it could happen. but I agree with fiat will not be replaced, and I believe it

well bitcoin may very well be a very significant currency in the future, it actually is being used in a lot of countries already. but i think it won't be able to replace fiat. everything monetary that happens now is depending on the fiat currency and i dont think there would be any changes about that fact in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:09:30 PM

Yeah you are right that fiat is useful currency and fiat is approval by their government and fiat will be survive for always and bitcoin is depend on people adoption if people adopting bitcoin more and more then i hope bitcoin will be survive for long time.
BitAlien16

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:37:02 PM

I believe in the fiat. In my purse fiat, fiat in my pockets, I buy coffee at fiat. So why should not I believe it? It will be used for a long time
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:44:46 PM

Yeah you are right that fiat is useful currency and fiat is approval by their government and fiat will be survive for always and bitcoin is depend on people adoption if people adopting bitcoin more and more then i hope bitcoin will be survive for long time.
Bitcoin it can be survive for long time but depends on adoption and depends of the investors .. and i think it can be useful until we die because  some bitcoins own by other investors some of them are gone or forgot their wallet as sample they forgot electrum wallet private key with 10k bitcoins.. so it will stay long for ever. so bitcoin will still alive for a long time even many people are sell their bitcoin it will never down again back to below $10.
Fiat s our main money and its controled by government made by banks..
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:18:39 PM

I believe in the fiat. In my purse fiat, fiat in my pockets, I buy coffee at fiat. So why should not I believe it? It will be used for a long time
you are right we are fiat for anything to buy so we strongly believe in fiat and i am sure that fiat will be use for always it will be never replace by another currency and it can be use in anywhere for shopping.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 02:35:29 AM

Yes we still believe in cancer, and in highway robbery.  How can you not believe in these things?  They are everywhere, universally holding back all creatures they contact.  The question is whether or not we can learn to avoid them. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:39:04 AM

I strongly  believe on fiat  no matter what  because we are dependent on  it  on  daily basis and we cant survive  if  theres  no fiat after all.  Bitcoin is  a  digital currency and  even  though how  bitcoin would   be succesful there  no  chance that  it  would replace fiat anytime soon.  I strongly believe  on fiat.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:40:53 AM

I still believe in the fiat of course, the bitcoin will never replace  due to the fact Fiat is way too big
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: