Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

Yes of course I always believe in fiat, because since I was a kid fiat its used all over the world like spending on goods, transportation and currency exchange. Bitcoin is my main reason why fiat is very important all the time because earning btc can be converted to a fiat money which is more popular currency, as well as digital currency which only circulated in the blockchain network.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

Yes of course I always believe in fiat, because since I was a kid fiat its used all over the world like spending on goods, transportation and currency exchange. Bitcoin is my main reason why fiat is very important all the time because earning btc can be converted to a fiat money which is more popular currency, as well as digital currency which only circulated in the blockchain network.
Yeah , I am also satisfied with the fiat , I mean I am believing the fiat more than the bitcoin . Because I usually converted my bitcoin into fiat at every monthlast days, like all other bitcoiner, .
Becca I am believing bitcoin much than bitcoin . Here we are secured with fiat .
I don't mean that bitcoin is insecure , actually bitcoin is more powerful and trusted than fiat but problem are here the rules of government of countries which are varrying .
I am remain always in fear that what will happen if bitcoin got banned in my country like russian .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:42:51 AM

To be honest fiat is a basic necessity of each and every individual at this stage we are using bitcoins and love it as a innovative currency but the fact is bitcoin is dependent on fiat as if we have to spend our bitcoins then we need to convert them to fiat first and we cannot spend our bitcoins directly anywhere for buying anything and I think it will take a long time for bitcoin to get accepted everywhere and till that happens fiat will always remain on the top and the first choice of the people.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

To be honest fiat is a basic necessity of each and every individual at this stage we are using bitcoins and love it as a innovative currency but the fact is bitcoin is dependent on fiat as if we have to spend our bitcoins then we need to convert them to fiat first and we cannot spend our bitcoins directly anywhere for buying anything and I think it will take a long time for bitcoin to get accepted everywhere and till that happens fiat will always remain on the top and the first choice of the people.
That's it, if we believe in bitcoin then we should believe in fiat. Bitcoin is not usable without the help of fiat money, we all live by looking for fiat to have something to spend for our daily survival. Bitcoin might be very successful and we all believe on that of course, that is why we consider it as investment as well. But, never think it's more power than fiat and you will loss your belief because you are too confident about bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

That's it, if we believe in bitcoin then we should believe in fiat. Bitcoin is not usable without the help of fiat money, we all live by looking for fiat to have something to spend for our daily survival. Bitcoin might be very successful and we all believe on that of course, that is why we consider it as investment as well. But, never think it's more power than fiat and you will loss your belief because you are too confident about bitcoin.
Yeah to be honest Bitcoin really needs Fiat because without it Bitcoin won't exist in our lives. We still need to convert Bitcoin to Fiat to make our earnings more useful into our world. It still proves that Bitcoin needs Fiat to survive in the world because without it, it will become useless as there is no basis for what Bitcoin is worth.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:09:24 AM

Yeah to be honest Bitcoin really needs Fiat because without it Bitcoin won't exist in our lives. We still need to convert Bitcoin to Fiat to make our earnings more useful into our world. It still proves that Bitcoin needs Fiat to survive in the world because without it, it will become useless as there is no basis for what Bitcoin is worth.

You got that right dude. There are very limited things you can purchase with just bitcoin by itself. The fact that it would have to be converted tells us that in the end, our transactions would still end up in fiat currency. I think btc would be a lot of help for people who owns it but most likely it would remain a digital currency in support of fiat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

Yeah I do believed in fiat, I cannot say that fiat is not good, no its not!, it might just the others gave it a wrong interpretation, but it is very helpful to the people around the world ehen it comes to converting the money in each country. This is also can be said as established one too.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:46:00 PM

You got that right dude. There are very limited things you can purchase with just bitcoin by itself. The fact that it would have to be converted tells us that in the end, our transactions would still end up in fiat currency. I think btc would be a lot of help for people who owns it but most likely it would remain a digital currency in support of fiat
Yes, fiat money would not be end because no matter how ee get in modernized, even though we used digital currency, bank to bank transaction, fiat money gives them value. We can't rely on the digital money, yet is helps us to make transaction easier. What we need is a physical money which is efrfective in about hundreds of years ago. No ma
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:51:03 AM

Fiat is money or our generation and of many previous ones. But I am sure crypto-currencies are money of the next generation. Bitcoin and some other crypto is going to be more useful in future and will become daily thing for some people. But as well I understand that crypto currencies can't reach the every corner of this planet and get used to by everyone so soon.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:21:14 AM

Fiat is money or our generation and of many previous ones. But I am sure crypto-currencies are money of the next generation. Bitcoin and some other crypto is going to be more useful in future and will become daily thing for some people. But as well I understand that crypto currencies can't reach the every corner of this planet and get used to by everyone so soon.
That's not gonna happen, there is nothing who can replace fiat, it's very strong and we trust fiat than bitcoin. The future looks good for bitcoin as we are supporting it and we see how people have accepted it and adopted with it, but we cannot think it will be bigger than fiat and it's going to be the mainstream currency, the way I see it, it will just be an alternative currency for online and cannot be adopted by the majority of world's population.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

Fiat is something that allows the government to monitor citizens. And the government has already done so that no one person can not live without fiat. Yes, we are looking for an alternative, and therefore use cryptocurrency. But to completely abandon fiat, we still can not. I do not believe in the Fiat, but I am forced to use
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:50:49 AM

Basically, all my income paid in Fiat and in real life everywhere accept only real currency. About bitcoin does not even have to say is because of cryptocurrency yet no one heard.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

Fiat is something that allows the government to monitor citizens. And the government has already done so that no one person can not live without fiat. Yes, we are looking for an alternative, and therefore use cryptocurrency. But to completely abandon fiat, we still can not. I do not believe in the Fiat, but I am forced to use
Well, of course fiat would be needed for people who are in a country. you're right, fiat is a legal transaction tool that is authorized by the government, so, to this day, I still believe, and using fiat. in fact, I redeem bitcoin I have with fiat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
grenade launcher

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

Well, of course fiat would be needed for people who are in a country. you're right, fiat is a legal transaction tool that is authorized by the government, so, to this day, I still believe, and using fiat. in fact, I redeem bitcoin I have with fiat.
The world, or 99% of humanity enjoys the Fiat, and I am sure that they would know about the real threat of falling all currencies, and that instead they will cryptocurrency, the panic has risen to very strong. We often nagovarivaya questions wishful thinking.
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:52:18 AM

If the time comes and we will be paid in bitcoin, then how you can protect your rights if the employer makes an understatement of wages, or even what that imposes restrictions violating the labor code. What to do then? If bitcoin owner is anonymous and the government will not control the entire process.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

With the help of Fiat is not only monitored the citizens, but also have the ability to levy taxes due to which there is the state itself. How, then, to be with government agencies and other features of the state staged.
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

Fiat has a very great public support and the existence of virtually every state depends on Fiat. In the event of any threat, any rush forces to restore and stabilize the exchange rate. Therefore, all the problems will be even artificially eliminated. Imagine what will happen if on the way Fiat actually rise bitcoin?
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:02:29 PM

Yes i still believe in fiat. Fiat connected to bank, bank facilitate between investor, goverment, buyer and seller. and bank protect us if any illegal activity happen. For me, cryptocurrency just for additional payment method and way to earn money
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Yes i still believe in fiat. Fiat connected to bank, bank facilitate between investor, goverment, buyer and seller. and bank protect us if any illegal activity happen. For me, cryptocurrency just for additional payment method and way to earn money

Believing in Fiat is not only the right thing to do but also a fundamental thing to do imagine believing totally in bitcoin when yesterday, hypothetically I have above $1000 and today it has shrink for about $50 or more dollars without doing absolutely anything and with no fault of mine. I imagine someone who has just invested his total savings yesterday... I think the best is just to share where to keep funds... Fiat is more stable and that is an advantage that is yet to be outshined...
Vorth

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:39:34 PM

Make sense everyone, we really do believe in fiat, as above stated, it is a fundamental thing to do, you know what, without this coins or bill in our pocket we are nothing, say no and tell me where you came from, we cannot deny the fact that in every move we make we really need to use money or our own currency, we cycled our lives to fiat. And in our own money we can say that our life will stable with that unlike having bitcoin in our wallet, we do not know when it will rises up or crashes down. Crypto currencies is just one way to earn money from it, but still needed to be converted to fiat to be useful in our real markets.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: