Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

Of course I believe in fiat. I use it daily and so does everybody else. However, I do not believe in the people/institutions that control fiat. It was a lot better when fiat was tied to gold reserves. Now we just create money out of thin air, which will have severe consequences in future.

There's no reason not to believe it's already part of our daily lives and without fiat we can't get the things that we need with our daily living. But the good thing here is that we also have another option and help from bitcoin so at the same time we have chance to use these two types of currency freely.
Fiat has been a big help in the society and in the economy, it makes the life easier in a way that is  has been our medium of exchange in many things.
So, let us know all forget that, we've been benefited its usage, and I don't think that no one is using fiat nowadays. Although, bitcoin is booming now still fiat exists in many ways.

The job of bitcoin is to make our life easier when it comes to transaction but without fiat bitcoin is not going to exist. It's all a credit to fiat and without fiat how can bitcoin work, so it's really a must that we need to believe in fiat since we are using it. Out of bitcoins pump still we don't have a choice but to keep on going with fiat

Right now Bitcoin wouldn't be very usable overall if all fiat money has disappeared this morning

But not because Bitcoin is somehow inferior to fiat (which is what you seem to implicitly assume) since it is not. There are some issues due to its limited supply but this is obviously not what you refer to here. Bitcoin is not currently usable primarily because it simply cannot be supported if its adoption is to increase to the size of fiat economy. Nevertheless, these are still technical issues which can be and should be fixed in the future, and not because Bitcoin is going to substitute fiat tomorrow but just to keep it up to date

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.
Nope, fiat is not the financial system ( bad) with centralized system and it makes the fiat currency is very bad system, but it help our community since the old decades. Bitcoin will not become the national currency.
I don't think so. Most of other country's economies rely on fiat fir a long time and i think, with banks and government support, it would be that way for a long time from now. Fiat is flawed that's for sure but it's the most trusted currency that time has proved so people would have to believe in fiat because they would still be using it for a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:14:00 PM

Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.
Nope, fiat is not the financial system ( bad) with centralized system and it makes the fiat currency is very bad system, but it help our community since the old decades. Bitcoin will not become the national currency.
I don't think so. Most of other country's economies rely on fiat fir a long time and i think, with banks and government support, it would be that way for a long time from now. Fiat is flawed that's for sure but it's the most trusted currency that time has proved so people would have to believe in fiat because they would still be using it for a long time
Come on man I agree most of you love bitcoins and would love to use it like a currency but bitcoin is literally a really new currency if you compare with fiat. Fiat is something which is some 400 years old and so there is no way even in the next 200 years there will be any thing which is going to replace fiat.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
This is a long time dream but still not accepting bitcoin in any super market.. I hope that it will happen in the future because many people will use bitcoin if its happen.. for now we can just use bitcoin as alternative payment online and vcc as alternative to buy online shopping..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

Of course I must believe in fiat. Our system has long existed and will exist for a long time using fiat money.
Any switch for another monetary system, require a lot of time and we can't see immediately.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
yes that is right to say there is no doubt about this. people from all over the world are using bitcoin and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is a global currency and hope that as soon as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:49:00 AM

Of course I must believe in fiat. Our system has long existed and will exist for a long time using fiat money.
Any switch for another monetary system, require a lot of time and we can't see immediately.

yepp we have to , as long as most people around the world not yet fully accept bitcoin ,
we need fiat in real life , not much store can accept bitcoin to buy a bread and milk ,
so basically we still believe in fiat as we still use it frequently more than bitcoin ,
completely move to bitcoin will just isolate you.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:48:17 AM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
Fiat is strong enough demand among the people, as opposed to bitcoin. The fact that all the users are already bitcoin particular company and its number is already much less than those who use the Fiat every day.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

yepp we have to , as long as most people around the world not yet fully accept bitcoin ,
we need fiat in real life , not much store can accept bitcoin to buy a bread and milk ,
so basically we still believe in fiat as we still use it frequently more than bitcoin ,
completely move to bitcoin will just isolate you.
In real currency need is not only the common people, as well as in the States. Authorities never weaken the national currency and all securities of countries will always be in the price. Therefore, the user should not worry about nothing.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:06:40 AM

yes that is right to say there is no doubt about this. people from all over the world are using bitcoin and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is a global currency and hope that as soon as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world.
The real money is very great weight in society. Even for example dollars and it is an international currency, and if you still take the euro, none of that money never refuses. Therefore, Fiat will always have enough support among the people, states and international financial organizations.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:11:37 AM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Of course I believe in fiat more than in bitcoin . Because I can't get bitcoin without fiat . Because before to make buy of bitcoin we need to pay fiat .
Then how can we say fiat is nothing in comparison of the bitcoin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

Right we are in completely different situation after bitcoin enters into my life. But still i believe in fiat currency it is the major currency which will ruin their corresponding countries. Fiat currency is the main currency which is used to buy other currency at specified prices given to other currencies. So all other currencies depend on fiat currency only.

I don't even have a time to doubt fiat because there's no way that we are going to have time for not believing it.

We can't buy everything if we are not going to believe in fiat. And everything on this world are still depending on fiat.

It's the worlds preferred medium of currency.
Fundamentally we do not have any reasons not to believe on fiat. Fiat is being used by the people throughout the world and without fiat it is difficult to survive because bitcoin or any other crypto currency cannot provide us such facilities that fiat can. But things might differ when bitcoin will hit mainstream adoption.

Just in 2 to 5 years, I am sure bitcoin will be available every part of this world and every single person will be using it and there will be no need to depending on fiats anymore at those times. We may still believe in to fiats but we do not need to use it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Yes ,why not .
The fiat had itself much importance than what the bitcoin have . In the bitcoin no goverment are available but in the fiat thier is a  government .
No doubt that bitcoin is more succeful and has much ease to deal with your money but beside of these fiat are having much importance for a particular country .
We  can hold fiat in our hand and make offline deals .
So in reality fiat has much importance in our practical life than what bitcoin have .
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

There is point of contradict,both fiat and btc have value and bitcoin inturn is dependent on fiat to make its value in general.maybe the problem lies in physical way.digital payment has become a fast and flexible in past few years thats why most of bitcoin holders prefer bitcoin over fiat.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

There is point of contradict,both fiat and btc have value and bitcoin inturn is dependent on fiat to make its value in general.maybe the problem lies in physical way.digital payment has become a fast and flexible in past few years thats why most of bitcoin holders prefer bitcoin over fiat.
Well, the future is going to be digital and that is the trend now as more people loves to transact online to experience the fast transaction, with the advent of bitcoin, it does not only give us a fast transaction but also a very cheap transaction. In addition, we can transact without limit unlike with banks where there is a certain limit of withdrawals in a daily basis just to cope up on the their liquidity aspect. 

Putting our money in bitcoin is like safekeeping it and will not let other people use it for their own good like bank does where they lend out our money and just give us a little percentage on deposits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

currently it is not taking the place of fiat but i think in future when the people will fully implement bitcoin then it can be possible to replace bitcoin instead of fiat but still it will take a lot of time and it is not so easy.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

Absolutely, The problem is with the system and the time required for the process of transfer from one point to another. Fiat has the ability to process quicker transactions but since it is dependent on more than one parties like banks, beneficiary etc. It creates delays in the actual moment of the funds from one point to another. On the other hand, since cryptocurrencies like bitcoin depends on the sender and the receiver and that makes it way faster than that of fiat.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

The question of course interesting, but the fact that I still keep their savings in Fiat, and so I will not at all right if I say that I do not believe Fiat. I trust and almost always use the national currency, without any exceptions.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:25:31 AM

The question of course interesting, but the fact that I still keep their savings in Fiat, and so I will not at all right if I say that I do not believe Fiat. I trust and almost always use the national currency, without any exceptions.
it means you do not mind the decline in the value of fiat every year, usd experienced an inflation rate of 1.6% -1.7% per year. if this continues it will make fiat become worthless and bitcoin prices higher. I do not believe in fiat and I'm sure we're not going to use the fiat in the future.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: