Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 04:34:41 PM by deisik

I believe in Fiat because it will always be protected by the government. Fiat is a way of controlling people, so it will never disappear
Is the goverment using it for controlling you? Your word is bullshit. The people are not controlling by the goverment, another party or something like that. You believe in fiat because you can use it to fill your daily needs. And the goverment is never trying to controlling you dude. They just take care with the goverment financial system to supporting all of his civilians

I wouldn't be so harsh in your remarks

It is deep in the human nature to control other human beings, so we can't really expect that governments wouldn't be doing the same (since they are just a group of people which gathered some power). Essentially, the very idea behind power comes down to control over population (it is the definition of power itself). The laws accepted are there to do exactly that. The means and ways how this control is exerted may of course vary (from alleged democracy to genuine dictatorship). In fact, I'm inclined to think that you are kidding, are you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

I still do believe in fiat thats being part of our daily life, daily needs. Its difficult to live without this as this is our form of currency to buy goods just to survive. Though bitcoin is currently being used as currency, I beleived it has a brighter future.

I agree with you. We still can not live without a mint currency. It is of great importance in our life. But we must also use bitcoin to make it even more popular
yes still we mostly depend on fiat, although some people have started using bitcoin, but still they are depending on fiat, because still they cannot use bitcoin for everything. but i think in future when bitcoin will become more and more popular and when everyone will be start using bitcoin then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin and then people will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes. 

Each country have their own legitimacy against bitcoin. For example my country forbid bitcoin usage since it can be use for money laundry ( terorism advantage ) so It's hard for my people to trust bitcoin at the moment.

Luckily I can still use bitcoin but with my own risk ( my goverment can't arrest me for bitcoin usage protocol )
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

I still do believe in fiat thats being part of our daily life, daily needs. Its difficult to live without this as this is our form of currency to buy goods just to survive. Though bitcoin is currently being used as currency, I beleived it has a brighter future.

I agree with you. We still can not live without a mint currency. It is of great importance in our life. But we must also use bitcoin to make it even more popular
yes still we mostly depend on fiat, although some people have started using bitcoin, but still they are depending on fiat, because still they cannot use bitcoin for everything. but i think in future when bitcoin will become more and more popular and when everyone will be start using bitcoin then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin and then people will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes. 

Each country have their own legitimacy against bitcoin. For example my country forbid bitcoin usage since it can be use for money laundry ( terorism advantage ) so It's hard for my people to trust bitcoin at the moment.

Luckily I can still use bitcoin but with my own risk ( my goverment can't arrest me for bitcoin usage protocol )

My country's government is also negative about bitcoin. But there is still no prohibition. Therefore, for the time being I can freely buy and sell this coin.
Fiat for me is also important, because I can not live without it
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

My country's government is also negative about bitcoin. But there is still no prohibition. Therefore, for the time being I can freely buy and sell this coin.
No fiat we die.. so its obvious that we are believing on fiat.. bitcoin is just an alternative payment processor and we can just use them online.
If there is no internet we can not use them so fiat will stay remain..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:52:44 PM

No fiat we die.. so its obvious that we are believing on fiat.. bitcoin is just an alternative payment processor and we can just use them online.
Without fiat there would be no govt in any country. Today countries/banks run on fiat (paper/paperless), it is not possible to just forget fiat. Because fiat gives govt or banks control over people and nobody loves to lose their hold over a country.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:36:39 PM

Without fiat there would be no govt in any country. Today countries/banks run on fiat (paper/paperless), it is not possible to just forget fiat. Because fiat gives govt or banks control over people and nobody loves to lose their hold over a country.
On the one hand, control over people, but on the other, thanks to the Fiat there is the state itself. The state is not the Government, it is both a road and a social component, and this is given by Fiat.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

I believe in Fiat because it will always be protected by the government. Fiat is a way of controlling people, so it will never disappear
Is the goverment using it for controlling you? Your word is bullshit. The people are not controlling by the goverment, another party or something like that. You believe in fiat because you can use it to fill your daily needs. And the goverment is never trying to controlling you dude. They just take care with the goverment financial system to supporting all of his civilians

I wouldn't be so harsh in your remarks

It is deep in the human nature to control other human beings, so we can't really expect that governments wouldn't be doing the same (since they are just a group of people which gathered some power). Essentially, the very idea behind power comes down to control over population (it is the definition of power itself). The laws accepted are there to do exactly that. The means and ways how this control is exerted may of course vary (from alleged democracy to genuine dictatorship). In fact, I'm inclined to think that you are kidding, are you?

It's alarming how people are so unaware of the "invisible hand" (term came from Mr. Robot, the tv series). You work so you'd get money, yes? You get money so you can finally get that good life that you've been longing all your life. But, since the government wouldn't allow you to get a lot of money from tons of hard work, you can never get a good life. After years of working and proving to your boss that you're worthy of promotion, you'd work and work and work until you die because that's just how it is. You finally get the life that you want but you're very busy on working to maintain the lifestyle that you don't even get to actually live.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
This is a long time dream but still not accepting bitcoin in any super market.. I hope that it will happen in the future because many people will use bitcoin if its happen.. for now we can just use bitcoin as alternative payment online and vcc as alternative to buy online shopping..
This will be a long dream for sure bitcoin will be accept in local store lets wait for while here in my country we can now use our bitcoin to pay bills in electricity and other periperal things and also they already creating bitcoin atm machine to withdraw our bitcoin easily we already had virtual credit card we can load it up to use buy online or shop online directly on our bitcoins.
Klima

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
This is a long time dream but still not accepting bitcoin in any super market.. I hope that it will happen in the future because many people will use bitcoin if its happen.. for now we can just use bitcoin as alternative payment online and vcc as alternative to buy online shopping..
This will be a long dream for sure bitcoin will be accept in local store lets wait for while here in my country we can now use our bitcoin to pay bills in electricity and other periperal things and also they already creating bitcoin atm machine to withdraw our bitcoin easily we already had virtual credit card we can load it up to use buy online or shop online directly on our bitcoins.

Yes, we all want to fully use the bitcoins. But there is still no such possibility. Therefore, we have to use the mint currency. Without it it is impossible to live
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:58:44 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 12:12:31 AM by MMA

yes we do not have any other choice, i really believe on fiat, because no other currency can provide such facilities that fiat can provide us. i think still it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will give preference to bitcoin instead of fiat. in fact in most of the areas the use of bitcoin is not yet so common therefore still use fiat for most of their necessities.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

Fiat is a way of controlling people?? Partly yes and no with this, it is sounds so rude for me, to say that money can control people it is just that people need money that is why they work for it.  The difference here is that Govt. can charge extra tax on fiat where as they cant do this with bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

Indeed, that is the situation of most of us here.  We cannot live without fiat.  I wonder why people state that they never believe in fiat and yet they use it to buy what they need. Is not that hypocrisy?  If a person do not believe on something he should have stop using it and then use the one that he is believing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

Indeed, that is the situation of most of us here.  We cannot live without fiat.  I wonder why people state that they never believe in fiat and yet they use it to buy what they need. Is not that hypocrisy?  If a person do not believe on something he should have stop using it and then use the one that he is believing

I tend to disagree with this opinion

In your train of thought you seem to be missing a few important factors. First, you may not believe in the long term sustainability of fiat, but that doesn't mean that you expect it to devalue tomorrow. If you really believed in that you would obviously try to get rid of your fiat reserves as soon as possible. Further, if you are paid in fiat for your work, you may have no other choice but to use it even if you were totally disbelieving it. You would still have to get rid of it somehow and buying things which you value ("believe in") with your fiat remuneration seems to be the most rational choice here. As you can see, there is not even a trace of hypocrisy in this modus operandi, so to speak

fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

I believe into fiat exists in two forms of that. Papers that're printed by the governments, and the second isvirtual accounts that made for and by the banks.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Yes I still have believe on fiat and the reason is that the fiat is under the support of the government who do not do anything scam and who provide the most legit process. if the government start to support bitcoin then maybe the case is changed.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

Of course yes. Are we in the cashless society already? Absolutely no. That's why we are still using fiat and all our crypto earnings are converted to fiat so we can buy the necessities and other things we want. I even think that there is a big challenge for a cashless society to be realized.

willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

In fact we have to use fiat in our daily life and it doesn't matter we believe in it or not, bitcoin is not very popular in all part of the world so we have to convert it into fiat to buy stuff for our life, but I believe when it will grow more bigger than we will use it like fiat.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I see FIAT Money like an old timer car, it is valuable, rare (at this time is not the case), but it is not necessary to do your every day tasks. Somehow fiat money are not adapted to the current modern times, it is like they are stacked somewhere in time, so obviously i do not belive in fiat money any more.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Yes it is everyone here believe in fiat because it is exist on real life and everyday transaction in our daily lives.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Yes I still believe in fiat, because in these days fiat is still using by many people. Many people are still depends on fiat even there crypto currency is existing. They used fiat to buy those things in their everyday needs. Fiat are the people still wants nowadays.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: