Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Predictions  (Read 2248 times)
marioborges (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:43:27 PM

DASH and XMR goes UP starting today, in few next 8 days probably will get 0.0045 / 0.0052, the same for DASH 0.023 - 15 days, in my window time.
Can be the last big rising for a few months, because, probably, both coins after this big rising, will come in regulation prices - we will assist a big fall - for medium therm.   

As all of you can see I dont miss the target in last predictions, I've missed the time, because I can't predict the exact time.

Kepp one eye in RADS
marioborges (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

Hello,
How will the general knowledge, XML this suffering pressure from a speculative group, hence the recent devaluation. I personally see as a business opportunity, bought in low 0.0029, and I've substantially decrease my average cost price.
At this point, I do not have analytical basis to retain the previous expectations for XMR 0.0045 0.0052, but it seems that the market is compose herself.

keep DASH initial projection.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: