Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright newbies lets gamble.  (Read 521 times)
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

The Story:

So this afternoon I woke up and found my roomate's personal belongings on the floor from the top of the fridge. First thing, I know they(cousin and his wife) are going to try and blame my girlfriend and I's cats. To dispute this I will say that it is theirs, of which they used to put on top of the cupboards when she was younger. To rule out any and all negativity I shall propose  that we take bets on who's, or which cat did the deed or goes up on the counter most by setting up a camera all night on the 2nd of March.

The potential criminals:

Cain: Named after Deckard Cain from the Diablo series
        Alpha cat of the house
        Long fur
        Polydactyl (regular cat has 18 toes, mine has 24ish)
        My cat
        Male

Kitler: Named this because a patch of dark fur underneath his nose resulting in a Hitler-like mustache look.
          Mainly docile, a cat that loves human attention
          Seems gay
          My girlfriends' cat
          Brother of Cain
          Loves water
          Short Fur
          Male

Rockstar: Apparently named after the energy drink
              Used to be really bitchy and territorial until my cat's moved in
              Somewhat docile
              Short fur
              Pregnant
              Fairly small compared to other cats
              Trained by my cousin very wrongly with water guns and kicking
              Has always played strings, so she is not allowed near my PC because she messes with cords.

All cats were born and raised to at least 3 months, we got Cain early at around 2 because he was a very anti-social cat around other animals. All cats were also born on a farm, however Cain and Kitler never went outside.

The game:

You newbies send bets to the address, posting the sending address  along with your choice of who you think did it.

I will start the pot at 0.1 BTC and wait for more.

There must be a minimum of 5 bets for payout to happen after results are gathered. (will post video on youtube)
The highest bet on the winning cat AKA culprit will take the whole pot. So you can technically win this off of minimum bet off of the cat nobody bet on.

Which brings my to minimum bet of 0.1 BTC.

Bets will go to: 149VpzastJ7o1mfzg5Q5wNNFDBsmLjh6je

House will take back .2 for providing game, no escrow this is a game with low stakes, had several transactions without escrow so don't ask, bitch, or complain that I won't do it.

Bet away.

POT NOW AT: 0.1 BTC
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 07:33:48 PM

Reserved.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 07:42:13 PM