Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about this life?  (Read 1926 times)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:34:22 PM

Ok so thats clearly my opinion but its not perfect of course.
So my plan is to just live and do what i love. i want to get money to travel around the world and stuff.
i would also love to see the space one day but thats too pain in the ass.
When you think the time of "dying" is coming , it may scare you and you will want to live more. but when the time do comes you won't understand it i think. you will just pass away as if nothing has happened .
About a life purpose hmm . I don't think the purpose is anything special.
Its all about surviving and stuff but we took it to another level because we evolved.I am sure there are other  species out there that have evolved just like  us. its just a matter of time before we find them.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:48:18 PM

Peace be upon you guys,
I know there a so many point of view, exactly each person have a different opinion. But now, can you guys sharing your opinion about 2 things?

First, what is your life purpose?
Second, What do you think about die? What will happening when we die?
The last is, Why are we life in this world?

Dont insult each other, show respect for each perspective.

Thank you ~ Grin

every person has their purpose on their life including me but i didn't know yet what is my purpose in this world actually i think you are responsible about that you are the who creating your own purpose on your life . and the second , actually i believed in reincarnation where will again in another form or another person and the last we live in this world because it is the only planet that is suitable for life i guess i don't know yet if theres already living in different planet if yes it would be great that we are not alone in this universe  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:06:26 PM

Life has no meaning. Its beauty consists on the fact that it takes the meaning we want to give it.
This is exactly what Solomon of the Bible says.

Life is an accident of the existence of the universe, and, like the universe, it has no purpose or meaning. It is "just there." It is an interesting phenomenon like many others. That's all.

Smiley Smiley

This is exactly opposite of what Solomon of the Bible says.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:03:44 AM

Peace be upon you guys,
I know there a so many point of view, exactly each person have a different opinion. But now, can you guys sharing your opinion about 2 things?

First, what is your life purpose?
Second, What do you think about die? What will happening when we die?
The last is, Why are we life in this world?

Dont insult each other, show respect for each perspective.

Thank you ~ Grin
Im an atheist,so my opinion may be strange to some who have faith,but well that's the way how i live life.
I still haven't found my life purpose,i dont want to say that it is to become rich because it is not a purpose to real happy life indeed.
And about dying i think it is just like when the match is burning.When it's done - its done.The match is not going to go to heaven.
kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:21:46 AM

Seriously, that there is always something new to learn and create and that ties in with how we treat each other. everything else being secondary and superfluous by comparison.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: