Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST)  (Read 43245 times)
Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 08:46:58 PM

I don't think anyone's heard from either Avalon or Walletbit for the past day++.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:39:02 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3svbcg/
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:17:46 AM

Chill out everybody. Tracking your Bitcoins after sending them to a payment processor is pointless.
This guy's are not anonymous, they really developed the product - so I don't believe it to be a con.

It's just they are sitting on a high horse at the moment.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:22:51 AM

Chill out everybody. Tracking your Bitcoins after sending them to a payment processor is pointless.
This guy's are not anonymous, they really developed the product - so I don't believe it to be a con.

It's just they are sitting on a high horse at the moment.

I would just like an answer to my ticket. Either way I would be happy. If they say no, fine. If they say yes, fine.
I am also curious when batch #1 units will start to appear in users hands even though I did not order from that batch.
I need to time selling my gpus on ebay ;-)

I reckon the time it takes to type this reply.. they could also update people they took btc from in exchange for a product.
That is just being considerate to folks.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:24:47 AM

I don't think it's a scam either. Why limit the scam to 900K when everyone is rushing with more?

They are either trying to rush next delivery or drunk somewhere.
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:36:59 AM

If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 07:17:37 PM

Has anyone who made one of those incomplete payments (the ones that were 0.1~0.2 BTC) to WalletBit Pay received either a refund or response? I emailed both Avalon and WalletBit and have not heard back from either.
Elokane

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 07:34:04 PM

Seems that most of us didn't.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:17:29 PM

If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:23:22 PM

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 10:00:57 PM

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)

Because it wasn't about the money?

This has been said time and time again. Its not about the money for Avalon.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:06:26 PM

Because it wasn't about the money?

This has been said time and time again. Its not about the money for Avalon.

Hm. I guess they will charge what it costs them plus labor?  nah.... I kid, but now that you said that i remember them saying that also.  it just seems like common sense to me. Product in demand... Make as many as you can because 1-2 years from now i doubt it will be like this. That is the american capitalistic pig in me.
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 11:56:54 PM

Has anyone who made one of those incomplete payments (the ones that were 0.1~0.2 BTC) to WalletBit Pay received either a refund or response? I emailed both Avalon and WalletBit and have not heard back from either.

Please PM me with your WalletBit ticket ID.

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:39:09 AM

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.

Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.
Are we pouring our BTC into a black hole?

The funds have been moving from the initial address to a new destination

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:46:23 AM

Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:57:57 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:05:31 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Hah, BFL customers at least have a promises. We got nothing since batch #2 started.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:11:58 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.

I assume those ppl who decided not to pay that tiny amount are out of luck? And yes i have an open ticket with avalon asking if i can pay for my order plus the url showing i ended up at your site but things were messed up...i guess i just wait and see :-)
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:30:11 AM

bittenbob, if the order is fully paid, you generally don't answer now?

We have answered all tickets pertaining to Avalon orders. If you have an unanswered ticket please PM me the ticket ID and I will look into it for you.

Once the order is paid in full it is generally the merchants responsibility for order fulfillment. We will however look into whether your order was paid if you contact us.
v3miner

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:56:54 AM

I made a successful partial payment (i just paid what it said to pay) and the server was so jammed up I got an error when it tried to send me to the receipt page.

I don't know what happened with it, I didn't get any emails and I haven't been refunded the amount WalletBit collected from me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: