Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now?  (Read 27840 times)
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

I exchange to local crypto house. They take about 1% on every buy-sell transaction. Always cash on time !
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

By this time, its now a wise move if you cash out your bitcoin. Because its value has deflated. It is better if you deposit in your bitcoin wallet. By the time that bitcoin has raised its value, you can decide whether where to use your bitcoin. I guess the money you deposited will have profit as the value of bitcoin increases.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:50:22 AM

By this time, its now a wise move if you cash out your bitcoin.

No, today isn't the right time to cash out your coins the price seems to keep on increasing it's now the momentum of bitcoin.

For me the best way to cash out my bitcoin is through the local exchanges, this is giving me a lot of convenience.

Instead of using Bitcoin wallet/Exchange > PayPal > Bank transfer, I can simply cash it out with ATM's.

Signature for rent
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

For now it is just localbitcoin where I can sell my precious coins i I really need.
But I just do like 3 months or so just when i needed some spare money.
That is one sure hell of a problem in my place for those who wants their bitcoin sold in an instant.
Some ways in localbitcoin also needed a bank account. What if the user dont have one.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

For now it is just localbitcoin where I can sell my precious coins i I really need.
That is one sure hell of a problem in my place for those who wants their bitcoin sold in an instant.
Some ways in localbitcoin also needed a bank account. What if the user dont have one.

I think always be depend on the exchange site to use your bitcoins. Instead of selling out to traders and get money. You can directly buy a bitcoin debit card in Spectrocoin and use the regular ATM, near to you and cashout the bitcoin a cash there. There is fees for the usage but however, it will match the exchange rate what you are paying to traders.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

According to my knowledge, the https://coins.ph  is the best way to cashout your bitcoins instantly. They offer many other services such as bitcoin debit card, bank withdrawal, shopping, transferring to your social media friends and to any email id even if is not registered on Coins.ph.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

I exchange to local crypto house. They take about 1% on every buy-sell transaction. Always cash on time !
Selling bitcoin is not much different from buying bitcoin, finding a bitcoin exchange or trading partner that will pay you with your desired payment method is the first step, from there you can complete a trade to sell your bitcoin.

But localbitcoin seems like the best at that because you can find all of the different ways in one place and they are usually selling for a higher price than any other trading sites.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

According to my knowledge, the https://coins.ph  is the best way to cashout your bitcoins instantly. They offer many other services such as bitcoin debit card, bank withdrawal, shopping, transferring to your social media friends and to any email id even if is not registered on Coins.ph.

I think Coins.ph just works in the Philippines, I'm not really sure tho. They indeed have a good service and feature, but what's the point if we can use it here in our country? How do we gonna cash out our money if it just works there.

faucet used to be profitable
infowire

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:22:54 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 11:19:54 AM by infowire

So you can sell at coinbase and trasnfer to your bank but the fees add Up.

USA
1.49% to bank

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597

Kraken

Fiat Withdrawals:

EUR SEPA Withdrawal - EEA countries only (€0.09)
USD SynapsePay Withdrawal - available in 37 US states + DC  ($5)
USD SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries ($60)
GBP SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (£60)
EUR SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (€60)
JPY Domestic Withdrawal - Japan only (¥300)
CAD EFT Withdrawal - Canada only ($10 CAD flat fee)

Kraken > Bank Usd > 5$

what is the cheapest way to get fiat out?

tether.to seems interesting but its used on poloniex and bitfinex I think
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

I think always be depend on the exchange site to use your bitcoins. Instead of selling out to traders and get money. You can directly buy a bitcoin debit card in Spectrocoin and use the regular ATM, near to you and cashout the bitcoin a cash there. There is fees for the usage but however, it will match the exchange rate what you are paying to traders.

Bitcoin debits cards are arguably the best options to cash out bitcoins if you what to take advantage of surging bitcoin prices in real time without paying high fees but with many incidences were service providers ask for customer verification out of the blues doesn't make them attractive to use.
If you can get some one to exchange your coins for fiat within your area that would be safer
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

Bitcoin debits cards are arguably the best options to cash out bitcoins if you what to take advantage of surging bitcoin prices in real time without paying high fees but with many incidences were service providers ask for customer verification out of the blues doesn't make them attractive to use.
If you can get some one to exchange your coins for fiat within your area that would be safer

Bitcoin debit card is not available in all country. Only in few countries, people are using this service. And yes it is easy to cash out your Bitcoin in ATM. The exchange charges are bit high but no problem instant cash and safe. No need to wait for your cash. If we sell our coins in any exchange site, they will take min 3 working days to deposit our money. Those who don't have bitcoin debit card for them local exchange site is the best choice.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

I've cashed out using Coinbase a couple of times with no problems. They do take a fee but it's not that bad. You could also try localbitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:49:21 PM

I am using localbitcoins exchange to cashout my bitcoins to my fiat currency and i am getting the best rate from the market and the payment are sent directly to my bank and they are doing this all transaction with escrow facility so it is fully secure and safety is taken on both the party side.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

I use coins.ph my country wallet Im very satisfied with the price of this site because this is good and fair. Snooth transaction if you are live in the asia they have other country coins.ph send payout but I think it is only limited. But if you are in europe or america I think they dont send payout. You can use localbitcoins if you want many people use it but better if you choose only people who can transact you because many scammers are there. Goodluck. But if you have option choose website that you know it is fair price and trusted.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

There are number of way to cash out the bitcoin you hold. However, I use localbitcoin website to find offers near me and sell it at a good price whenever required. I always find people who are buying bitcoin at higher than the market price.

Localbitcoins come with an inbuild escrow service so your funds are secure and you can pass on the payment only after you see the credit amount to your bank account. Also they have rating system which will give you a better idea about a trader. Most recommended!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

I am using localbitcoins exchange to cashout my bitcoins to my fiat currency and i am getting the best rate from the market and the payment are sent directly to my bank and they are doing this all transaction with escrow facility so it is fully secure and safety is taken on both the party side.
I also use local bitcoins and it is very reliable and safe and i can easily transact with the people who want to buy or sell bitcoins to me. Localbitcoins is the best way to cash out for me because it is very easy to find people who want to buy or sell bitcoin and you don't need to be afraid of scammers because you their site is secured and the users are filtered very well.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:09:32 AM

I also use local bitcoins and it is very reliable and safe and i can easily transact with the people who want to buy or sell bitcoins to me. Localbitcoins is the best way to cash out for me because it is very easy to find people who want to buy or sell bitcoin and you don't need to be afraid of scammers because you their site is secured and the users are filtered very well.

So far, localbitcoin is a good alternative in trading transactions to local fiat currency.
And maybe this alternative can be used in my place because there are no bitcoin ATM facilities and unavailability of stores that accept bitcoin transactions.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:45:16 PM

To cash out their bitcoin now here is through paypal.So if I have money too maybe I should go like them also.Because they easily get their money through paypal..
Thats only i've known for now.If i will find out who is better and easy to cash out,then I'll go then.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

i think localbitcoins is a good alternative for cashing out bitcoins and turn into cash but i didn't use it because in my country i use coins.ph wallet just like coinbase, coins.ph has a cashout feature that can directly to the bank without problems and sometimes i use exchanges to cashout my bitcoins.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:54:02 PM

i think localbitcoins is a good alternative for cashing out bitcoins and turn into cash but i didn't use it because in my country i use coins.ph wallet just like coinbase, coins.ph has a cashout feature that can directly to the bank without problems and sometimes i use exchanges to cashout my bitcoins.
Localbitcoins is a good but I found a more trusted person for me whose minimum exchange amount is much higher that is why now I am using online exchanges for cashout my bitcoins. You can pick one of the above. But nowadays if you will keep for longer then you will earn with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: