Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harmful effect of robot to the world.  (Read 219 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:07:51 AM

The use of robot in the world is really affecting the economy and also causing unemployment.
If you build a company and you are making 1 million dollars as profit every month and then spends 6000 thousand dollars to pay your works and then you are given the opportunity to buy robots for 1 million dollars that will do the jobs your works are doing without it having faults for 10 years won't you go for it there by sacking your workers.
In the next 10 years there will be high rate of unemployment in the world because job's that should be done by humans are now given to robots and by so doing it will also affect the economy of the world.

That's thinking negatively about life, while every day we provide tests and develop products to support our own lives. It's just that you are standing from the perspective of the users and have not adapted to the rapid changes in society.

Try to think about how industrial machinery has brought about development, in the future I think automation optimization processes will be extremely developed, it will make us upgrade our intelligence a lot, and the gradation of inability to like to think will be slowed down. Inherently, the process of change will not be for everyone as there are still many places where conditions are not met or there are certain constraints that prevent them from having many opportunities, like in some indigenous areas where they still work as agricultural workers industry with rudimentary tools. So don't expect too much that everyone on this planet will receive that development. If you believe that changes help us progress, then learn to adapt to them. I used to own some robotic products in my home (house sweepers), and I found them interesting because I could actually take advantage of more time for other tasks, and most importantly, it was still just a job jools to help people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀