Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:29:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin while studying, is it possible?  (Read 2715 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

Certainly yes, you could do both however keep in mind that by doing so you become mediocre in engineering discipline as it requires constant learning and practice--doing cryptos halves your focus and attention. If you decide to be half-assed on your duties here in the forum to give more time to studying, most probably you'll be shitposting--kind of being a mediocre too, in a way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kambal2000

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

Certainly yes, you could do both however keep in mind that by doing so you become mediocre in engineering discipline as it requires constant learning and practice--doing cryptos halves your focus and attention. If you decide to be half-assed on your duties here in the forum to give more time to studying, most probably you'll be shitposting--kind of being a mediocre too, in a way.
Why not do it if others can? right? There is no such thing we cannot do if we really want it we can do it. I am a student also but I see to it to invest my time here. I don't waste my time like other teenager who is doing online games, social medias all the time. I have been always managing my time and been serious about cryptco.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Neddie1908

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

I can say it is possible it just depends on how a student manages his or her time or on how he or she is determined to study while on bitcoin because today there are students that are in bitcoin
Fundalini

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

Why not do it if others can? right? There is no such thing we cannot do if we really want it we can do it.
By that logic, everyone else can do it. The question now is how good can you do it--which is really my point if you really understand what I have written.
I am a student also but I see to it to invest my time here. I don't waste my time like other teenager who is doing online games, social medias all the time. I have been always managing my time and been serious about cryptco.
Good for you.

louisedem

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

I am a 4th year Engineering student. I started bitcoin recently then I realized, is it possible? Can I execute correct time management? And is it worth it? What do you think? Thank you very much.
Yes it is really possible to work into bitcoin cryptocurrency while studying because it is just easy to manage working with bitcoin while having your study since it does not require too much of your time and it is not that complicated to work so it is really possible to have bitcoin and studying at the same time to be more productive achieving your goals and gaining income for your future.

Gandam23

Activity: 179

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
Today at 12:12:11 AM

I am a 4th year Engineering student. I started bitcoin recently then I realized, is it possible? Can I execute correct time management? And is it worth it? What do you think? Thank you very much.
yes, very possible. I also do it during the lesson. I always look at the bitcoin price rating, check the possibilities for trading, and read the latest news about bitcoin. and it doesn't make me feel annoyed. I just enjoy it, because learning bitcoin I think is the same as studying economics.

Thank you. Me too I really really enjoy reading and learning things about bitcoin. I really really need extra income so that I can help my family even though I am still a student. Thank you for your advice I really really appreciate it. 😊
It is really possible to use student's knowledge to actually earn here in the forum or in any other sector here like gambling. Just like me, im joining signature campaign here in the forum to earn money. By simply posting my own knowledge about the topic.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Mainman08

Activity: 112

View Profile
Today at 01:36:00 AM

Yes it is posible. As long as you are not disregarding your studies. And you manage your time in studying and in bitcoin. It is much more better to see you to finish your studies. And make your parents very proud of you.

Flexibit

Activity: 280

View Profile
Today at 01:39:50 AM

Yes it is very possible as long as you have proper discipline and commitment to it. Also, you need to manage your time properly since you're still a college student. It's good that at an early stage in your life, you are already considering investing in bitcoin. Just make sure it won't hinder your education and other important matters in your future career.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

liivii

Activity: 112

View Profile
Today at 02:14:13 AM

Studying and doing bitcoin at the same time is possible because even if it's your free time you can do your task in bitcoin just manage your time and you'll earn, so the money you'll get here will help you financially in school expenses. Right now I have a regular job and I've perfectly manage my time doing my everyday task here so when payday comes I have two expected incomes which provide me huge savings. So the best thing to do is manage your time first until you get to used to it.

mylifeisorandom

Activity: 53

View Profile
Today at 02:23:50 AM

It is very much possible. My cousins and even my brother are all students in college and still young but they're gaining and earning so much in Bitcoin. That is the motivation that pushed me to try it it, too. Smiley

Celebrity

Activity: 252

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
Today at 02:29:34 AM

It worth it when you spend enough time on it.

Rather than simple things, I suggest you to learn blockchain technology first. Act tehnical because you're majoring engineering already. This will give you some knowledge about bitcoin. Investigate hard without getting stressed.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.