Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174415 times)
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

Maybe you should Have site wide unique views and not like what you have unique views to a-ads.

If we do it this way then a single anonymous publisher will create thousands of sites with thousands of ad units and will generate thousands "unique" impressions from a single IP address (but our advertisers will see just 1 unique IP at most and will leave us).

My site gets 10,000 Unique views daily , but as its mostly from other faucets and other sites so they already have a-ads seen, so a-ads shows my unique views to 1000 to 3000 only !

That comes out as sad. Though in some days when it counts more of uniques from my site they pay really good rate as cpm.

Globally unique IPs is the most reliable metric we have. It is a scarce resource and it limits the influence of fake traffic (since botnets, anonymous proxies, vpns and traffic exchanges have a limited pool of IP addresses). It is not supposed to be exact, but it gives us a simple way to detect the relative size of your audience when we distribute advertisers' money.

It is somehow similar to proof of work in bitcoin mining, but instead of finding a hash you are trying to find a unique IP. And more competitors you have - higher the difficulty is, but the reward is fixed (in Bitcoin protocol it is predetermined, whereas in a-ads it depends on advertisers' spendings). Currently about 1% of impressions (in average) is counted as unique.

I think it is quite intuitive that if a certain IP address generates thousands of impressions a day, then most of those impressions are not as valuable as the first one. It is true that non-unique impressions can generate sales too, some of our advertisers do reward for them.

Exactly this service cheats its publishers and only takes care of advertisers

No, it is not cheating. We are not pay-per-impression network. Please see the explanation above.

Our network is transparent. If you have an IP address that wasn't used to see our ads during the last 24 hours, then you can perform a simple test and check that it is counted.

i see only 7244, other two campaign i don't see nothing.. they are active?

They are active affiliate programs that we display for undermonetized ad units. See the list of the paying affiliate programs here: https://a-ads.com/campaigns/affiliate

Usually they have a daily budget of 0 but pay for certain actions or sales performed on their sites.

You probably noticed that you don't have unique impressions during last week (https://a-ads.com/ad_units/72066/stats) so we displayed free affiliate ads and one of the advertisers liked your traffic and created a reward for you, see it here: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/72066/goals

Since that's the only advertiser who pays you, s/he gets 100% share of your paid traffic. But since your traffic is still undervalued, we use a share of your traffic to display free affiliate ads that would hopefully bring you more rewards from other advertisers as well. Actually it is a new feature that we hope will help to monetize non-unique traffic of our publishers. If your ad unit displays campaigns that have daily budget of 0 then it is definitely an affiliate/cpa/revenue sharing program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:04:13 PM

Have a very good expirience with a-ads.com (check details). The total cost per actions is about 10 times lower compared to context ads like Google Adwords etc.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:29:50 AM

Maybe you should Have site wide unique views and not like what you have unique views to a-ads.

My site gets 10,000 Unique views daily , but as its mostly from other faucets and other sites so they already have a-ads seen, so a-ads shows my unique views to 1000 to 3000 only !

That comes out as sad. Though in some days when it counts more of uniques from my site they pay really good rate as cpm.

Exactly this service cheats its publishers and only takes care of advertisers

This is why I quit using them. After a few months with 30k-50k visitors and getting credit for less than 150-200 in those periods (as most people visit places like CoinDesk before anything else, and therefore are already "claimed"), I got fed up with it and stopped. The system is really screwed up, such that:

1) User is tricked to visit site A. That site gets the payment
2) User willingly goes to site B and views 10 articles. That site gets absolutely nothing

This is the complete opposite of how it should be. They are promoting people spamming/tricking users into visiting a specific site first so they get paid.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:55:20 AM

a-ads is the worst system I have see in over 25 years.
In the other hand it is funny to see that I have already earnt with a-ads 10000 satoshi.(in my wallet)
Since I am a publisher for a-ads I see 5 or 6 times the one or two advertiser text or banner and earn nothing for this.
If I see my pages,I only see the same two banners and my friends too...
Really I understand why I see so few a-ads among hundreds of sites I visit and almost all my visitors have (saying a-ads) seen a-ads banners before coming to my pages.
It seems I attract only visitors having already seen a-ads.

Something is wrong with a-ads system and it is a pity...
yesterday 272 impressions and 0 unique impression...
but I have displaid 272 times your banner.
And you tell us the system is fair?
let's suppose I'm a potentiel advertiser:
I see 272 impressions and ZERO unique impression.
What do you believe I do?
I believe the site is visited by ghosts...
Do you think I want spend a single satoshi for a site who has ZERO unique impression?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:23:13 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 07:41:57 AM by arsenische

This is why I quit using them. After a few months with 30k-50k visitors and getting credit for less than 150-200 in those periods (as most people visit places like CoinDesk before anything else, and therefore are already "claimed"), I got fed up with it and stopped. The system is really screwed up, such that:

1) User is tricked to visit site A. That site gets the payment
2) User willingly goes to site B and views 10 articles. That site gets absolutely nothing

This is the complete opposite of how it should be. They are promoting people spamming/tricking users into visiting a specific site first so they get paid.

Thanks for your feedback. I've explained why it works this way. 1) and 2) are indistinguishable for us.

If 99.6% of your audience intersects with the audience of other sites that use a-ads then it looks very suspicious (our network is not that ubiquitous). Even if it intersects, you have more chances to get unique impressions than your competitors since you say your users stay longer on your site and thus are more likely to generate a unique impression for you. Non-unique impressions may generate income too since some advertisers reward useful traffic, though currently in average it brings <10% of income.

a-ads is the worst system I have see in over 25 years.
In the other hand it is funny to see that I have already earnt with a-ads 10000 satoshi.(in my wallet)

So does it work for you?

Since I am a publisher for a-ads I see 5 or 6 times the one or two advertiser text or banner and earn nothing for this.
If I see my pages,I only see the same two banners and my friends too...
Really I understand why I see so few a-ads among hundreds of sites I visit and almost all my visitors have (saying a-ads) seen a-ads banners before coming to my pages.
It seems I attract only visitors having already seen a-ads.

Something is wrong with a-ads system and it is a pity...
yesterday 272 impressions and 0 unique impression...
but I have displaid 272 times your banner.
And you tell us the system is fair?

How much would Google pay you for 272 non-unique impressions? We are not pay-per-impression network anyway. If you have 0 unique impressions then we try to monetize it with CPA/Revenue sharing model. If your visitors are useful for the advertisers then you earn, isn't it fair?

let's suppose I'm a potentiel advertiser:
I see 272 impressions and ZERO unique impression.
What do you believe I do?
I believe the site is visited by ghosts...
Do you think I want spend a single satoshi for a site who has ZERO unique impression?

That's why we try to monetize such ad units with the CPA/Revenue sharing model. Most advertisers probably wouldn't pay for 272 non-unique impressions, but they would probably give them a try if it costs nothing to them.

If we had just 1 advertiser that buys 100% of traffic of all our publishers then s/he would get a certain amount of unique impressions and that amount would correspond to our metric (not yours). We have more than 1 advertiser, so we split those unique impressions and distribute them with respect to their advertisers' budgets. It is a pretty straight forward logic in my opinion.

Of course if you think that an advertiser wants to buy ads from your particular ad unit by picking it then this metric is not a very good marketing tool. But let's be honest: most advertisers wouldn't pick up small ad units manually anyway, even if their traffic is free! That's why we have categories and by default all ad units of satisfactory quality that have unique traffic are included. If the ad unit is so small that it can't generate even unique impression, then we try to monetize it by displaying CPA/Revenue sharing ads for free.

Even if there is a 100% intersection of your audience with the audience of other sites, you still have a chance to get unique impressions, that is proportional to your traffic. This metric represents the relative size of your traffic the same way as amount of found blocks represents the computing power of the bitcoin mining pool.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 07:11:57 AM

Could you please put out from category "unknown" this ads:
Ad Unit #73094
Ad Unit #73097
Ad Unit #73104
thanks.

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:22:22 AM

Could you please put out from category "unknown" this ads:
Ad Unit #73094
Ad Unit #73097
Ad Unit #73104
thanks.

Those ad units should be moved out from the "unknown" category automatically as soon as they are embedded on their specified URL (http://perfect.winspiral.net) and start generating traffic (currently they are not).

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

Ok
thanks...always the same problematik
embedded on the same page as other a-ads banners and not generating trafic...
Is it worth to propose different sizes on same site  if they does not start generating traffic?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:21:15 PM

Ok
thanks...always the same problematik
embedded on the same page as other a-ads banners and not generating trafic...
Is it worth to propose different sizes on same site  if they does not start generating traffic?

That's you to decide whether it is useful or not.

If it doesn't generate unique impressions then we display affiliate ads and you get rewarded using CPA/revenue sharing model (i. e. only if your visitors are useful to those advertisers).

If you display 1000 ads to a person, that doesn't mean that person will buy 1000 times more goods, so it is you to decide.

PS: I triggered health update for your ad units, they got into their categories.

caribou2357

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

Is this program still working?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:49:41 PM

Is this program still working?

Are you asking about affiliate program? Yes, 50% from fees we collect from ads created by your referral link are being paid out on a daily basis, see http://a-ads.com/campaigns/1/goals

vafelcz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:55:52 PM

I like your website it's really simple
But it took me few minutes
I really like we can set banner size
But what it the minimal payout amount?
Thanks

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

I like your website it's really simple
But it took me few minutes
I really like we can set banner size
But what it the minimal payout amount?
Thanks

Thanks for your message. Withdrawals happen automatically on a daily basis, minimum amount is 0.0001 btc (customizable).

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

About the new update where advertisers can bid on blocks with min 1000 satoshis per day, is it possible if the publishers set the min bid themselves? Might be better for both parties. Tongue

Is it possible if you make an account for everyone instead, such that all the earnings from the publishers ad block goes into that main account, with an auto withdrawal feature enabled? (Different from depositing everything into the advertiser campaign) This would also help because if you put multiple ad blocks on a site you might not earn alot for the second one and it would take a long time/forever to reach the minimum withdrawal.

Also give some 'consolation' prize for displaying ads too for publishers, even when there are no active bids/campaigns if possible too! Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:06:03 AM

About the new update where advertisers can bid on blocks with min 1000 satoshis per day, is it possible if the publishers set the min bid themselves? Might be better for both parties. Tongue

Is it possible if you make an account for everyone instead, such that all the earnings from the publishers ad block goes into that main account, with an auto withdrawal feature enabled? (Different from depositing everything into the advertiser campaign) This would also help because if you put multiple ad blocks on a site you might not earn alot for the second one and it would take a long time/forever to reach the minimum withdrawal.

Also give some 'consolation' prize for displaying ads too for publishers, even when there are no active bids/campaigns if possible too! Cheesy

I second the idea for account-based totals. I had separate ads set up depending on the site, and I ran into the issue where the earnings are too low to get payouts. Having them all funnel to one account would be a huge benefit.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:47:00 AM

Actually publishers can set it in the "Edit" tab. It is a new (not yet announced) feature. The idea behind it is that if publisher earns less than desired, then 100*(1-<average income>/<min bid>) % of impressions will be considered unsold and used to display affiliate ads in order to increase the chances of earning affiliate rewards.

I second the idea for account-based totals. I had separate ads set up depending on the site, and I ran into the issue where the earnings are too low to get payouts. Having them all funnel to one account would be a huge benefit.

Yes, we should do it. But currently there is a work-around: you can set up your ad units to automatically withdraw your earnings to your own advertising campaign (with daily budget of 0) and then manually withdraw from that campaign.

Thanks for your feedback!

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:54:03 AM

Actually publishers can set it in the "Edit" tab. It is a new (not yet announced) feature. The idea behind it is that if publisher earns less than desired, then 100*(1-<average income>/<min bid>) % of impressions will be considered unsold and used to display affiliate ads in order to increase the chances of earning affiliate rewards.

Yes, we should do it. But currently there is a work-around: you can set up your ad units to automatically withdraw your earnings to your own advertising campaign (with daily budget of 0) and then manually withdraw from that campaign.

Thanks for your presence on your thread.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:21:11 AM

Interesting -- I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the heads-up! I'd also like the ability to have an account where we can access settings for all of your ad blocks. I lost control over two of mine due to not having access to the private key (I know, I know, but I was new and was using Coinbase addresses) and had to re-make them later on.

Axiantor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:21:08 PM

I have some problem understanding how unique impressions is counted as Google analytics and other advertising companies gives me other figures. IS there a minimum time for impressions?
What other besides different IP is required to count as unique?

Thanks vm

Best regards,
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:05:04 PM

I have some problem understanding how unique impressions is counted as Google analytics and other advertising companies gives me other figures. IS there a minimum time for impressions?
What other besides different IP is required to count as unique?

Thanks vm

Best regards,

your question is recurrent (I do not know if it is the right word)
All is many time explained on this topic.
And the next one who do not read all messages from admin will ask again and again...
I have now understood...but admin should clearly explain on his site and not only here because soon we will have over 100 pages...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: