Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174425 times)
Robin41

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

winspiral @ check your adnetwork first. is tht really work prefectly Huh
1. Site Verification Problem(Ad Already Put at Home Page but Your Bot Say Ad unit code not found at speified url). ,
2. Ad unit Generate Lots of imp. but imp. not b monetized. + No campaign ,
3. Today my Website generate 495 Unquie imp. , chart also shows 495 unique imp. and 18 clciks with red line,

i think full a-ads is a big problem now, correct your system first then guide others,

if you have no enough advertiser camp. then stop your adnetwork, why your are eat millions of imp. by displaying free ads,   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Oh hello! winspiral
See the above comment,
Scam WS  Exposed
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

winspiral @ check your adnetwork first. is tht really work prefectly Huh
1. Site Verification Problem(Ad Already Put at Home Page but Your Bot Say Ad unit code not found at speified url). ,
2. Ad unit Generate Lots of imp. but imp. not b monetized. + No campaign ,
3. Today my Website generate 495 Unquie imp. , chart also shows 495 unique imp. and 18 clciks with red line,

i think full a-ads is a big problem now, correct your system first then guide others,

if you have no enough advertiser camp. then stop your adnetwork, why your are eat millions of imp. by displaying free ads,   

Sorry I do not understand your message:

i see this on my dashborad:
Since there are not enough paying advertisers for this ad unit, 100% of traffic is used to display affiliate ads.

It's what I said:
if no enough advertiser...you are not paid...what is scam here?
I accept or not...
So far I accept because sometimes I'm paid...

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

I have no problems with my ads, perhaps you don't understand what is eCPM
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:20:56 PM

Also having a problem with it. Everything was working fine but since a few days we don't get anything. We earned between 1000-2000 daily and now: 0. We tried also a new banner but still nothing. Something is not right here. Anyone an idea what is going on?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:34:26 PM

Also having a problem with it. Everything was working fine but since a few days we don't get anything. We earned between 1000-2000 daily and now: 0. We tried also a new banner but still nothing. Something is not right here. Anyone an idea what is going on?

""
i see this on my dashboard:
Since there are not enough paying advertisers for this ad unit, 100% of traffic is used to display affiliate ads.
""

if you see it you have the explanation:you are only paid if they have ads for you paying you...

cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:42:05 PM

""
i see this on my dashboard:
""

if you see it you have the explanation:you are only paid if they have ads for you paying you...
I can't believe that one day I receive more than 1000 satoshi and suddenly nothing. It seems that I am not the only one. I just checked on moonbit.co.in and the campaings are not displayed either (at least to me). It's a strange behaviour.

iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:34:47 AM

a-ads never scam they was pay me much more fr ads and reward bonus
but have some problem with statistic now and new comfirmation ads not checked by a-ads bot
Sam77

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

If a-ads not scam then why a-ads didn't correct technical errors.
If a-ads didn't correct thr system falut then a-ads adnetwork totally scam and shameless.
iqbal26

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

If a-ads not scam then why a-ads didn't correct technical errors.
If a-ads didn't correct thr system falut then a-ads adnetwork totally scam and shameless.

for fix some problem in site you can do fast, you must check error script one by one and thats need much time
i hope a-ads support will fast for fix this bugs
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Hi guys, sorry for the late response, due to the New Year holidays most of our team was having a rest and it might cause the increased response times from our support. Please note that Winspiral is not part of our team (thanks to him for trying to help though!).

Since we are not pay-per-click neither pay-pay-impression network, unfortunately it is possible that some ad units generate traffic but don't earn anything. Normally it is not the case, but it may happen. The main reasons were the following:

1) The ad unit's code is not embedded statically on the specified URL (and thus our bot couldn't find it there)
2) The ad unit's traffic is not unique (e. g. the traffic came from another site that had a-ads banner on it)
3) The ad unit's traffic is not demanded (e. g. the traffic came from some African countries that are not targeted by the advertisers)
4) The ad unit hasn't been checked by our moderators (normally it takes up to 24 hours after it is embedded and starts generating unique impressions, but if it is not then please contact support to resolve the issue)
5) We currently have unusually low amount of active advertising campaigns. Perhaps your ad unit was not targeted by any of the advertisers. The most indiscriminate advertising campaign is our own campaign #1 (and unfortunately it run out of funds during the New Year holidays, topped up now).

We are currently working to improve the system to better monetize the publshers' traffic and make it more useful and convenient for the advertisers.

If your ad unit hasn't been categorized or doesn't generate income and our support is for some reason unhelpful, then please let me know.

iqbal26

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Hi guys, sorry for the late response, due to the New Year holidays most of our team was having a rest and it might cause the increased response times from our support. Please note that Winspiral is not part of our team (thanks to him for trying to help though!).

Since we are not pay-per-click neither pay-pay-impression network, unfortunately it is possible that some ad units generate traffic but don't earn anything. Normally it is not the case, but it may happen. The main reasons were the following:

1) The ad unit's code is not embedded statically on the specified URL (and thus our bot couldn't find it there)
2) The ad unit's traffic is not unique (e. g. the traffic came from another site that had a-ads banner on it)
3) The ad unit's traffic is not demanded (e. g. the traffic came from some African countries that are not targeted by the advertisers)
4) The ad unit hasn't been checked by our moderators (normally it takes up to 24 hours after it is embedded and starts generating unique impressions, but if it is not then please contact support to resolve the issue)
5) We currently have unusually low amount of active advertising campaigns. Perhaps your ad unit was not targeted by any of the advertisers. The most indiscriminate advertising campaign is our own campaign #1 (and unfortunately it run out of funds during the New Year holidays, topped up now).

We are currently working to improve the system to better monetize the publshers' traffic and make it more useful and convenient for the advertisers.

If your ad unit hasn't been categorized or doesn't generate income and our support is for some reason unhelpful, then please let me know.
please check in our site bitzco.net not detect by a-ads bot
my a-ads account iqbal26
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

thanks for response. And how about our money on advertising from 03/01 until today :/ does it free to give away ?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

my a-ads account iqbal26

I can see that the display rate of your ad unit #324748 is 65% and your ad unit has been categorized recently, so it should start earning more.

thanks for response. And how about our money on advertising from 03/01 until today :/ does it free to give away ?

If you lost money due to our failure, we will find a way to compensate it. Please let me know your ad unit id so that I could have a closer look.

Thanks!

thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

my a-ads account iqbal26

I can see that the display rate of your ad unit #324748 is 65% and your ad unit has been categorized recently, so it should start earning more.

If you lost money due to our failure, we will find a way to compensate it. Please let me know your ad unit id so that I could have a closer look.

Thanks!

Please take a look:
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332358
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/332362

Hope you will pay for that.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

I can see that you have a good site and you've been earning something all this time.

The problem is that ~95% of your traffic is Vietnamese but unfortunately we don't have many Vietnamese advertisers. Thus the price of Vietnamese traffic is virtually 0 and you earn peanuts due to the random visitors form English-speaking countries.

Perhaps you could benefit from this situation by becoming a Vietnamese advertiser yourself? About 1% of all our publishers' traffic is Vietnamese and there is no competition among advertisers to get it.

Sam77

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

what is home page meaning?
I really  confused becoz i alredy added my adunit code @ my website homepage 6 day ago, but Your Bot Display a message "Ad code not founded @ specified url" .
I think your Bot ws  Drinking Vodka coz h didn't find website homepage code.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

what is home page meaning?
I really  confused becoz i alredy added my adunit code @ my website homepage 6 day ago, but Your Bot Display a message "Ad code not founded @ specified url" .
I think your Bot ws  Drinking Vodka coz h didn't find website homepage code.

Please let me know your ad unit id. I'll try to figure out whether the bot visited your homepage or drunk vodka in some other place. In the latter case I will haul it over the coals.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Can your ad's be used on mobile apps?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

Can your ad's be used on mobile apps?

Yes, you can create an ad unit of type "App" and embed it wherever you want, but usually it doesn't monetize well (unless it attracts real buyers to the advertisers that reward for it).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: