Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174426 times)
btcsafari

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:23:39 AM

Hi,

Can you please increase the transaction fee because transactions are taking too long to confirm.

if possible take the transaction fee from users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Hi,

Can you please increase the transaction fee because transactions are taking too long to confirm.

I agree with you. May be 20K or 30k. Publishers will reduce low amount withdrawal to recover for that. 

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:54:41 AM

Hi,

I agree with you. May be 20K or 30k. Publishers will reduce low amount withdrawal to recover for that. 

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we are aware of the problem, our withdrawal system was designed when Bitcoin was advertised as a cheap way to transfer money. On the one hand withdrawals are automatic (to minimize risks of holding others' bitcoins) and we don't want to charge users for them. On the other hand we do micro-transactions, so we can't set high fees.

The current fee of ~20 satoshi per byte eats about 1% of the transferred value. We can probably double it, but will it suffice? It looks like the Bitcoin Core team decided to price out all the low value transactions until the Lightning adoption. And it is unclear yet if/when it happens and what is a 'low value' transaction in their understanding. Anything less than $10? $100? or $1000? I don't know.

Anyway, micro-transactions are doomed to be low priority. And since nowadays low priority transactions may take weeks to get confirmed, we are in fact forced to increase the transaction fees (and a the threshold for automatic withdrawals) and/or add an optional withdrawal fee.

We are working on it, sorry for the inconvenience.

nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:28:27 PM

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we are aware of the problem, our withdrawal system was designed when Bitcoin was advertised as a cheap way to transfer money. On the one hand withdrawals are automatic (to minimize risks of holding others' bitcoins) and we don't want to charge users for them. On the other hand we do micro-transactions, so we can't set high fees.

The current fee of ~20 satoshi per byte eats about 1% of the transferred value. We can probably double it, but will it suffice? It looks like the Bitcoin Core team decided to price out all the low value transactions until the Lightning adoption. And it is unclear yet if/when it happens and what is a 'low value' transaction in their understanding. Anything less than $10? $100? or $1000? I don't know.

Anyway, micro-transactions are doomed to be low priority. And since nowadays low priority transactions may take weeks to get confirmed, we are in fact forced to increase the transaction fees (and a the threshold for automatic withdrawals) and/or add an optional withdrawal fee.

Let me give you another advice. Can you change another payment like Ethereum, Lisk and so on? Their blockchain is still fresh and take only 10s. Beside this, ad network pool is less than 1BTC and spread to thousands of publishers. So micro payment will be continue. And BTC is not for micro payment anymore. It transformed to digital gold. People buy and hold as investment. No use. Hope you guys will find best answer.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
banqueiro

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

cryptoPag.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

Hi,

Please, consider using IOTA, as it is made for micro transactions, without network fees. It is still under heavy development and perfectionment, but it is already a successful project.

The service you provide, by the way, is one of the perfect examples of use cases for IOTA.

You are welcome to know IOTA and the Tangle better, and to visit their Slack at slack.iotatoken.com, where you will receive all the support you need.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

Hi,

Regarding the fee part, it's killing microtransaction businesses currently.

I've been heavily involved with faucets. Without microwallets, I wouldn't be able to afford to pay the huge fees on small transactions.
After faucetbox announced they're going out of business, I decided to launch my own microwallet, since I was already running 8 successful sites and I needed to keep my fees the lower possible.

If you ever think you'd need a microwallet, which would eliminate user fees, give a look at www.faucethub.io. (Site is paying the fees)
It's as much secure possible. It's heavily pentested and being pentested constantly.

Currently, there's 600+ potential publishers you'd be able to reach through the platform.
2 other ad nets are using faucethub currently, since not many ad net owners/devs haven't thought of using such service, due to lack of information.

If you're interested and need any kind of information, please let me know. I'll be glad to help.
wanwan1910

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

Hi Admin,

I need your support.

Could you please check Ad Unit #389857 for me please?

Suddenly from 09th February 2017, I got messenge : The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 5 minutes ago)

Waiting for your answer.

Thank you!
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

Let me give you another advice. Can you change another payment like Ethereum, Lisk and so on? Their blockchain is still fresh and take only 10s. Beside this, ad network pool is less than 1BTC and spread to thousands of publishers. So micro payment will be continue. And BTC is not for micro payment anymore. It transformed to digital gold. People buy and hold as investment. No use. Hope you guys will find best answer.

Please, consider using IOTA, as it is made for micro transactions, without network fees. It is still under heavy development and perfectionment, but it is already a successful project.

The service you provide, by the way, is one of the perfect examples of use cases for IOTA.

You are welcome to know IOTA and the Tangle better, and to visit their Slack at slack.iotatoken.com, where you will receive all the support you need.
Regarding the fee part, it's killing microtransaction businesses currently.

I've been heavily involved with faucets. Without microwallets, I wouldn't be able to afford to pay the huge fees on small transactions.
After faucetbox announced they're going out of business, I decided to launch my own microwallet, since I was already running 8 successful sites and I needed to keep my fees the lower possible.

If you ever think you'd need a microwallet, which would eliminate user fees, give a look at www.faucethub.io. (Site is paying the fees)
It's as much secure possible. It's heavily pentested and being pentested constantly.

Currently, there's 600+ potential publishers you'd be able to reach through the platform.
2 other ad nets are using faucethub currently, since not many ad net owners/devs haven't thought of using such service, due to lack of information.

If you're interested and need any kind of information, please let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Thanks for the proposed solutions, we will carefully consider them!

Hi Admin,

I need your support.

Could you please check Ad Unit #389857 for me please?

Suddenly from 09th February 2017, I got messenge : The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 5 minutes ago)

Waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

Hi! Thanks for your message. It looks like our IP has been banned on your server for some reason. Could you please fix it?

wanwan1910

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

Hello sir,
Please category my site:

https://a-ads.com/ad_units/416981
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/416884

My URL: http://wanwan1910.blogspot.com/

Could you put it in BLOG please?
thebtcfaucet

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:24:56 AM

I also had an issue with my ad code not showing up while it is.

The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 3 minutes ago)
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/389974

My ad code is inserted into the html as seen here https://i.imgur.com/PZbyjN9.png

Thank you!

hanzoblair

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:40:22 AM

Please a-ads ,reply to this question , i have 10 blogs(pages) , what is better for me as publisher , create 2 ad units and put them into every each of them ( 2 ad units for 10 pages ) or ....  create 2 ad units per page , so that would be 20 ad units , 2 ad units per page , what is better ? how would i earn more ,i think the second option its better , what do you suggetst better ?
sanjay47742

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

Ad Unit #355150
Today Unique Impressn: 63
Bt Eranigs : 0000 , No Campaign Found ,  Huh

Plz check
sanjay47742

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Ad Unit #355150
Today Unique Immpersion : 478
Earn : 0.00000
No Campaign found in campaign list bt in my website display too many types advertisement.
What is this?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

Hi, thanks for your questions and sorry for my late replies, please contact support via the widget at a-ads.com (it should appear a few seconds after you open the site) to ensure that you get the response eventually, otherwise I may miss something and I am not sure I'll be able to answer everything here in a timely fashion.

Hello sir,
Please category my site:

https://a-ads.com/ad_units/416981
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/416884

My URL: http://wanwan1910.blogspot.com/

Could you put it in BLOG please?

I think your problem has been fixed, sorry for the delay.

I also had an issue with my ad code not showing up while it is.

The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 3 minutes ago)
https://a-ads.com/ad_units/389974

My ad code is inserted into the html as seen here https://i.imgur.com/PZbyjN9.png

Thank you!

I think your problem has been solved too, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please a-ads ,reply to this question , i have 10 blogs(pages) , what is better for me as publisher , create 2 ad units and put them into every each of them ( 2 ad units for 10 pages ) or ....  create 2 ad units per page , so that would be 20 ad units , 2 ad units per page , what is better ? how would i earn more ,i think the second option its better , what do you suggetst better ?

If your blogs or pages share the same domain name (or a subdomain of the same domain name) or use the subdomains of the same domain, then 1-2 ad units should suffice.

However make sure that the ad unit code is accessible by the specified URL on the domain. E. g. if you specified "example.com", then you may embed it to "example.com/page1", "site2.example.com", etc, but you must embed it to "example.com" as well or your earnings will be negligible.

Since we count network-wide unique IPs and consider various factors, it is often more profitable to have a 1 better placed ad unit, than a few poorly placed on the page. If all your sites share the same user base, then you might prefer to place ad units only on 1 site.

If your sites are available by sub-domains of the same domain, then you can use

However if your sites have different domain names then you need to create separate ad units for them (because we don't count the impression as unique if the domain doesn't match the ad unit's URL).

Theoretically if your traffic is of high volume & quality and your pages are diverse then creating individual ad units per page might increase the accuracy of targeting -> conversion -> your earnings. I am not sure to what degree it works or will work on practice. For low volume sites it doesn't really matter and is more convenient to use a single ad unit or two.

Ad Unit #355150
Today Unique Immpersion : 478
Earn : 0.00000
No Campaign found in campaign list bt in my website display too many types advertisement.
What is this?

There is a probabilistic algorithm that distributes advertising budgets among ad units. Sometimes it selects your ad unit (thus you earn and start displaying the paid ads), sometimes it misses and you see 0 active campaigns.

If it misses continuously during more than an hour, then it will stop displaying the paid ads on your ad unit and will try to monetize your traffic with free affiliate ads.

Now (when your ad unit is categorized and generates sufficient volume of unique traffic) you are likely to always be selected.

banqueiro

cryptoPag.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Good morning Smiley

I was checking the info about my ad unit #304697 for the page www.iotabrasil.com

It is categorised as "Unknown" (probably because it is in a foreign language). I believe it should be better added to the "Community sites" category, as this is the home page for the Brazilian IOTA community.

Thank you so much for your great service.

Ivan

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

It is categorised as "Unknown" (probably because it is in a foreign language). I believe it should be better added to the "Community sites" category, as this is the home page for the Brazilian

Thanks for your message, fixed.

banqueiro

cryptoPag.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:55:00 PM

It is categorised as "Unknown" (probably because it is in a foreign language). I believe it should be better added to the "Community sites" category, as this is the home page for the Brazilian

Thanks for your message, fixed.

Thank you!

Now, regarding the newly created ad unity #424569, There is a warning: "The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 8 minutes ago)". But if you check at wallet.iotabr.com you will see that the ad is there (at the bottom). That's the only place this ad has been put.

Do I have to worry?

Oh, by the way, the website (wallet.iotabr.com) where this ad unit (#424569) is a IOTA web wallet. If you can also set its category accordingly.

Thanks again. I'll be watching for a response.

bddroid

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

i like a ads bcoz cpm work 100%
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:05:50 PM

Now, regarding the newly created ad unity #424569, There is a warning: "The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 8 minutes ago)". But if you check at wallet.iotabr.com you will see that the ad is there (at the bottom). That's the only place this ad has been put.

Sorry, our bot can't locate it on the specified URL because you embedded it through the frame loaded from http://172.93.53.250/ (instead of embedding it directly). Please either embed the ad unit code to the specified URL, or create and use a new ad unit with the URL "http://172.93.53.250/". After that our moderators will be able to categorize it.

banqueiro

cryptoPag.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

Sorry, our bot can't locate it on the specified URL because you embedded it through the frame loaded from http://172.93.53.250/ (instead of embedding it directly). Please either embed the ad unit code to the specified URL, or create and use a new ad unit with the URL "http://172.93.53.250/". After that our moderators will be able to categorize it.

Done Wink new Ad Unit at #427932

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: