Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Now - UP TO 18000 satoshi per hour - 25% referral - SSL  (Read 37919 times)
Cookie3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

Yes but is not direct %, we use randomly generated seeds for ref commissions which can go up to 25%

The link is on claim page

For the record, I have pulled all advertising for your site once I realized that I wasn't making a full 25% commission off of my referral's claims. If you're going to use a random referral commission, you should raise the cap to 50% instead of 25%. Otherwise, it's not worth my investment to advertise your website for a chance that I could only earn 1% off of my ref's claims.

Sorry bud, but I don't agree with your commission structure at all. I was such a proponent of your site until you posted that and I realized that you're skimping out on referral commissions.....
To handle what you are proposing we should suspend a lot of users since is so easy to get proxies, at that point the referral system would not be profitable anymore for us and we would ruin our reputation.

With the actual referral system instead people can invite some friends and earn some extras  Grin.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:05:15 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 06:15:33 PM by BTCforJoe

Yes but is not direct %, we use randomly generated seeds for ref commissions which can go up to 25%

For the record, I have pulled all advertising for your site once I realized that I wasn't making a full 25% commission off of my referral's claims. If you're going to use a random referral commission, you should raise the cap to 50% instead of 25%. Otherwise, it's not worth my investment to advertise your website for a chance that I could only earn 1% off of my ref's claims.

Sorry bud, but I don't agree with your commission structure at all. I was such a proponent of your site until you posted that and I realized that you're skimping out on referral commissions.....
To handle what you are proposing we should suspend a lot of users since is so easy to get proxies, at that point the referral system would not be profitable anymore for us and we would ruin our reputation.

With the actual referral system instead people can invite some friends and earn some extras  Grin.

You have to understand the way that the faucet economy works, though. I don't use faucets and claim all the time because I want to or because I'm bored; I do it as a way to make money. Granted it's not a lot, but I have enough of a referral base (that's continually growing) to push new links, and I always push the faucets that have a good combination of payouts & ref commissions. A lot of heavy hitters in the faucet world do the same thing.

I don't know what your solution to proxies and VPN users are, but that's your concern, not ours... And I would hate for you to have to ruin your reputation, but under your current logic, you're pretty much then condoning proxy and VPN users? Your site doesn't have an active terms page, or an FAQ, or a privacy policy page, so I hate to break it you, but you're already going to have a shit ton of proxy users that are gonna be uber pissed when they can't make a cashout once you audit their account.

The solution to this is not by reducing the referral commissions or by operating it on a fluctuation model, but by making it VERY WELL known and clearly stated on your website that Proxy/VPN users are not allowed and WILL NOT GET PAID.

This is the same exact problem that InstantSatoshi encountered, and by the time they added the clause to the website, it was too late and the damage had been done. The biggest problem that they had was that the admin wasn't active in the forums. So instead of dealing with all the proxy/vpn users directly by letting others know that their withdrawals weren't getting handled because they were using proxies, those same users went on to taint the rest of the users by saying that the site was not paying. Those users then went on to say that the site wasn't paying, while never even hitting their threshold to be able to withdraw their balance in the first place.

I was able to successfully withdraw, even after 90% of the users in the forums and twittersphere were saying that the site stopped paying, but I got shunned by a lot of users saying that I was lying and that it was a forged transaction, when I CLEARLY documented the transaction with screenshots and links to the tx id.

I'm sure you can see it already here in your thread... People already saying that this is a scam.

Sorry dude, but I can't do your job for you. But at the same time, you can't punish users like me that are used to making a set commission and all of a sudden expecting for me to operate the same way, but not knowing how much I'm going to make.

This is a whole new side of the faucet industry that you don't know about, obviously... There are a few soldiers out there just like me, who build directories, mailers, and lists and blast them to referrals. We use our own money to advertise on big ad networks, pumping upwards of 1BTC per campaign on some of the bigger sites. All of this in exchange for referrals.

Essentially, what you're doing by offering a fluctuating commission model is this: Let's say I'm a Ferrari dealer. I'm provided cars by Ferrari corp at a wholesale rate. I then turn around and spend my money to market that car, add an MSRP markup on it, and bring the buyers to buy my cars. Then I get a notice from Ferrari that says that my commission for the sales will be randomly drawn out of a hat. Nevermind that i put my own money marketing it, and marked up the price according to the profits I knew I could make. My commissions are now randomly chosen by them. What would I do? I would get the fuck out of selling Ferraris.

I hope you can understand how important the faucet ecosphere is for me, and it may be just me, and I only have a couple dozen referrals for SatoshiNow right now, but I can guarantee that if your site was to pay me out, I would have had thousands of referrals within a week. And unfortunately, if you keep the rolling commission model, tell me now so I can save all my time and money... And I'm sure there are other faucet whales reading this right now that will agree with me.

Your job as a faucet right now is to prove just 2 things (and you chose this, by the way). These two things tie in directly with each other:

1. Pay users consistently
2. Prove InstantSatoshi was the only scam of its kind

Those are your only two goals. If you can do both of these things, I can personally guarantee that you will have one of, if not THE, most successful faucets in the industry.

Anyways, sorry for this novel, but I really really really want a faucet like yours to succeed. I want you to prove the naysayers wrong, and I wanted to help you get there, as you can see from my previous posts in this thread. But by you operating a rolling commission model, you're throwing all of that out the window, man.

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:15:23 PM

With the actual referral system instead people can invite some friends and earn some extras  Grin.

You have to understand the way that the faucet economy works, though. I don't use faucets and claim all the time because I want to or because I'm bored; I do it as a way to make money. Granted it's not a lot, but I have enough of a referral base (that's continually growing) to push new links, and I always push the faucets that have a good combination of payouts & ref commissions. A lot of heavy hitters in the faucet world do the same thing.

I don't know what your solution to proxies and VPN users are, but that's your concern, not ours... And I would hate for you to have to ruin your reputation, but under your current logic, you're pretty much then condoning proxy and VPN users? Your site doesn't have an active terms page, or an FAQ, or a privacy policy page, so I hate to break it you, but you're already going to have a shit ton of proxy users that are gonna be uber pissed when they can't make a cashout once you audit their account.

The solution to this is not by reducing the referral commissions or by operating it on a fluctuation model, but by making it VERY WELL known and clearly stated on your website that Proxy/VPN users are not allowed and WILL NOT GET PAID.

This is the same exact problem that InstantSatoshi encountered, and by the time they added the clause to the website, it was too late and the damage had been done. The biggest problem that they had was that the admin wasn't active in the forums. So instead of dealing with all the proxy/vpn users directly by letting others know that their withdrawals weren't getting handled because they were using proxies, those same users went on to taint the rest of the users by saying that the site was not paying. Those users then went on to say that the site wasn't paying, while never even hitting their threshold to be able to withdraw their balance in the first place.

I was able to successfully withdraw, even after 90% of the users in the forums and twittersphere were saying that the site stopped paying, but I got shunned by a lot of users saying that I was lying and that it was a forged transaction, when I CLEARLY documented the transaction with screenshots and links to the tx id.

I'm sure you can see it already here in your thread... People already saying that this is a scam.

Sorry dude, but I can't do your job for you. But at the same time, you can't punish users like me that are used to making a set commission and all of a sudden expecting for me to operate the same way, but not knowing how much I'm going to make.

This is a whole new side of the faucet industry that you don't know about, obviously... There are a few soldiers out there just like me, who build directories, mailers, and lists and blast them to referrals. We use our own money to advertise on big ad networks, pumping upwards of 1BTC per campaign on some of the bigger sites. All of this in exchange for referrals.

Essentially, what you're doing by offering a fluctuating commission model is this: Let's say I'm a Ferrari dealer. I'm provided cars by Ferrari corp at a wholesale rate. I then turn around and spend my money to market that car, add an MSRP markup on it, and bring the buyers to buy my cars. Then I get a notice from Ferrari that says that my commission for the sales will be randomly drawn out of a hat. Nevermind that i put my own money marketing it, and marked up the price according to the profits I knew I could make. My commissions are now randomly chosen by them. What would I do? I would get the fuck out of selling Ferraris.

I hope you can understand how important the faucet ecosphere is for me, and it may be just me, and I only have a couple dozen referrals right now, but I can guarantee that if your site was to pay me out, I would have had thousands of referrals within a week. And unfortunately, if you keep the rolling commission model, tell me now so I can save all my time and money... And I'm sure there are other faucet whales reading this right now that will agree with me.

Your job as a faucet right now is to prove just 2 things (and you chose this, by the way). These two things tie in directly with each other:

1. Pay users consistently
2. Prove InstantSatoshi was the only scam of its kind

Those are your only two goals. If you can do both of these things, I can personally guarantee that you will have one of, if not THE, most successful faucets in the industry.

Anyways, sorry for this novel, but I really really really want a faucet like yours to succeed. I want you to prove the naysayers wrong, and I wanted to help you get there, as you can see from my previous posts in this thread. But by you operating a rolling commission model, you're throwing all of that out the window, man.
If filtering proxies and VPNs was so easy we would have done that, we already filter the whole TOR network.

Not even main social networks are able to do that, not even twitter which had to implement phone verification.

A proxy can be any terminal, any computer, you just need a script literally of some lines. It's difficult to filter legit users from cheating ones, forums help a lot since we know where you are advertising.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:19:21 PM

If filtering proxies and VPNs was so easy we would have done that, we already filter the whole TOR network.

Not even main social networks are able to do that, not even twitter which had to implement phone verification.

A proxy can be any terminal, any computer, you just need a script literally of some lines. It's difficult to filter legit users from cheating ones, forums help a lot since we know where you are advertising.

You don't need to explain to me what a proxy is lol but if you have an account that you're about to payout, and an audit clearly shows that they have made claims from 100+ addresses, or even 50+ addresses, you simply don't pay. That, along with a bold clause on your site that says proxies and VPN's are not allowed will deter enough of the proxy/vpn users without making you look like the bad guy. Just make sure that you're actively in the forums explaining why a user didn't get paid, so others can see and heed the warning before they even join your site.

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

You don't need to explain to me what a proxy is lol but if you have an account that you're about to payout, and an audit clearly shows that they have made claims from 100+ addresses, or even 50+ addresses, you simply don't pay. That, along with a bold clause on your site that says proxies and VPN's are not allowed will deter enough of the proxy/vpn users without making you look like the bad guy. Just make sure that you're actively in the forums explaining why a user didn't get paid, so others can see and heed the warning before they even join your site.
We have people with 100+ referrals who are legit  Cheesy
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

We have people with 100+ referrals who are legit  Cheesy

I'm legit, and I have sites with 2,000+ referrals

What's your point?

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

Today we reached a new record of 1400+ online, thank you all!
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:18:55 AM

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/2b2fc7a1052a7e4a7d8ea51acddb15eea854b0a4614eb4e25bcce21cb6062689

A new withdraw
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Last isssues with server should all be fixed, we are sorry for down times  Embarrassed
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:50:16 PM

New withdraw https://blockchain.info/it/tx/3671853945d235f154dfa8e0d5523295af2251396f00d6c391b2c7164e3c8b88
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

New https://blockchain.info/it/tx/4878ee86302a6ab1edb9e8001b8085a6d0217ec66377626c124942471b4ca54b
shinkicker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:57:36 PM

Oh my it has SSL it must be professional as heck guys  Huh
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:45:14 AM

Oh my it has SSL it must be professional as heck guys  Huh
Ok?
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:51:24 AM

4 withdraws today

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/59ebf2206c01dd04c1510c4ec06865ccd9d8f5ecd648e20e3fe50212588a235d
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/064022c5261e02b4a1f4ca559654be4b85673e97574e866c460e5be974be1cae
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/0efbe0c1fb4bbdc0d3f36cd691aea2f420191cd89ee001e9742909dddfe5f746
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/9519a7de5c0ee82a851a08b826a03df71202741bc20310aac526156d32994534
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:48:33 PM

Well, I'll try this and see if I get paid out.
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

Well, I'll try this and see if I get paid out.
Alright thankyou!

New withdraw https://blockchain.info/it/tx/2029d6a5ee78ce29195aa2a337a9a7e0c2b6f9b32275962865e7abb8d6fed291
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:29:35 PM

are you planing to lower the payout timit a bit ??

kind regrads
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:05:34 AM

are you planing to lower the payout timit a bit ??

kind regrads
Actually no
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:50:22 AM

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/2e86c3170447f8517501be6c4a88b8df7a5d1003be8e6d15096577299bdadbbd
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/bbf0460bb3ee3af9bcada5c9a84e135d766305bc65eafbe41134a0495d0fd118
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/e6804a0153ae64d09e4c5fb48dd1879fb858bbc23464fb3fab93a26ad421925d
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/05a934e81b2e9d2cf1ff2e2caa4ec40f3af8b926aeec8a522fb9f0a17759db98
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/a7a88be4a5932c1f1b42210eaab4db3f130c26490c16e729744b44bfd260e275
https://blockchain.info/it/tx/8d06a4b1dea421859a90edbe9cea2bf0fcefb597d06cdb3441169c35debe583e

New withdraws
hastalavista

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:18:54 PM

that is the guy from bonusbitcoin.co - i am 100 % sure

after a while they will say their google account got blocked and will freeze all your accounts satoshis

after that the claiming payouts are very small and you will never get the frozen satoshis back.

they will establish a new google account for advertising and earn a shitload of money but the claiming rates and payouts will stay very small, just as it was with bonusbitcoin.co

don't waste your time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: