Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to rent a house for bitcoin  (Read 788 times)
drewoflorton (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 04:52:11 PM

I am hoping to find someone, preferably in Virginia, who will rent me a home and let me pay in bitcoins. I would also be okay with New Hampshire. Hell, if I could find somebody willing to work out an arrangement like this, I'd probably move just about anywhere. If you have a property for rent and would consider accepting bitcoins let me know!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 04:54:54 PM

I'd probably move just about anywhere. If you have a property for rent and would consider accepting bitcoins let me know!

Anywhere? Well, not for rent, but for sale: https://www.bitmit.net/de/item/4552-3-zi-wohnung-3-room-apartment-61m-in-kornwestheim-d (It's not me selling this)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:21:34 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2013, 05:32:01 PM by ProfMac

I am hoping to find someone, preferably in Virginia, who will rent me a home and let me pay in bitcoins. I would also be okay with New Hampshire. Hell, if I could find somebody willing to work out an arrangement like this, I'd probably move just about anywhere. If you have a property for rent and would consider accepting bitcoins let me know!  Smiley

Austin, TX
  • BTC equivalent of $1,400 / month.  Adjustable to constant USD rental. 
  • Long term lease available, 4 or 5 year preferred.
  • 3 br / 1 bath
  • Bus lines
  • Very nice yard
  • Access to large university, active music scene, home of SXSW and lots of geeks
  • Limited time offer.  Important other considerations apply.
  • Closed in carport for SOHO / electronics lab / mining operation.
  • No windows. 
  • Good security. 
  • Adequate air conditioning and power. 
  • Cheap electricity.  Estimated cost for Batch 1 Avalon ASIC BOX: $24 / month.
  • http://www.austinenergy.com/About%20Us/Rates/index.htm
  • Fiber optic internet on the pole at the property line.
aubrey.mcintosh@alumni.utexas.net

I try to be respectful and informed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: