Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever bought something from the deepweb with bitcoins?  (Read 5771 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:09:58 PM

I have heard and gathered instruction on how to surf deepweb safely but i don't dare to try it LOL.  I don't know maybe because  im afraid i might click some unknown link and will get me in trouble.  So basically i haven't bought anything from deepweb.  And as far as I know Bitcoin transaction isn't that 100% anonymous .
Nothing is 100% anonymous as far as I know. But a bitcoin transaction is not directly related to any name or person. That is what I like about it, but unfortunate scammers can get free money this way by being anonymous. So the anonymity has pros and cons.
yeah, maybe they can run your bitcoins or get some information when you go into the deepweb then you open your bitcoin wallet , be careful when you entering a deepweb because it has many programs that enters to your computer when you open it.
I came to know about bitcoins from Deepweb. My friend told me about deepweb and I saw payments in bitcoins. That is how I came to know bitcoins. I have never bought anything in deepweb from bitcoins and haven't planned buying anything yet. I visited deepweb few times and didn't know about programs entering our computer. Thanks !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: