Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone uses localbitcoins.com ?  (Read 427 times)
btckol (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:52:10 PM

Please i want to know if the withdraw fees (miners fees) are automatically paid or do i have to set them by my self

Example i got 3 BTC do i enter full 3 BTC when i withdraw or less for miners fees ?

thank u.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 03:57:15 PM

Your thread title us different from the question that you losted. To answer your question from yor thread title, yes theres a lot if localbitcoin.com users in different countries.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

You won't be able to process the full transaction anyway.Localbitcoins won't charge for the miners fee but the they charge some extra money as escrow service.
btckol (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

Your thread title us different from the question that you losted. To answer your question from yor thread title, yes theres a lot if localbitcoin.com users in different countries.

Dude i dont have time for smart (stupid)  talk shit , also if its wrong than you have just to answer both fucking questions or kindly fuck off

Not eveyone lives in an english country ..  BT f****k shit Angry
btckol (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:10:30 PM

You won't be able to process the full transaction anyway.Localbitcoins won't charge for the miners fee but the they charge some extra money as escrow service.

Thank you sir,

Question:

Why wont i be able to process the full transaction ?? and what should i do to get my full money?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:11:18 PM

- snip -
talk shit
- snip -
answer both fucking questions or kindly fuck off
- snip -
BT f****k shit Angry

That's the sort of pleasant and well-intentioned post that results in lots of helpful people feeling motivated to help you.  Knowledgeable individuals absolutely love to help kind and friendly people like yourself.  I'm sure you'll receive many useful and helpful answers very soon.
btckol (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:19:16 PM

- snip -
talk shit
- snip -
answer both fucking questions or kindly fuck off
- snip -
BT f****k shit Angry

That's the sort of pleasant and well-intentioned post that results in lots of helpful people feeling motivated to help you.  Knowledgeable individuals absolutely love to help kind and friendly people like yourself.  I'm sure you'll receive many useful and helpful answers very soon.

Fuck you DannyHamilton shit, already found the answer suck your mother's dick now bitcoin's bitch Smiley
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:47:56 PM

Fuck you DannyHamilton shit,
- snip -
suck your mother's dick now bitcoin's bitch Smiley

Plonk!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:58:01 PM

Thank you sir,

Question:

Why wont i be able to process the full transaction ?? and what should i do to get my full money?

When you enter BTC3 as the amount for transaction,it will ask you to put some fee that is 0.0001 or lower/higher as the service fee for that transaction including escrow fees. So you will need to put the amount as BTC3.00001 depending accordingly to process the transaction.Also , apologize to Danny,I know not everyone can speak in English but I'm sure no matter which place you come from you have some Ethics to follow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: