Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash plastic card for one cent  (Read 483 times)
marc30 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:00:54 PM

In case anyone is interested, I entered my Advcash account yesterday and received this message:

"If you have not ordered your plastic Advanced Cash card yet, now is the perfect time to finally do that. For an entire month starting today, we are offering our USD and EUR plastic cards for a truly unbeatable discounted price of USD/EUR 0.01 per card. We are still offering free shipping via regular mail as well as no monthly or annual card maintenance fees as well. Place your card order now by clicking Create card inside your account. For shipping, you can choose between your primary account address or an alternative delivery address. Don’t miss your change to finally order a plastic card for easy withdrawals from your Advanced Cash account, the price just does not get any lower!"

Advcash allows you to convert Bitcoin to other currency (USD, EUR) and send it to your card (Mastercard if I'm right), so you can use the money anywhere.

I ordered mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:11:47 PM

In case anyone is interested, I entered my Advcash account yesterday and received this message:

"If you have not ordered your plastic Advanced Cash card yet, now is the perfect time to finally do that. For an entire month starting today, we are offering our USD and EUR plastic cards for a truly unbeatable discounted price of USD/EUR 0.01 per card. We are still offering free shipping via regular mail as well as no monthly or annual card maintenance fees as well. Place your card order now by clicking Create card inside your account. For shipping, you can choose between your primary account address or an alternative delivery address. Don’t miss your change to finally order a plastic card for easy withdrawals from your Advanced Cash account, the price just does not get any lower!"

Advcash allows you to convert Bitcoin to other currency (USD, EUR) and send it to your card (Mastercard if I'm right), so you can use the money anywhere.

I ordered mine.

Why does it cost so cheap? Doesn't cost the shipping more than 1 cent, either the plastic card? Would like to know the reason why it is so cheap (~free)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:20:15 PM

I ordered mine.

Why does it cost so cheap? Doesn't cost the shipping more than 1 cent, either the plastic card? Would like to know the reason why it is so cheap (~free)

I guess they're putting their own money in for the first few cards... If they didn't do that, the money would probably go to advertising. Way better way to spend the money this way.
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:22:13 PM

I have heard about btc card like this one, but what are the advantage versus classic credit cards?
marc30 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:53:12 AM

I ordered mine.

I guess they're putting their own money in for the first few cards... If they didn't do that, the money would probably go to advertising. Way better way to spend the money this way.

Exactly. So they get free adversiting like the one I'm making.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:09:21 AM

Is that company even reliable? more than anything I'd be concerned about sending my BTC to that site and what about verification, I am sure you'll be required to fill KYC form before the card is activated.

marc30 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:44:48 AM

I think it's impossible to get physical debit cards just for $0.01, maybe there's shipping and hidden fees.
Maybe $0.01 is only for virtual debit cards or they send wrong information.

I paid one cent for the physical one, anyone can enter the website and ask for it. They have other ways of getting money off of this, like when you actually use the card and/or convert your Bitcoins to USD in order to use the card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: