Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] FREE BITCOINS for watching videos! - Free.BTC.pt  (Read 17640 times)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

I'm not making nobody work. It's just an easy way for people to get a few bitcents to feel the system.
If someone is using the site as a way to make a living, or if you think someone will be that crazy, well, not sure what I can say to that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:19:25 PM

being watched fully but no points if it doesn't give the points for vids can anyting be done?
[/quote]

Maximum I can do is to report the fact to the advertising agency. I'm sure they'll look into it.
In the meantime try to refresh the page entirely between videos to see if it does any difference.
Going to talk with my manager in a couple hours and I'll report everything.
[/quote]

I open the vids in it's on window and then I X out of it, I'll try to refresh it.  The thing is I look at my activiy history and it reads only two Captcha were completed but no mention of the 7 videos watched in between ecah Captcha, it's like it never even happened.  I sent u a contact msg, thanks for the help.
BitStick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:22:57 PM

I'm not making nobody work. It's just an easy way for people to get a few bitcents to feel the system.
If someone is using the site as a way to make a living, or if you think someone will be that crazy, well, not sure what I can say to that.

lol what you mean is your payouts are so insanely greedy you've had to disguise the true value of your payouts by using terminologies like Satoshi's to confuse the noobs into thinking they are earning something.

0.4 cents for a signup

And so far I haven't seen anything that can earn more than 1.2 cents an hour.

I stick to my original post, its costing people money to use your site to earn bitcoins unless they are running some super energy saving computer and super cheap electricity. I seriously doubt you can run a computer for 1.2 cents an hour Cheesy
counter

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:30:09 PM

It's all set, all points got rewarded at once thanks for ur help and fast responses !!  Smiley
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:31:59 PM

Glad it got solved.
counter

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 11:29:46 PM

The video payout problem is still happening, it's paying out here and there.  before I could see updates in real time now it's very buggy, it will recognize 2/5 vids if I"m lucky but no record of the others.

It's showing some of the newer vids I've watched in my history but only half the vids I watch are payed out and recognized.  Hope u can get it back to the way it was earlier today, was really diggin the ease of use then.  Right now I'm writing down titles of vids not showing up as payed out in hopes it gets sorted.
Hello Kitty Bitcoins

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 11:46:03 PM

Tested out the site, noticed some changes recently, mainly the waiting period between entering the captchas and trying for a new one.  I was able to get around this by opening up the site in 10 new tabs and doing them one by one through the tabs sort of bypassing the delay.  Was able to get to 3rd place (in less than an hour) on the list before cashing out.  You may want to fix this, you may not, who knows!  You can watch videos while doing captchas through the tabs and earn faster than you probably should.  (I don't think advertisers would want the same person seeing 10 of their adds at the same time.

Fell free to donate to me: 1GZhtx5hZscuHe7PtadLaeNThhd348P7zg Smiley

Love the site BTW.  It's easily the fastest way to rack up btc out there (using the multiple tab method)
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:11:19 AM

lol what you mean is your payouts are so insanely greedy you've had to disguise the true value of your payouts by using terminologies like Satoshi's to confuse the noobs into thinking they are earning something.

0.4 cents for a signup

And so far I haven't seen anything that can earn more than 1.2 cents an hour.

I stick to my original post, its costing people money to use your site to earn bitcoins unless they are running some super energy saving computer and super cheap electricity. I seriously doubt you can run a computer for 1.2 cents an hour Cheesy

My MacBook Pro would cost less than 5 UK pence a day to run (thats 24 hours on) at low workload levels. (Reference: http://negergy.com.au/blogs/news-reviews/5842594-macbook-pro-laptop-power-consumption-review ) (Reference: http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Energy-Saving-Trust/Our-calculations).

This kind of site is to allow people to get hold of some BTC to play around with, not to replace their day job. And as you can see above, It is going to (technically) give you more cash out than you spent on electric (even if very little cash)

Smiley
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:13:30 AM

Tested out the site, noticed some changes recently, mainly the waiting period between entering the captchas and trying for a new one.  I was able to get around this by opening up the site in 10 new tabs and doing them one by one through the tabs sort of bypassing the delay.  Was able to get to 3rd place (in less than an hour) on the list before cashing out.  You may want to fix this, you may not, who knows!  You can watch videos while doing captchas through the tabs and earn faster than you probably should.  (I don't think advertisers would want the same person seeing 10 of their adds at the same time.

Fell free to donate to me: 1GZhtx5hZscuHe7PtadLaeNThhd348P7zg Smiley

Love the site BTW.  It's easily the fastest way to rack up btc out there (using the multiple tab method)

Try it again now. Smiley
counter

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:26:54 AM

I guess I'm only one with this issue, which isn't that bad I guess..  I'll just log in and use my youtube account/history as a reference from now on to know what vids I watched and compare to my account activity.

I was goin to do that anyway and suggest others do also to review the vids watched and comment etc so u and the advertisers no ppl take the time to vote and all that.
Hello Kitty Bitcoins

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:31:28 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2013, 12:41:51 AM by Hello Kitty Bitcoins

Still works, just have to open way more tabs Smiley

Now all you have to do is block all TOR traffic somehow Tongue
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:51:44 AM

Still works, just have to open way more tabs Smiley

Now all you have to do is block all TOR traffic somehow Tongue

Try it again looool

Why block Tor traffic? That will be an awesome experience, watching youtube videos over Tor Grin
Hello Kitty Bitcoins

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 01:04:21 AM

Now it's detecting the tabs.  I could still just use TOR and switch between the two doing Captchas at twice the rate..
register free email address > make multiple accounts > watch multiple times per day

Then if you block views from the same IP address, someone can use TOR to watch the vids using multiple accounts

You could prob charge more from your advertisers if you could guarantee them that the same person isn't looking at their advertisement 1000x a day, but 1000x people are looking at one of their ads per day.. 

Just sayin'

And again, feel free to donate: 1GZhtx5hZscuHe7PtadLaeNThhd348P7zg Smiley

Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 01:07:17 AM

Now it's detecting the tabs.  I could still just use TOR and switch between the two doing Captchas at twice the rate..
register free email address > make multiple accounts > watch multiple times per day

Then if you block views from the same IP address, someone can use TOR to watch the vids using multiple accounts

You could prob charge more from your advertisers if you could guarantee them that the same person isn't looking at their advertisement 1000x a day, but 1000x people are looking at one of their ads per day.. 

Just sayin'

And again, feel free to donate: 1GZhtx5hZscuHe7PtadLaeNThhd348P7zg Smiley

I'm cool with multiple accounts and Tor and whatnot, just don't come complaining when, not if, your views don't get credited with the reward. Captchas will always be accounted for.
counter

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 01:14:13 AM

hopefully my posts and honesty isn't viewed a whining ,  That would be a shame as I'm a fan of ur site and thought u'd like as much feedback as possible.  Great job on the site so far keep it up I think it's a great idea and wish I'd thought of haha.
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 01:20:34 AM

I almost with my hands tied about view counting errors. That tracking is all done by the advertising agency. I just tell them your user ID and they tell me back what you watch so I can credit your account.
And ofcourse they do their own proxy/bot checking, so don't be surprised if they skip some views because they detected something's not right. Smiley
I will compare the stats from the site users with the views I get credited and see if there is any difference. Still have little data to work with.
bdub

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:09:59 AM

I did a little testing and everything seemed to work pretty good.  I watched a few videos and a few of the payouts were lagged but I think I eventually got everything.  Thanks!
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:12:17 AM

I did a little testing and everything seemed to work pretty good.  I watched a few videos and a few of the payouts were lagged but I think I eventually got everything.  Thanks!

Glad you liked it! Needs some improvements, but with time...
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:47:26 PM

OK, now that the captcha page has some more security against leeching, the captcha reward is back to 1000 Satoshis!
Hello Kitty Bitcoins

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:46:35 PM

^ Nice, I noticed the reward today.  Is there a way to refresh your rewards on the video page without having to refresh the page?  It appears like you don't get credits for watching videos, when in reality, if you check your account status, they have been credited.  FYI I'm getting credited 40K SAT per video and it says I should be getting 20K SAT, not sure if this is your beta testing Double amount or if something is busted.  Still, this is still the best site out there so far to get bitcoins in a timely manner.  I wish the videos would pay out for time, and not just for watching it.  To get the same credits for a 1 minute video as you do a 11 minute video is silly IMHO (EDIT: This latest one is 27 minutes!), but I'm sure it would be difficult to do that. (and would have nothing to do with you on your end)

Keep up the good work, the site looks and works great!

EDIT:  There is still a way around the captcha limitation..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: