Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using ASIC Miner Prospero X3  (Read 1372 times)
James222 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:00:44 PM

Hello everyone. I recently discovered the Prospero X3 Miner (http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html) and it's performances are so high that I decided that I would start mining bitcoins! The thing is, I don't know what I'll need when it will be at home. Does it work alone like the KNC Jupiter or I simply install it's drivers to a computer and run cgminer from the computer? Also, would a windows computer work with it? Last thing, I might take a bitcoin loan from it so how long would it take to refund 4-5 bitcoins with this miner? Thanks already, James Grin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colin Miner

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 06:58:09 PM

Hello everyone. I recently discovered the Prospero X3 Miner (http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html) and it's performances are so high that I decided that I would start mining bitcoins! The thing is, I don't know what I'll need when it will be at home. Does it work alone like the KNC Jupiter or I simply install it's drivers to a computer and run cgminer from the computer? Also, would a windows computer work with it? Last thing, I might take a bitcoin loan from it so how long would it take to refund 4-5 bitcoins with this miner? Thanks already, James Grin
Its a stand alone miner, so you will need an internet connection.

No one knows what  the difficulty will be when these will be delivered, so you can't calculate the return it will generate (if any).

The Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC thread.

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
more Free: BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC & IFC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: