Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heirloom Papaver Somniferum (Opium Poppy) Seeds  (Read 1528 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 02:35:03 AM

Hi everybody,
In about a week I will have a sizeable quantity of heirloom Papver Somniferum or "Opium Poppy" seeds. I won't tell you the name of the variety, but I have been growing them for about a year. I chose them because originally because of their ease to grow. I live in CA and had them in planters in my backyard. I watered and fertilized them and they started taking over like crazy, so I replanted them in the garden in my front yard.
This is the same plant (and even in some cases, variety) that is used to produce illicit Opium as well as Morphine, Heroin and prescriptin narcotics. Although its legal to grow these plants in the US, I originally obtained the seeds abroad. They make beautiful flowers. Of course, you could score them and get the resin out of the bulbs, but you wouldn't exactly be starting a growing operation.
I have never scored the poppys to extract the resin, but I have made a poppy tea on a few occasions. You pick the bulbs off when you otherwise would collect the resin from them, let them dry, and boil them in a pot of water on the stove. Filter through coffee filters and you have yourself opium tea. The taste is not a bad one, but an acquired one. The effects are definitely noticeable. You are ingesting Morphine and Codeine. Its a good sleepy time tea-you don't nod out or anything.
If anyone is interested I can send you a handful of seeds (enough to get some growing) for .25 BTC, shipped. Only USA-sorry. I don't want to be cited for sending "drugs" internationally lol.
They will be ready to send in about a week's time. Let me know.
Thanks!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 05:36:19 AM

Holy Jesus Fuck dude, are you nuts? DON'T DRINK THAT SHIT! It has a damn good chance of fucking you up permanently.

There is an old Ukrainian poem/song that, to paraphrase, tells a story about a mother with a sick baby that just keeps crying and crying. The mother just doesn't know what to do to make the baby stop crying, and asks the neighbors for help. They suggest she does what you did with the tea, except instead of water to boil the bulbs in milk. So she does that, and feeds it to the baby, and the baby calms down, and never ever cries ever again. Ever. Morbid poem, but a good f'in lesson. Don't do that!
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 05:58:38 AM

Holy Jesus Fuck dude, are you nuts? DON'T DRINK THAT SHIT! It has a damn good chance of fucking you up permanently.

There is an old Ukrainian poem/song that, to paraphrase, tells a story about a mother with a sick baby that just keeps crying and crying. The mother just doesn't know what to do to make the baby stop crying, and asks the neighbors for help. They suggest she does what you did with the tea, except instead of water to boil the bulbs in milk. So she does that, and feeds it to the baby, and the baby calms down, and never ever cries ever again. Ever. Morbid poem, but a good f'in lesson. Don't do that!
They used to market anti-cry aids to babies that was just heroin. As long as you know what you're dealing with and are smart about it. You can get a really good idea of your dose by how many bulbs you use and how long you let them soak in the water. But good lookin out, I don't want to die.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: