Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] firearms with BTC  (Read 1416 times)
mb556677 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

Hello. Are there any locations selling guns for BTC on the web? Legally of course. I seem to remember there are, but I can't find anything because when I search all I get is articles talking about Darknet markets.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

Hello. Are there any locations selling guns for BTC on the web? Legally of course. I seem to remember there are, but I can't find anything because when I search all I get is articles talking about Darknet markets.
I guess it would depend on where you would want the gun shipped to and the laws of that country.
If it is a legit arms dealer and they will accept bitcoin then i can't see why it would be a problem, as long as the gun you want is legal to own.

Sorry i cannot help you with a site, don't know any outside darkweb.

mb556677 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:44:51 AM

I guess it would depend on where you would want the gun shipped to and the laws of that country.
If it is a legit arms dealer and they will accept bitcoin then i can't see why it would be a problem, as long as the gun you want is legal to own.

Yeah I'm in US, obviously going to buy with my real name totally legally, look at gun laws, etc. I have seen one store in the USA but the guns are $7000+... Supposedly they can lock onto a target and track it or something. I don't need a "smart gun" and don't want one.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:40:43 AM

Yeah I'm in US, obviously going to buy with my real name totally legally, look at gun laws, etc. I have seen one store in the USA but the guns are $7000+... Supposedly they can lock onto a target and track it or something. I don't need a "smart gun" and don't want one.

Unfortunately, I think most guns stores do not want to mess with Bitcoin just yet. I have seen a few users here selling guns legally (FFL Transfers), but no stores.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 05:48:26 PM

https://centraltexasgunworks.com/ off the top of my head.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:54:33 PM

https://centraltexasgunworks.com/ off the top of my head.
Are they selling firearms for Bitcoins and when they do I don't think they deliver worldwide.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 09:35:02 PM

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=bitcoin
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:44:11 PM

Seems like you would have to be a real passionate gun guy to risk potential issues.
Its kind of in the same boat as pot being legal in some States but illegal Federally.
Who knows what trumped up charges could stem from buying a gun legally with bitcoin(the go to terrorist currency Grin)!
For me this seems like a risky option till they come out and say bitcoin will not lead to legal issues down the road.

Love my ass to much to pull this off,but good luck and I hope it works out.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

Seems like you would have to be a real passionate gun guy to risk potential issues.
Its kind of in the same boat as pot being legal in some States but illegal Federally.
Who knows what trumped up charges could stem from buying a gun legally with bitcoin(the go to terrorist currency Grin)!
For me this seems like a risky option till they come out and say bitcoin will not lead to legal issues down the road.

There is no legal risk to buying firearms with Bitcoin legally via an FFL any more than buying anything else with Bitcoin. What you are talking about is just pure paranoia.
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:42:19 PM

There is no legal risk to buying firearms with Bitcoin legally via an FFL any more than buying anything else with Bitcoin. What you are talking about is just pure paranoia.

The lines being drawn to terrorism tell me I am not to paranoid,more like cautious. Laws/rules change in disruptive times and they may look to people buying guns as a. milita(anti government) or b. terrorists and I do not think its to big a leap for them to make that connection.
Europe has now stated it is at war and in those times things become very black and white.
Thought you would be with me on this one... Cheesy

pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:44:12 PM

It's a bad ass gun tho...  Grin

https://youtu.be/Pmteh_NChOQ

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:55:39 PM

The lines being drawn to terrorism tell me I am not to paranoid,more like cautious. Laws/rules change in disruptive times and they may look to people buying guns as a. milita(anti government) or b. terrorists and I do not think its to big a leap for them to make that connection.
Europe has now stated it is at war and in those times things become very black and white.

You are no more at risk legally buying a gun with Bitcoin than buying a gun with cash. If perhaps you are arguing buying guns is risky then maybe your cautiousness might serve a purpose, but the fact of the matter is how you pay for the gun is 100% between you and the seller. How you obtain possession of it does however interest the government.
mb556677 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:44:21 PM

It's very different here in USA. I am not doing anything illegal or even shady.
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:53:03 PM

Was not saying you where,just that the lines on something like this could move over night and little protection would be offered for people that may get caught off guard. Personally I rather buy a gun in person,but I understand you want to do it with bitcoin. Was just my personal preference and I admire you for doing this.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

If a gun store accepts debit cards, you can use a debit card that can be funded by Bitcoins.
Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 01:53:09 AM

You can also buy a gift card with bitcoin then use the card to buy the gun at the store.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:30:40 AM

If a gun store accepts debit cards, you can use a debit card that can be funded by Bitcoins.

You can also buy a gift card with bitcoin then use the card to buy the gun at the store.

Neither of those are quite the same thing. I would love to buy guns or reloading supplies directly with coins, but we just are not there yet.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:24:10 AM

Yes, we are...
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:21:40 PM

5 guns to pick from Roll Eyes
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

depends in law of your country if you want get a firearms... for what I remember such type of txs are not allowed here, and probably if you try to buy with btc, means that in your country is not legal buy with "fiat" and so ... probably this is not the right place.

there are also store on line as suggested but ask before spend money, you can receive bad illusion and receive a "kid gun" Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: