Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:22:35 PM

When is the ico over?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:25:37 PM

When is the ico over?
Crowdfunding will close on April 8th at 9pm California time.
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

When is the ico over?

Thank you. I must have missed it in the op. it is very long!

qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

When is the ico over?

Thank you. I must have missed it in the op. it is very long!
Dont blame you, it takes some reading Smiley
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:28:54 PM

Daily, if I send in my btc a little late but i made my account before the end of the ico will I still be eligible to get my coins?

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:13:26 PM

bittrex don't add gambling coins ? can you correct me 
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

Love seeing the interest building on such a fine project. I invested a little straight of the bat but the more I see the more btc I am going to get from storage. It will be much better my btc here working for me on something I love and the future does look bright on this one, it's an easy choice to invest. Question is how much hmmmmmmmmm.....

HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:57:19 PM

Love seeing the interest building on such a fine project. I invested a little straight of the bat but the more I see the more btc I am going to get from storage. It will be much better my btc here working for me on something I love and the future does look bright on this one, it's an easy choice to invest. Question is how much hmmmmmmmmm.....

HongKong much interest on this coin with purpose.

Just days and 37BITCOIN raised how many come to play on end day?
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:13:16 PM

Can anyone get a live update countdown on the thread, I know its possible, just dont know how.
For now ive taken a screen shot.
7 days left!

Daily countdown updated!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:13:41 PM

bittrex don't add gambling coins ? can you correct me 

No they dont but all the others do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:35:14 PM

Just to let all the gamebet people know, one of the partner coins; HYPER, has sponsored Jon Fitch for his WSOF MMA fight this evening. 
Information on the fight is available here:
http://www.wsof.com/schedule/

Information on HYPER for those who do not know about it yet is available here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
and here:
http://hypercrypto.com/

Its sure to be a great fight, and could bring some attention to this space from people outside of the cryptocurrency community.  It would be great to bet on sports such as this via gamebet.

Its great that Gamebet has decided to include gaming cryptocurrencies into its platform.

Go Jon Fitch!
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

Just to let all the gamebet people know, one of the partner coins; HYPER, has sponsored Jon Fitch for his WSOF MMA fight this evening. 
Information on the fight is available here:
http://www.wsof.com/schedule/

Information on HYPER for those who do not know about it yet is available here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
and here:
http://hypercrypto.com/

Its sure to be a great fight, and could bring some attention to this space from people outside of the cryptocurrency community.  It would be great to bet on sports such as this via gamebet.

Its great that Gamebet has decided to include gaming cryptocurrencies into its platform.

Go Jon Fitch!

Do you have a live link to the fight?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:24:21 PM

Do you have a live link to the fight?

Looks like maybe here:
http://www.nbcsports.com/live-extra
or here:
http://combatsportsnation.com/wsof-30-live-stream-prelims/

Sorry, Im not sure
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:31:48 PM

Hey guys, there's about a week to go until the sale is finished and it's been going well, but we're still not close to our goal yet. We ask that those who've invested so far to share our project with their friends and associates as well as share it among other communities they're a part of. Remember, how much is raised will affect which sale bracket that is used and the more money raised the faster we will be able to get things done and get the right people hired for certain tasks.

Betting on the site has been going great! We will be releasing some statistics about growth rate, bets placed, house earnings, etc. at the end of the sale. Just a reminder of some things to look forward to - today was the first day of NALCS/EULCS quater-finals (League of Legends) and the NHL as well as NBA playoffs are not too far off. Sports betting will be released at the end of the sale so all you sports fanatics can get in on the action Wink. And for the E-Sports fanatics, did you see fnatic in their League of Legends match today? They sure showed up and crushed it!

So how does the referral system work? From where is the % taken? Is it added to the houses rake or payd by the house ?
If house takes 2% would that mean that the user would gain 1% of that 2%?
So lets say someone looses 100 and the rake is 2. The amount the user would get for the referral is then 0.02?

You also mention that investors gain extra depending on level. Lets say a level 2 rare with extra 8% would then gain 0.16 in that situation ? Or is it +8% of that 0.02?
An indepth explanation of how this works is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.msg14338116#msg14338116

How will this work to get paid for playing. i assume I just need my steam acount id and then you'll register all the time I play for?
Will i get paid for total time played, kills, points ect. How will the payment be calculated?
Yes, you will register and confirm your Steam identity through Open Authentication. You will be paid on the basis of how you perform in competitive (ranked) matches on the games we support. This system will vary game to game due to how stats work on each game. More information on this will be available closer to the release date of the faucet.

Invested into this last night, let's see how this goes.
Website needs a UI update, I hope you guys are working on that.

We are currently in discussion with front-end developers to work on a new design. We have a few lined up but we have not yet concluded which developer is the best fit for us and synergerizes with our team. We'll have picked one by the end of the ICO and you can look forward to some mock up designs shortly after the completion of the sale.

When is the ico over?

ICO ends on Apr. 8th 9:00 PST.

Daily, if I send in my btc a little late but i made my account before the end of the ico will I still be eligible to get my coins?

No. You must send your coins before the ICO ends, once it ends we will update the Investment page to inform users not to invest any more funds.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:54:59 PM

Hey guys, there's about a week to go until the sale is finished and it's been going well, but we're still not close to our goal yet. We ask that those who've invested so far to share our project with their friends and associates as well as share it among other communities they're a part of. Remember, how much is raised will affect which sale bracket that is used and the more money raised the faster we will be able to get things done and get the right people hired for certain tasks.

Betting on the site has been going great! We will be releasing some statistics about growth rate, bets placed, house earnings, etc. at the end of the sale. Just a reminder of some things to look forward to - today was the first day of NALCS/EULCS quater-finals (League of Legends) and the NHL as well as NBA playoffs are not too far off. Sports betting will be released at the end of the sale so all you sports fanatics can get in on the action Wink. And for the E-Sports fanatics, did you see fnatic in their League of Legends match today? They sure showed up and crushed it!

So how does the referral system work? From where is the % taken? Is it added to the houses rake or payd by the house ?
So lets say someone looses 100 and the rake is 2. The amount the user would get for the referral is then 0.02?

You also mention that investors gain extra depending on level. Lets say a level 2 rare with extra 8% would then gain 0.16 in that situation ? Or is it +8% of that 0.02?
An indepth explanation of how this works is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.msg14338116#msg14338116

How will this work to get paid for playing. i assume I just need my steam acount id and then you'll register all the time I play for?
Will i get paid for total time played, kills, points ect. How will the payment be calculated?
Yes, you will register and confirm your Steam identity through Open Authentication. You will be paid on the basis of how you perform in competitive (ranked) matches on the games we support. This system will vary game to game due to how stats work on each game. More information on this will be available closer to the release date of the faucet.

We are currently in discussion with front-end developers to work on a new design. We have a few lined up but we have not yet concluded which developer is the best fit for us and synergerizes with our team. We'll have picked one by the end of the ICO and you can look forward to some mock up designs shortly after the completion of the sale.

When is the ico over?

No. You must send your coins before the ICO ends, once it ends we will update the Investment page to inform users not to invest any more funds.

Thanks for the update, cant wait to see what the new ui is going to look like.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:04:01 PM

Going to be watching the games tomorrow. Dropped a bet on Origen, xPeke gonna make me some ez money. Crazy games today that TSM reverse sweep, anyone else excited?
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:10:24 PM

Over 40 btc now invested. who thinks it will go over 100? I think it will. most people wait till the last few days before buying. I think I may even buy a few more before its over because luckily I aM A BiG wInNeR again.

And check out how much betting is going on today!

over $500!!  Shocked  Shocked Shocked

But i do think the two lol matches are maga big deals so its not surprising!
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:12:25 PM

Going to be watching the games tomorrow. Dropped a bet on Origen, xPeke gonna make me some ez money. Crazy games today that TSM reverse sweep, anyone else excited?

FuCk YeSSSS! I have a few donerieos on Unicorns of LoOoOoVe. I look forward to taking your money tomorrow! Can you spell U-P-S-E-T?
 Grin
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1406

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:59:30 PM

When is the ico over?

a big thank you on having the nba playoffs on the site.  cant wait!

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:55:11 AM

NHL and NBA. nice! Will the sport section be open b4 the end of the ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: