Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devking

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:15:20 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 12:58:32 PM by devking

@DailyModo, I have just donated and enabled 2FA but accidentally closed browser without reading QR code. On login its asking for 2fa, can you reset 2fa. I have just sent details in PM and email also,

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KidRocks

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:49:51 PM

its almost at 100 BTC

Damn this is what happens when I work for a few days, Totally missing out on this.

Gonna buy some more as soon as I get paid tomorrow.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:59:13 PM

I will look in this coin
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

we need 237.1579 btc for maximum benefit of dividends , hopefully it makes it .

i have invested a decent amount , some people are saying its an over valued business idea , that it is a gamble rather tha an investment or even a risky investment, but that is literally the whole of crypto , it's gambling and putting trust in a dev to deliver what they promise , ethereum was an idea that was created at after 18 million dollars was raised, so after almost zero work being done , it already had a value of 18million , any sane investor using the same logic applied to this coin , wouldn't of gone anywhere near ethereum , or augur for that matter that raised 5 million on an idea with not a huge amount of work going into it before IPO .

Sec raised 50k in an IPO , within being on an exchange for 2-3 weeks the price has reached 2 million dollar market cap, there is code that has been written but right now that code wont function until maidsafe is launched , so thats a 2 million dollar valuation on a product that isn't even ready to function yet and is just a website

Not trying to attack or be negative about any of the projects mentioned , but it shows you how irrational and insane valuation on crypto currencies and ideas and concepts in the crypto currency world are.

Applying convention valuation methods to crypto right now are just not accurate , there is no sanity to crypto valuations really, 90% of most coins prices are speculation at best .

Yes its a gamble , but every single other crypto currency here is a complete gamble. This project has very serious dev and other team members. with a functional website and product before launching the IPO which is much more than most projects have before an IPO.

The % profits are a little less than people would like , even me , 10% is very low, the 30% if the 100k target is reached for the first year is a much better improvement and gives you 200% more profits for the first year earnings , and if like most functional gambling websites that continue providing a good service , their numbers grow and with that growth depending on how large it grows might counteract the reducing in profits for holders.

Could i just ask a question to dailymodo . What exactly do i earn from my referrals? is it just earning money on bets they make and money they deposit? or is there also potential to earn profits on steam items they sell to your store and other things like that?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:22:15 PM

Gamebet has been added to www.icocountdown.com Smiley

Cool website my friend I had no idea this existed very cool.

thanks very much, I will try and improve it continuously every hopefully it gives more exposure to coins and technology.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:37:34 PM

Wishing GBT team best of luck with their project.

HYPER should be functional on their platform too,

We are also looking at ways to strengthen the partnership.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:39:54 PM

Could be a pretty sweet collaboration
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:56:17 PM

Hy all
What are your plans with DGB (Digibyte)?
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:06:40 PM

i have invested a decent amount , some people are saying its an over valued business idea , that it is a gamble rather tha an investment or even a risky investment, but that is literally the whole of crypto , it's gambling and putting trust in a dev to deliver what they promise , ethereum was an idea that was created at after 18 million dollars was raised, so after almost zero work being done , it already had a value of 18million , any sane investor using the same logic applied to this coin , wouldn't of gone anywhere near ethereum , or augur for that matter that raised 5 million on an idea with not a huge amount of work going into it before IPO .

Sec raised 50k in an IPO , within being on an exchange for 2-3 weeks the price has reached 2 million dollar market cap, there is code that has been written but right now that code wont function until maidsafe is launched , so thats a 2 million dollar valuation on a product that isn't even ready to function yet and is just a website

Not trying to attack or be negative about any of the projects mentioned , but it shows you how irrational and insane valuation on crypto currencies and ideas and concepts in the crypto currency world are.

Applying convention valuation methods to crypto right now are just not accurate , there is no sanity to crypto valuations really, 90% of most coins prices are speculation at best .

Yes its a gamble , but every single other crypto currency here is a complete gamble. This project has very serious dev and other team members. with a functional website and product before launching the IPO which is much more than most projects have before an IPO.

The % profits are a little less than people would like , even me , 10% is very low, the 30% if the 100k target is reached for the first year is a much better improvement and gives you 200% more profits for the first year earnings , and if like most functional gambling websites that continue providing a good service , their numbers grow and with that growth depending on how large it grows might counteract the reducing in profits for holders.

Could i just ask a question to dailymodo . What exactly do i earn from my referrals? is it just earning money on bets they make and money they deposit? or is there also potential to earn profits on steam items they sell to your store and other things like that?

This is EXACTLY what ive been trying to point out but I can never verbalize it to this degree, bravo man you made my day lol
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

I would love to know what is the relation, if any, between those 3 users :

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

Maybe there are more, but those 3 are too obvious.
All great Gamebet enthusiasts, and pretty active on this topic.

They could be long lost relatives of mine that I never knew about  Grin
no seriously. im not related top any of them but crypto brother does seem like a cool dude that id like to get to know.
he also bets and wins big so following him around could lead me to big wins if he would just start posting his bets before he takes them.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
ezview

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Any details how you gonna handle the marketing strategies? This platform can only grow by a big marketing campaing imo.

read the op. all the answers are posted.

ezview

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

Well written post. you bring up many good comparisons to the table. I too have invested a substantial amount in gbt but I only did so because of the work i can already see and use. if the gbt team came out and wanted to raise this money with nothing built yet i may  never have invested, just like I passed on eth and lisk. I cant bring myself to invest in promises and that's why I feel like gbt is a great fit for my portfolio.

ezview

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

Its nice to see the synergy between the different dev teams. building a business based on gambling that focuses on Esports has to include the other gamer related coins.
i look forward to depositing my hyper on the site shortly and using it to gamble but more importantly winning!!

hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:22:16 PM

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

no seriously. im not related top any of them but crypto brother does seem like a cool dude that id like to get to know.
he also bets and wins big so following him around could lead me to big wins if he would just start posting his bets before he takes them.

I just found curious that those 3 accounts were innactive since 2014, then all got back at the same time (last 30 days), posted some random stuff on several topics, and now all 3 are only posting on this topic.

IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Yes I won my first bet!

It was an easy bet honestly, team empire is really awesome... did anyone catch that game? scandal made some amazing juke plays in the jungle it was really nuts... It's crazy to see how far empire has come in such a short amount of time you know?
hmachado

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:30:19 PM

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

I just found curious that those 3 accounts were innactive since 2014, then all got back at the same time (last 30 days), posted some random stuff on several topics, and now all 3 are only posting on this topic.

Yes I won my first bet!

It was an easy bet honestly, team empire is really awesome... did anyone catch that game? scandal made some amazing juke plays in the jungle it was really nuts... It's crazy to see how far empire has come in such a short amount of time you know?

This one also fits the same pattern. Inactive since 2012, got back recently and also a gambler on Gamebet Site.
ezview

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:31:18 PM

I cant speak for others and its really none of your business but for the last 2 years I have been in a fight for my life against stage 2 Hodgkin Lymphoma. I was probably made ill due to my poor diet and smoking but luckily for me im now cancer free, smoke free and a healthy vegan.

Just noticed. Where were you for 2 years. Your account looks very suspicious to me.

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:39:20 PM

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

Yes I won my first bet!

This one also fits the same pattern. Inactive since 2012, got back recently and also a gambler on Gamebet Site.

Don't you also fit that pattern? if anyone looks at your account they can tell you are categorized in the same way...
should we think that your full of shit also or what was the play you were going for trying to convince us that having an older bitcointalk account is bad?
for shame bro you should get off peoples balls and pay attention to your own post count.

Anyone hear if they are gonna add NBA? can't wait to get some bets down for the playoff.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
hmachado

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:47:41 PM

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

Yes I won my first bet!

Don't you also fit that pattern? if anyone looks at your account they can tell you are categorized in the same way...
should we think that your full of shit also or what was the play you were going for trying to convince us that having an older bitcointalk account is bad?
for shame bro you should get off peoples balls and pay attention to your own post count.

Anyone hear if they are gonna add NBA? can't wait to get some bets down for the playoff.

Whats with the agression? I noticed something and said it was curious. That was my exact word, curious.
I didnt acuse anyone of anything, and didnt say having and old account was good or bad.
Actually, its normal that ppl loose interest in crypto and then get back after some time.

Maybe it is the case here, but high chances its not.

No need to gangbang on me, if you read my previous posts you can see that i was interested in this coin and was just checking out whats going on in order to make a decision. Dont think i was rude with anyone.

Anyway ... i already made my decision and so i will leave you guys alone, i see you dont like ppl comenting much.

ezview

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

- ezview
- CryptoBrother
- e6ug

Yes I won my first bet!

Whats with the agression? I noticed something and said it was curious. That was my exact word, curious.
I didnt acuse anyone of anything, and didnt say having and old account was good or bad.
Actually, its normal that ppl loose interest in crypto and then get back after some time.

Maybe it is the case here, but high chances its not.

No need to gangbang on me, if you read my previous posts you can see that i was interested in this coin and was just checking out whats going on in order to make a decision. Dont think i was rude with anyone.

Anyway ... i already made my decision and so i will leave you guys alone, i see you dont like ppl comenting much.

no need to beat him over the head with a club orryde. He is welcome here just like any of us. i want to apologize for the way orryde is acting. that does not represent the majority of us I assure you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: