Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:35:20 AM

I look forward to learning more about the relationship between my Gamebet Tokens (part of the original investors group) and this Gamebet Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:37:57 AM

I look forward to learning more about the relationship between my Gamebet Tokens (part of the original investors group) and this Gamebet Coin.

wait.... back that up? gamebet token? original investors Huh please explain more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:02:13 AM

so what is  the current value of gamebet coin?
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:10:49 AM

when will the hockey betting be open. I thought it was today at 5 pst which was 22 minutes ago and when i click on hockey i get ,no matches found coming soon.

Ask and you shall receive.
https://gamebet.gg/#filter/hockey

The rest of the NHL regular season 2015-2016 and playoffs are now available to be bet on. NBA will be opened over the weekend so you can look forward to that as well.
Good luck betting and thank you for your continued support.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:13:54 AM

so what is  the current value of gamebet coin?

it wont have a value yet. the sale needs to be finished to calculate the market value. but my gbt are worth at least 5x from the market value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:17:39 AM

when will the hockey betting be open. I thought it was today at 5 pst which was 22 minutes ago and when i click on hockey i get ,no matches found coming soon.

Ask and you shall receive.
https://gamebet.gg/#filter/hockey

The rest of the NHL regular season 2015-2016 and playoffs are now available to be bet on. NBA will be opened over the weekend so you can look forward to that as well.
Good luck betting and thank you for your continued support.

Thank you daily. i think I just made the 1st sports bet ever on GB. i've got 5 riding on Carolina over Montreal. Lets get this party started.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
gamebak

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:42:23 AM

Can the sale be extended. I wont be able to get bitcoin for this before the deadline hits and I only saw the thread now. It seems unfair to people just finding out about gamebet to have only 3 days left to invest.
Can we extend it 7 days please?

You have to be joking right? This is not how IPO's or ICO's work buddy

It can be changed. The devs can do whatever they want and I am planning on investing over 1.2 bitcoin if it can just be extended. That amount of money alone is enough reason for them to extend the sale. It was not my fault I only found out yesterday. Maybe they should have been marketing this for a longer period of time.  Angry

Dev please answer my question. Can the sale please be extended for 7 days. I need more time to get btc for the investment and as I said above I wish to invest a large amount of money. Please answer me.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:45:08 AM

Can the sale be extended. I wont be able to get bitcoin for this before the deadline hits and I only saw the thread now. It seems unfair to people just finding out about gamebet to have only 3 days left to invest.

It can be changed. The devs can do whatever they want and I am planning on investing over 1.2 bitcoin if it can just be extended. That amount of money alone is enough reason for them to extend the sale. It was not my fault I only found out yesterday. Maybe they should have been marketing this for a longer period of time.  Angry

OMG are you stupid?
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:48:39 AM

It can be changed. The devs can do whatever they want and I am planning on investing over 1.2 bitcoin if it can just be extended. That amount of money alone is enough reason for them to extend the sale. It was not my fault I only found out yesterday. Maybe they should have been marketing this for a longer period of time.  Angry

OMG are you stupid?

Grin Grin

He does not get it. he can buy all the gbt he wants from the exchange as soon as he gets some bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
jw_industry

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:49:23 AM

hockey is now LIVE  Grin

still looking forward to boxing!
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:56:56 AM

hockey is now LIVE  Grin

is that you betting against me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:03:06 AM

sorry if this is written somewhere else and i have missed it but can we get details on referrals and what exactly you can earn from rerferrals .

like is it from bet's alone

do we earn from their deposits

if they trade steam items in are there any earnings from that?
jw_industry

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:04:49 AM

hockey is now LIVE  Grin

who did you bet on?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:29:46 AM

OMG are you stupid?

Grin Grin

He does not get it. he can buy all the gbt he wants from the exchange as soon as he gets some bitcoin.

He MUST be trolling, because if not I may need to officially label myself a misanthrope.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:43:50 AM

He MUST be trolling, because if not I may need to officially label myself a misanthrope.

i honestly think he aint trolling, every single IPO i have seen , except a few , there are always people asking for extentions because they have only just learnt about it and cannot get into it in time . some IPO devs have even extended it for them which was silly .

this is an economical sector , if you want to be on top of your game, if you want to treat it properly , you should have multiple sources of information and constantly on the look out for projects daily that have potential of making you money. Blaming the fact you didn't see it on the lack of advertisement is silly and if you actually read the newest posts of the announcements (altcoin section) and spent 5 minutes a day looking at the top page, you would of seen it numerous times . the more effort and research you put in it the more benefit you will get and more potential to find projects before everyone else
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:50:28 AM

i honestly think he aint trolling, every single IPO i have seen , except a few , there are always people asking for extentions because they have only just learnt about it and cannot get into it in time . some IPO devs have even extended it for them which was silly .

this is an economical sector , if you want to be on top of your game, if you want to treat it properly , you should have multiple sources of information and constantly on the look out for projects daily that have potential of making you money. Blaming the fact you didn't see it on the lack of advertisement is silly and if you actually read the newest posts of the announcements (altcoin section) and spent 5 minutes a day looking at the top page, you would of seen it numerous times . the more effort and research you put in it the more benefit you will get and more potential to find projects before everyone else

This is especially the case with cryptos. I have a ton of websites bookmarked, heck even a few "show the last posts of this person" links are bookmarked on my computer. If you do not do your homework correcty you miss out on the best deals. Isnt that life? You will still get a good deal on the exchange, however it wont be as good of a deal compared to the ICO.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:51:24 AM

hockey is now LIVE  Grin

who did you bet on?

got bets on boston, pittsburg and TB for the win.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:51:51 AM

OMG are you stupid?

Grin Grin

Haha, I had to look it up for a second. But yea, I agree.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:53:05 AM

OMG are you stupid?

Grin Grin

'

please dont turn into a misanthrope. The world has enough ogres. we dont need one more. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:58:47 AM

So nice to see hockey released early. Just placed my first sports bet. Got a dime rydin on Detroit.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: