Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208156 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

+1

No one just overlooks mentioning there are two ways to invest in the project...

Why? Did you think that the current developer was just self funding the site? Of course there are investors in almost every project. The fact that there are is a good thing for anyone purchasing a profit share token. We are not investing in the 'company' we are buying shares of future profits. Completely irrelevant who owns shares of the actual company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:48:01 PM

Hello guys,

Just to let anyone who is interested in this project know, we have just started a signature campaign which you can find here.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429793.msg14460582#msg14460582

As an investor in this project it is nice to see that these signature will be all around the forum and getting more attention for GameBet.gg.

Thanks Team happy to see things progressing nicely.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:56:01 PM

This is an amazing idea, and could have wild potential

sadly, this "sale" is way too expensive for us common folk to join in on  Embarrassed

You'd probably see more investment revenue if there weren't minimums
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:59:00 PM

sadly, this "sale" is way too expensive for us common folk to join in on  Embarrassed

what minimums? there are people who have invested 0.01 btc or less
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:01:11 PM

Good to see a sig campaign up and running. Getting the ball rolling, I like that.
starswper

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:07:59 PM

what minimums? there are people who have invested 0.01 btc or less

Maybe he means the minimums for the perks.

Trump=Death
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:58:33 PM

Hello guys,

Just to let anyone who is interested in this project know, we have just started a signature campaign which you can find here.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429793.msg14460582#msg14460582

As an investor in this project it is nice to see that these signature will be all around the forum and getting more attention for GameBet.gg.

Great. This will get us much more visibility now. Is there a way to see how many people click on the signature and go to the site? must be a way to track that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:03:33 PM

Hello guys,

Great. This will get us much more visibility now. Is there a way to see how many people click on the signature and go to the site? must be a way to track that.

There is away and one would be to add trackers within the signatures. I will talk with DailyModo about that asap Smiley

There is another way and that will be adding ref links to the signatures as well.

Thanks for bringing that up!

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:21:32 PM

Hello guys,

There is away and one would be to add trackers within the signatures. I will talk with DailyModo about that asap Smiley

There is another way and that will be adding ref links to the signatures as well.

Thanks for bringing that up!

That would be smart. that way the team can decide on if its even worth it. I think it is tho.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:41:44 PM

Hey guys

There's been some discussions on the profitability of the project. First and fore-most, one needs to understand the project is at the cusp of 2 emerging sectors, both of which are far from their true potential

1. Crypto-currencies
2. E-sports.

The product itself is solely positioning itself for massive market-share in the coming 2-3 years and aiming for growing along with the sectors. This is a common trend among any of the big enterprises that have actually made it big. A good example for the same is google back in the late 90's. When it launched, it was nothing but a form of indexing the links, with certain advantages. Were there others in the space? Yes. But what differentiated the team was a simple product, the will to last during the bust - and of course consistent delivery of what consumers needed. There is active discussion of the valuation of the project. You need to realize the concept of a pre-money valuation. Its the value of an enterprise, BEFORE it makes any money. Most organizations at scale have it during their early days. Its at the crux of what makes capitalism effective. Does pre-money valuation make sense ? In most cases, no. Its not a valuation on basis of the revenue but rather the risks assumed by the founders, the quality of the product and the possible profits involved. If we were to do a rot revenue analysis, we would be engaging with banks and not the community here.

All that aside, that is not what this post is about. Its about a product that is left to be marketed. To date- the product hasn't had a release on twitch or even a PR mention for that matter. The marketing campaign, along with the referral campaign will soon be live along with the sports betting front. As the focus shifts from fund raising to actually marketing the product, revenue is a given. Granted there are risks like with most projects, the founders have actually slapped a lot more than  a white paper - but a real product.

So, lets keep the trolling aside for a bit. In case there are any queries / bug fixes / suggestions to be made on the product itself, feel free to post here.

If you'd like to join the team - send in a CV to dailymodo@gamebet.gg and we'll revert to you.
We are looking to expand the team!

*edited.

its interesting project but after looking online there are lots of e sport gambling sites already, mainly big players. Potential but also risk i think...

I'm going to buy 1btc and see what happens...can I just send it to the invest address from an exchange?

I have quite a few BTC in this one. Competition is good, and honestly. Even if Gamebet.gg hits just Top-10 E-sports betting sites I see a huge multiple for one of the first coins that actually makes you dividends.

are you 12.5?  Huh

https://youtu.be/_Awh3pZzgH4?list=RD_Awh3pZzgH4&t=8

Funny. Ha Ha.
But seriously. Is that you?
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:43:48 PM

YoBit is a great choice Daily. Will you be buying the 0.5 btc listing which includes an email to all their members?
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:44:20 PM

hello dev are interesting to indonesian sub forum..? i can translate it

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:45:23 PM

Are the returns (your % of the profits ) linked to the coins/tokens?

I mean say you sell your gamebet coins on exchange after launch and you have no gamebet coins left. The new purchaser of these coins now gets the returns on the profits ?

How does this work? or are the coins totally unrelated to the ROI and how is that paid out? in btc?

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:57:18 PM

YoBit is a great choice Daily. Will you be buying the 0.5 btc listing which includes an email to all their members?
if you dont and go for the 0.1 BTC option the chances are you will be waiting months if you even ever get listed!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:00:37 AM

if you dont and go for the 0.1 BTC option the chances are you will be waiting months if you even ever get listed!!!!

looking at the money raised im sure they will opt for the guaranteed 1 day listing with the email to all users. If they go for the 0.1 listing then im going to have serious doubts about my investment here.
jibble

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:16:24 AM

Are the returns (your % of the profits ) linked to the coins/tokens?

I mean say you sell your gamebet coins on exchange after launch and you have no gamebet coins left. The new purchaser of these coins now gets the returns on the profits ?

How does this work? or are the coins totally unrelated to the ROI and how is that paid out? in btc?

You can either keep them in the website i think it has been mentioned and receive the dividends depending on how many coins you hold ,

or you can link a specific address inside your game account that the coins will be paid into

the amount of coins will determine how much of the profit you earn, tied to an address you have provided , if your address isn't linked inside gamebet.gg i dont think you will earn anything, so coins on exchanges likely wont get anything.

althou i would be interested in what happens if say only 75% of coin addresses re listed as some people have moved coins , would the 75% get all 100% dividends for that month or so , or only 75%
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:36:52 AM

I wish people would stop investing because its causing me a problem. I want to own at least 2% of all the coins and every time more people invest I need to add more btc. can everyone just stop investing now so i can send in btc for one last time.
jibble

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:47:13 AM

I wish people would stop investing because its causing me a problem. I want to own at least 2% of all the coins and every time more people invest I need to add more btc. can everyone just stop investing now so i can send in btc for one last time.

If we don't reach almost 240 btc then the percentage of dividends earned will be less than 30% , more invested at this stage means more dividends earned in total
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:48:42 AM

If we don't reach almost 240 btc then the percentage of dividends earned will be less than 30% , more invested at this stage means more dividends earned in total

Do you think it will happen. its still 100 btc away.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:16:12 AM

Hey guys

There's been some discussions on the profitability of the project. First and fore-most, one needs to understand the project is at the cusp of 2 emerging sectors, both of which are far from their true potential

1. Crypto-currencies
2. E-sports.

The product itself is solely positioning itself for massive market-share in the coming 2-3 years and aiming for growing along with the sectors. This is a common trend among any of the big enterprises that have actually made it big. A good example for the same is google back in the late 90's. When it launched, it was nothing but a form of indexing the links, with certain advantages. Were there others in the space? Yes. But what differentiated the team was a simple product, the will to last during the bust - and of course consistent delivery of what consumers needed. There is active discussion of the valuation of the project. You need to realize the concept of a pre-money valuation. Its the value of an enterprise, BEFORE it makes any money. Most organizations at scale have it during their early days. Its at the crux of what makes capitalism effective. Does pre-money valuation make sense ? In most cases, no. Its not a valuation on basis of the revenue but rather the risks assumed by the founders, the quality of the product and the possible profits involved. If we were to do a rot revenue analysis, we would be engaging with banks and not the community here.

All that aside, that is not what this post is about. Its about a product that is left to be marketed. To date- the product hasn't had a release on twitch or even a PR mention for that matter. The marketing campaign, along with the referral campaign will soon be live along with the sports betting front. As the focus shifts from fund raising to actually marketing the product, revenue is a given. Granted there are risks like with most projects, the founders have actually slapped a lot more than  a white paper - but a real product.

So, lets keep the trolling aside for a bit. In case there are any queries / bug fixes / suggestions to be made on the product itself, feel free to post here.

If you'd like to join the team - send in a CV to dailymodo@gamebet.gg and we'll revert to you.
We are looking to expand the team!

*edited.

its interesting project but after looking online there are lots of e sport gambling sites already, mainly big players. Potential but also risk i think...

I'm going to buy 1btc and see what happens...can I just send it to the invest address from an exchange?

I have quite a few BTC in this one. Competition is good, and honestly. Even if Gamebet.gg hits just Top-10 E-sports betting sites I see a huge multiple for one of the first coins that actually makes you dividends.

are you 12.5?  Huh

https://youtu.be/_Awh3pZzgH4?list=RD_Awh3pZzgH4&t=8

Funny. Ha Ha.
But seriously. Is that you?

Yeah..

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: