Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:31:26 PM

alright, i like the plan. So im going to throw a small .25 btc at ya ~ 103$. i was interested in how the tier levels are determined. As of time of deposit my btc puts me in that 101- 250 range, but if the price of btc falls off a bit before the end of crowdsale, would i be knocked down a tier?                    and one more question i have: With the GBT, in order to recieve the %profits, do the coins need to be on the site? Or could i hold them in the wallet to stake the 7% apr and still recieve the profit share?  -here is an idea- Maybe you could incorporate a staking pool within the site??? like how clams- dice works.. just some thoughts. I look forward to seeing this project succeed.

Do you mean like we keep our coins on the site and they still stake and then gamebet owners will pay us the stake?

Well technically the owners wouldnt pay anything... the natural staking process of the coin would provide the payouts.  it would keep alot of coins out of the exchanges and keep block times reasonable.    But the more I thought about it, making a staking pool for the site seems like wasted energy for the dev. team right now and really doesn't provide any value to the gambling side of the site. It would be a cool feature tho for those that wouldn't want to run a wallet 24/7  for 7% apr- just an idea to get more interest from different groups.
Would you trust someone or a group with your coins for staking?

I would depending on the situation. Wouldn't you?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:59:42 PM

Would you trust someone or a group with your coins for staking?

I would depending on the situation. Wouldn't you?

Trust and crypto, for some reason doesn't gel together.
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:15:57 PM

Much more information is needed. The graphics loads very slowly. How much have been collected so far?

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:16:01 PM

''THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH GENERATING YOUR INVESTMENT ADDRESS! PLEASE CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR.''

What does this mean ??
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

Much more information is needed. The graphics loads very slowly. How much have been collected so far?

https://gamebet.gg/#Invest/Ledger there's the info on how much was invested

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:40:59 PM

Edited message.
You really need to work on the documentation and show it on the site also. Including rake size and from who it is taken.

Is the rake only on the loosing sides coins? So if A has 1000 coins and B has 10 coins. A wins you only take your % of that 10?

We are still in the process of discussing additional changes we would like to like to make to the referral system and we are open to suggestions to improve it, so if you have any thoughts on it feel free to offer them. Soon, we will be changing the description on the site and there will be a referral panel made for users to easily keep track of their referrals and how much they have earned from them.

This is correct about the house rake. With the current parimutuel system, we only take our cut from the losing side - not the entire pool. This is to ensure that winners never receive less than what they actually bet themselves which can actually occur on other sites that offer Steam item-based betting. When we shift towards player vs house betting (standard odds and multipliers like traditional betting sites use) which is planned for a future update this system will likely change a bit.

How would the Player vs House work in something such as this ? Does the house choose a side and players can bet on the other side ?
And yes would be nice to hear about how the investment profit system works with that.
pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

I just can't take it seriously with that kind of valuation in its current state. It's ridiculous, and any true investor would back me on that.

If you decide you want a real investment, from someone who knows this area, I'll definitely reach out. But I can tell you right now it would be near impossible for us to even get close to $1m with the site's current state.

I can back you on that.

Site looks cool, and being able to bet on all of these games sounds great.  But as far as investing goes...
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

''THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH GENERATING YOUR INVESTMENT ADDRESS! PLEASE CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR.''

What does this mean ??
This issue has been resolved.

What information in particular are you looking for? We'll be releasing a PDF later today detailing our biz. plan perhaps that will contain the information you're looking for. Please feel free to ask specific questions.

https://www.gamebet.gg/#Invest/Ledger is where you can see the total of what's been collected.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:13:36 PM

What does this mean ??

What information in particular are you looking for? We'll be releasing a PDF later today detailing our biz. plan perhaps that will contain the information you're looking for. Please feel free to ask specific questions.
Would love to learn more about this project.
Looking forward to the pdf.
jrpatking

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:14:32 PM

What does this mean ??

Is it the whitepaper? Release it. After reading the paper only, I could prepare myself what to ask. Good luck.

LIMITED EDITION
]
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:43:16 PM

Went away for just a weekend and come back to a very busy and interested thread. Have to say I am liking what I am seeing here with how this is coming along. GBT is looking very nice and will get an investment from me. Nice new graph op
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

Bought a few more btc today from my local btc dealer. He's coming to my house tonight at 9pm to have a brew and give me my btc.
I wonder where those btc will end up? Huh  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jrpatking

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:10:37 PM

Bought a few more btc today from my local btc dealer. He's coming to my house tonight at 9pm to have a brew and give me my btc.

I do wish to have a good deal for you. Are you going to invest in this coin? What might have made you to think so? Best Wishes for your investment.

LIMITED EDITION
]
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:14:35 PM

I do wish to have a good deal for you. Are you going to invest in this coin? What might have made you to think so? Best Wishes for your investment.

I do wish he has a good deal for me too! Yes! Everything. Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:02:10 PM

I do wish he has a good deal for me too! Yes! Everything. Thank you.

I never knew you could get good btc deals? Please help me find them and i will invest more, i brought my first couple of btc the other day and since then it has been invested in what imost enjoy,- gaming and gambling. Those btc will end up where mine are i reckon  Cheesy

DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:05:20 PM

Hey guys, posting a small update!

The site will be updated tonight adding a small dashboard to make it easy to track your referrals as well as your earnings from your referrals.  New video content is in development from our partnership with Chris Sanders and is on it's way in the next upcoming days.

People have been asking for the business plan and it can currently be found in the OP and here:
http://www.gamebet.gg/Content/BusinessPlan-Gamebet.ggv1.0.pdf

How would the Player vs House work in something such as this ? Does the house choose a side and players can bet on the other side ?
And yes would be nice to hear about how the investment profit system works with that.
Player vs House is a book making system like how traditional book makers work. A better is quoted a rate and that rate is honored if the bet turns out to be correct. The ideal strategy of any book maker is to try to balance the books but this might be an over generalization. With traditional book making systems a profit is made without "taking a cut" since the house profit (or loss) is made from how the books are balanced and how people choose to bet.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
pablocality

Activity: 103

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

Will users be able to bet with hyper on this website?  I have heard some discussion about this.
ilidion

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:11:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1417263.new#new
Spanish translation up. just need to figure out how to put in all the images.
wayla

Activity: 71

Wayla is sometimes a man!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

I would like to know what the current value of gbt is?

This will/should be awesome for Bitcoin while tapping into the generation that will most understand the power of Bitcoin and the blockchain and its alts.

Hopefully we will have many Bitcoin users helping GBT as by doing so it will be helping Bitcoin also.

This project is exciting and its possible and unstoppable team could be created!

Will users be able to bet with hyper on this website?  I have heard some discussion about this.

Oh really? That sounds good and doesn't surprise me people wanting to try integrate their projects into this winning project. Look forward to hearing more on this.

And sometimes a woMAN.................
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:16:39 PM

If we can bet using DGB and HYPER, whats the GBT for?
I thought GBT was the sole betting coin for the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: