Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:18:03 AM

YoBit is a great choice Daily. Will you be buying the 0.5 btc listing which includes an email to all their members?

I would definitely do the 0.5. Also, OP should give us a description to suggest to Poloniex here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

FOR RENT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:45:52 AM

Hey I have another couple questions that have probably been answered: after the crowdsale ends, how long until a personal wallet is in place? and does the stake amount dilute the share value on payouts? and lastly when is the planed launch on yobit?

~im pumped to be a part of this project. I see lots of potential in your business plan and for early investors like me!  and you added hockey which is making me actually want to bet and use the site  Shocked.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:46:43 AM

Holy shnikies. I just realized you can stream the hockey matches from the site too. That's so cool! Great job devs!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:49:50 AM

I wish people would stop investing because its causing me a problem. I want to own at least 2% of all the coins and every time more people invest I need to add more btc. can everyone just stop investing now so i can send in btc for one last time.

If we don't reach almost 240 btc then the percentage of dividends earned will be less than 30% , more invested at this stage means more dividends earned in total

Do you think it will happen. its still 100 btc away.

like 97 btc away depending on when some of the bitcoin prices were locked in maybe 94  , i think it is entirely possible that it could happen, and i hope it reaches the goal but if it was a bet right now i would give it 70-30 that it wont make it
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:51:38 AM

I wish people would stop investing because its causing me a problem. I want to own at least 2% of all the coins and every time more people invest I need to add more btc. can everyone just stop investing now so i can send in btc for one last time.

If we don't reach almost 240 btc then the percentage of dividends earned will be less than 30% , more invested at this stage means more dividends earned in total

Do you think it will happen. its still 100 btc away.

like 97 btc away depending on when some of the bitcoin prices were locked in maybe 94  , i think it is entirely possible that it could happen, and i hope it reaches the goal but if it was a bet right now i would give it 70-30 that it wont make it

i hope they make it. i really want to see us in that top bracket.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:57:34 AM

i hope they make it. i really want to see us in that top bracket.

yeah same , i am not certain thou if we will, some ICO's on the last day draw in like an extra 90% or more sometimes than the whole of hat was invested previously, but some don't. hoping this is one of those ones that does see a good influx of people who have been waiting till the end
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:02:46 AM

Holy shnikies. I just realized you can stream the hockey matches from the site too. That's so cool! Great job devs!

it doesn't work for me
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:13:44 AM

it doesn't work for me

on the match there is a red box that says open stream (www....) just click on that.
I just refreshed my page and now trying to go back to the game and its not playing. maybe they are doing updates?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
jw_industry

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:18:07 AM

it doesn't work for me

on the match there is a red box that says open stream (www....) just click on that.
I just refreshed my page and now trying to go back to the game and its not playing. maybe they are doing updates?

I see a green button that says live & one that says more but they both don't work
jw_industry

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:24:22 AM

is anyone else betting on hockey?
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:35:44 AM

Just saw that there was no bet
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:44:59 AM

ICO will end
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:02:17 AM

I am!  Smiley Who you betting on for tomorrow

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:10:19 AM

it will probably be: buffalo, ottawa, NY, Pittsburgh, anaheim
jw_industry

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:18:49 AM

rangers & bruins
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:41:02 AM

I guess we'll be betting against each other then. May the best gambler win. now im going to sleep when i wake i hope hope to see us in the top payment bracket.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:41:46 AM

The other day i noticed that the profit sharing on the home page had been changed to:

< $50,000.00 - 15%
                                         $50,000.00 - $74,999.00 - 22.5%
                                                        > $75k - 30%

Now it has been changed to

< $50,000.00 - 15%
                                             $50,000.00 - $99,999.00 - 22.5%
                                                     > $100k - 30%

Am I the only one that noticed this?   
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:48:26 AM

Hey guys, here to answer some questions and also give you an update.

Firstly, I'd like to shed some light on another one of our key features that hasn't really been mentioned much in the thread. Part of the reason is it's yet to be fully developed to a point where it assists our power users. What one needs to notice about in-game economies and its depth, when looking from the point of view of someone vested into cryptos, is the fact that Steam has an active economy that is filled with speculation, trading and exchanging just like crypto-currencies are. In game items such as guns, keys and so forth and often traded for hundreds of dollars and lay the foundation for Steam's economy. It is incredible to see that Steam could kick start an industry that runs into the hundreds of millions of dollars with just pixels on the screen. One of the key deposit mechanism apart from the bitcoins are these very items.

Coming down to items, there are two main things one needs to notice (both in relation to our marketplace)

1. Our marketplace facilitates users choosing their own prizes.

If you research upon existing betting platforms, you will see that the platform chooses random items from the prize pool and gives it to the users. With Gamebet - Steam Silver facilitates a marketplace that allows users to purchase whatever items they'd like from the marketplace. This transfer of choice is a big deal when you look at the fact that a large number of existing platforms often hand out items that are illiquid in Steam's marketplace. This "power" of choice is a key feature of what differentiates GameBet from other platforms.

2. The marketplace permits users to sell items for Bitcoin (still being developed).

Users who wish to wait to receive Gold for their items rather than Silver will be allowed to sell their items peer-to-peer for Gold. Later, this inventory system of choosing what is done with your items (instantly selling it for Steam Silver, listing it in our market for Gold, or even auctioning it off) will play a huge role in diversifying our market. This is not mentioned earlier as its not at the crux of our business model, but will play a crucial role in user retention and intermingling of users from both the crypto-sphere and the gaming world. For the first time, you have a system that permits Steam items to be bought with Bitcoins but also focuses on ease of liquidity for users. Sure there are other platforms (opskins, bitskins etc) that focus solely on the market front and we will grow to compete with them, but if anything - this is just "one" aspect of a multi-faceted site.

Our product has been built post extensive involvement with both the gaming world and the crypto-sphere and this gives us an edge in comparison with most projects. One thing that has been lacking so far (and will be of importance) is marketing. We are actively looking for people with real life experience in promoting projects of this nature and on-boarding them. So in case you are interested, feel free to reach out at dailymodo@gamebet.gg.

Synergy is at the crux of our style of business and we'd be glad to partner up while aiming at rampant growth and profitability. This is the last 24 hours to purchase GBT directly from us. After the sale ends if you want to get in on the action, you'll need to purchase your GBT from an exchange.

YoBit is a great choice Daily. Will you be buying the 0.5 btc listing which includes an email to all their members?
That is corect, we would like as many people as possible to be aware about GameBet once the coin can be openly traded.

Are the returns (your % of the profits ) linked to the coins/tokens?

I mean say you sell your gamebet coins on exchange after launch and you have no gamebet coins left. The new purchaser of these coins now gets the returns on the profits ?

How does this work? or are the coins totally unrelated to the ROI and how is that paid out? in btc?
Yes, your holdings directly correlate to your % of the profits. If you sell all your coins away, the new purchaser will be receiving a share of the profits. ROI will be paid out one of two ways: you will optionally be able to bind a BTC address to your account to receive an automatic pay out for your GBT holdings, or if you choose not to bind one you will receive GG instead (which can be then withdrawn at your conveinience as BTC).

You can either keep them in the website i think it has been mentioned and receive the dividends depending on how many coins you hold ,

or you can link a specific address inside your game account that the coins will be paid into

the amount of coins will determine how much of the profit you earn, tied to an address you have provided , if your address isn't linked inside gamebet.gg i dont think you will earn anything, so coins on exchanges likely wont get anything.

althou i would be interested in what happens if say only 75% of coin addresses re listed as some people have moved coins , would the 75% get all 100% dividends for that month or so , or only 75%

The systems denominator in determining how much a person owns will be the sum of all known GBT within the system. When I say "known within the system," I mean either the site holds the GBT or it is on an address the system knows about because a user proved they own the address by signing a message. If you are holding your funds in an exchange and not your wallet, there is no way to prove to our system that you own these funds because they are held by an address you don't own and therefore it cannot be accounted for. Please let me know if this is unclear and I'd be happy to clarify further if there are still uncertainties.

Hey I have another couple questions that have probably been answered: after the crowdsale ends, how long until a personal wallet is in place? and does the stake amount dilute the share value on payouts? and lastly when is the planed launch on yobit?

~im pumped to be a part of this project. I see lots of potential in your business plan and for early investors like me!  and you added hockey which is making me actually want to bet and use the site  Shocked.

The on-site wallet on the site will be available on the site within 24 hours of the sale ending. We will also look to contact any users who have rewards such as Steam Prepaid Cards. We will contacting YoBit this Friday and we hope to be trading by Monday based on their statement of "1 working day."

it doesn't work for me
This feature is still experimental so it may work for some Hockey matches but not for all. We'll post an update once it's fully ready Wink

The other day i noticed that the profit sharing on the home page had been changed to:

< $50,000.00 - 15%
                                         $50,000.00 - $74,999.00 - 22.5%
                                                        > $75k - 30%

Now it has been changed to

< $50,000.00 - 15%
                                             $50,000.00 - $99,999.00 - 22.5%
                                                     > $100k - 30%

Am I the only one that noticed this?   

This is correct but it was a typo that we corrected asap. It has been made clear numerous times from the start that our goal for this sale was 100k, therefore it should make sense that it is the top bracket.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bisquick

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:56:04 AM

Just trying to answer all of todays questions. I hope to be back later tonight with a formal update.

Lets say the ico ends with 200 BTC.

If i put in 2btc that will give me 20.000.000 / 200 * 2 = 200.000 GBT

What would that give me in monthly profit for holding those 200k coins if for example the house is making $20,000 every month ?
Hello, This question has been asked many times before using many different numbers. We'll try to answer this hopefully for the last time. Yes. If you put in 2 BTC (~$800) and our sale ends at 200 BTC raised, thats 1% of the 20,000,000 GBT which is 200,000 GBT.
So if the 200 BTC would be raised that puts us in the 30% bracket, so 1% of 30% is 0.3%.
$20,000 * 0.3% = $60

A few things to note here, $60/mo for a year would cover (close to) your original investment. The GBT you purchase will likely rise in value on the exchanges as we grow bigger, start earning more money and continue to release updates such as more sports options our Casino and Fantasy expansions.

Dev, how do you see the value of GBT growing then? the coin itsself wont be used for betting, how will the coin GBT get attention from investors then?

You must come up with something within the website that makes people want to buy GBT in my opinion, something where users of the site feel they need to/want to buy GBT, .

maybe use a little bit of the premine, and put it in betting pots ( for every dollar bet 1 GBT maybe?), so winners also receive some GBT, so they also have the GBT in their posession, and know more about it.

Im trying to think of more but cant think of anything else at this moment.
The coin will be natively integrated into the site and have purpose itself on the site, we've mentioned this a few times now. We also plan on integrating it via a faucet which pays out for playing Steam games to put GBT in the hands of many new people. As our company grows in value, the coins value will directly reflect this.

OK so I've read through all pages today for about 1 hour and a little confused about how it works. So the GB Tokens that are sold through the ICO will have a value that can rise or fall on exchanges like any other coin right? And how do profits work when you invest a certain amount of btc in ICO?
Profits are based on your holding of GBT. The amount of GBT you receive will be based on the amount of BTC invested in the sale. Yes, since GBT will be openly traded its value could rise or fall, however it's value will always correlate to how we as a company are doing.

I was setting up the 2FA but my Internet went down so I didn't complete the 2FA and logged out, but now it's asking me for my 2FA code to login. I have invested in ICO.

I have also dropped you an email about this.
I believe I have replied to your email, please confirm it was you.

Some days ago i had taken a glance at this topic and it looked interesting so i kept it on the bookmarks to take a second look later.

After 3 hours getting up to date with everything that was posted, still cant say im 100% convinced, but 100% wouldnt be realistic on Crypto.
You have some stuff already working and thats more then we can say about most of your "competitors".
Also this seem to be a "honest" attempt to do something that appeals to a lot of people.

Gonna consider getting in, good luck.
Thanks for your interest in our project. As we strive to continue to meet and exceed our investors expectations we are working with people on our platform, especially our current front-end design to improve the over all user experience.

Can the sports betting open up sooner then the playoffs. It would be nice to get a feel for it before the actually playoffs start and can get more users for the site right away.
I will discuss this with the team tonight and update the thread when there is news.

Price in more or less after relase?
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking.

Im in. threw in 0.98 btc a few moments ago. Just wanted to be clear on one thing though. Will my GBT be deposited directly into my game bet account or will i need the wallet to get my GBT coins.
We appreciate your interest and investment. Your GBT will be deposited directly to your GameBet account and be available to withdraw off the site into your own personal wallet. Having a wallet is not mandatory.

Im in. threw in 0.98 btc a few moments ago. Just wanted to be clear on one thing though. Will my GBT be deposited directly into my game bet account or will i need the wallet to get my GBT coins.

I am assuming the GBT will be tied to your bitcoin address and NOT your gaming account.
This is incorrect (see above). This is why we recommend securing your account with 2FA. GBT will be withdrawable from your GameBet on-site account to your wallet (and likewise redepositable).

Could I get more SS tokens instead of the steam prepaid card?
Yes.

Can the sports betting open up sooner then the playoffs. It would be nice to get a feel for it before the actually playoffs start and can get more users for the site right away.

Yes please open up the sports betting ASAP. I have my account funded with $400 and im ready to start making bets.

I assume Sports Betting will also be p2p (winner v loser) and not house in any respect (risk wise). Cause that is a good way for a small project to go GG, bankrupt.
This is correct, until we have a big enough of bank roll to take such a risk for player vs house betting it will be p2p betting.

If we have our coins on exchange, will we still get our % of profits?
No, we have no way of tracking that. To earn your % the coin must either be in your GameBet account or on an address that we can have verified 

See The math at the top ^  you say 200 btc would put us in the 30% bracket..    you still claim this is a typo?
Bisquick

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:04:30 AM

either way i am vested, and plan on investing more tomorrow.  just hope we make the top bracket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: