Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:34:04 PM

What is the minimum amount of btc that will be paid out for owners of GBT?

Thanks for your question. The amount paid out for the owners of GBT will be dependent on how much is raised at the end of the crowd fund (which will determine the %-sold) and how much is revenue is generated at the end of reward cycle.

Actually what i ment was. You told previously that everyone who holds GBT gets payd a % of the profits correct ?
So if i hold a few GBT (enough to earn 1 satoshi) will i still get payd ? And how is that system built up exactly. Will it be pay'd to my BTC address or to the GameBet account?

To your gamebet account, you won't get an reward if the coins are not in your gamebet account has it then would not be tracable if its on some kind of wallet.

He can have them in a wallet of his choosing too. he just needs to sign a message proving he owns that address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:50:47 PM

With only 20 hours left i am afraid we not gonna make the $100k for the 30%  Angry

Only 10 hours left now and we are at about 69K. only 31K more is needed. I think it can happen today. I personally know of someone who is planning on putting in $3000 just before the end. That alone would be 10% of whats needed to reach the goal. I hope we make it. i have been looking forward to being in the top bracket since the sale started.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:53:34 PM

They shud extend the ico i want to buy in but cant till monday  Undecided

That's kind of unfair to those of us who invested earlier and can't wait to exchange.

I would take some serious convincing to think about accepting something like that but it wouldn't be the first coin that's done it.

its what scammy coins do....

That's not true by any means and if you look at all the awesome changes done on the product
(not the coin, but the site that was on line before the coin ever came out) that were suggested by people here...
it's clear this is a really solid ICO. other ico's who extended probably didn't even have a website yet.
that being said, I hope they don't extend.

as much as i want to see an extension so we can hit the goal and be in the top bracket, im not sold thats its a wise idea tho and id prefer for it to just end when the countdown timer runs out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
blindleaf

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:03:48 PM

your investments will show up.

Either the backend isn't updating the blockchain and showing your deposits

or the frontend is failing to update and isn't showing it on the site

just needs a little kick once the dev is back online and it should show it.

it could also just be being really slow at updating and only updates periodically, but the blockchain has recorded your investments so don't worry they are there and recorded , just aint showing up on the website at this moment in time , will do soon enough thou, either when it periodically updates or dev is back online and gives it a little kick

I invested this morning, and still not showing on the Gamebet.gg website after I log in.  Not showing on the ledger link they have either.  I've got 28 confirmations on the transaction I sent as well... whats going on?
caspr

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

I tried to set up 2fa, but I didn't get a code? Now I can't log in 😕
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:07:28 PM

You need to send a pm to daily modo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:09:35 PM

your investments will show up.

Either the backend isn't updating the blockchain and showing your deposits

or the frontend is failing to update and isn't showing it on the site

just needs a little kick once the dev is back online and it should show it.

it could also just be being really slow at updating and only updates periodically, but the blockchain has recorded your investments so don't worry they are there and recorded , just aint showing up on the website at this moment in time , will do soon enough thou, either when it periodically updates or dev is back online and gives it a little kick

I invested this morning, and still not showing on the Gamebet.gg website after I log in.  Not showing on the ledger link they have either.  I've got 28 confirmations on the transaction I sent as well... whats going on?

Pm daily the transaction id and im sure he will look into it..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
caspr

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:14:03 PM

Thanks 😊
You need to send a pm to daily modo.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:15:26 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 06:48:31 PM by DailyModo

If you're having any issues depositing/investing please PM/email, likewise if you are having problems with 2FA. I will be going through the thread shortly to help answer any questions that may have been raised.

Actually what i ment was. You told previously that everyone who holds GBT gets payd a % of the profits correct ?
So if i hold a few GBT (enough to earn 1 satoshi) will i still get payd ? And how is that system built up exactly. Will it be pay'd to my BTC address or to the GameBet account?

Yes you will still get paid. If the amount you earned is under the Bitcoin's transaction fee (i.e. 1 SAT as you gave for your example) it's clear that this transaction could not be sent to you so rather than sending it out immediately as BTC it will be credited as GG to be withdrawn at your own convenience. However, if you have enough to be paid out and you have bound an automatic pay out address, it will be automatically sent to said address and if you do not bind an automatic payout address, it will be credited to you as GG.

Please add MMA and Boxing for Betting
Thanks for your suggestion. This as well as many other sports are currently in the works. You can expect in the weeks a plethora of new sports betting options.

The NBA Playoffs are coming up do you have any plans to build in real sports before then or is all you care about video games? There are a lot of people who want to gamble on a site this cool who do not care about twitch stuff at all but want to bet on NBA, NFL stuff like that maybe you guys can incorporate it soon.
Allow me to clarify for you, NBA playoffs will be released next week before playoffs begin. Other sports such as NFL are actively being developed (refer to response above).

The site really needs to be sorted out a bit , for me in Safari and Chrome you cant even see the Login unless the page is made to fit half the screen!!!!

On the subject of ICO extending , it would be incredibly unprofessional , very bad idea!!
Thanks for your concern about the site. As we have mentioned we are currently developing a new UI which previews of will be released in the weeks to come for community feedback. It is our goal to strive to ensure our users experience is as welcoming as possible.

How long does it take untill BTC deposits show up?
Mine is confirmed but doesn't show up on my ICO page.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Deposits typically can take upto 3-6 confirmations before they are exchanged for GG, but based on your second sentence you are talking about Investments. Investments are (typically) instant, however we encountered an error in the system last night which has been resolved. If your transaction still has not yet shown up in the ledger, please contact me via PM with your transaction ID and as much information as possible (i.e. your register email / Steam ID).

Hi, I think I have delt with your issue as (I think) you have PMed me. If not, please reach out to me and I will get it taken care of asap.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

can you create slack pls? when sale wil be ended?
caspr

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:01:07 PM

If you're having any issues depositing/investing please PM/email, likewise if you are having problems with 2FA. I will be going through the thread shortly to help answer any questions that may have been raised.

Yes you will still get paid. If the amount you earned is under the Bitcoin's transaction fee (i.e. 1 SAT as you gave for your example) it's clear that this transaction could not be sent to you so rather than sending it out immediately as BTC it will be credited as GG to be withdrawn at your own convenience. However, if you have enough to be paid out and you have bound an automatic pay out address, it will be automatically sent to said address and if you do not bind an automatic payout address, it will be credited to you as GG.

Please add MMA and Boxing for Betting
Thanks for your suggestion. This as well as many other sports are currently in the works. You can expect in the weeks a plethora of new sports betting options.

The NBA Playoffs are coming up do you have any plans to build in real sports before then or is all you care about video games? There are a lot of people who want to gamble on a site this cool who do not care about twitch stuff at all but want to bet on NBA, NFL stuff like that maybe you guys can incorporate it soon.
Allow me to clarify for you, NBA playoffs will be released next week before playoffs begin. Other sports such as NFL are actively being developed (refer to response above).

The site really needs to be sorted out a bit , for me in Safari and Chrome you cant even see the Login unless the page is made to fit half the screen!!!!

On the subject of ICO extending , it would be incredibly unprofessional , very bad idea!!
Thanks for your concern about the site. As we have mentioned we are currently developing a new UI which previews of will be released in the weeks to come for community feedback. It is our goal to strive to ensure our users experience is as welcoming as possible.

How long does it take untill BTC deposits show up?
Mine is confirmed but doesn't show up on my ICO page.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Deposits typically can take upto 3-6 confirmations before they are exchanged for GG, but based on your second sentence you are talking about Investments. Investments are (typically) instant, however we encountered an error in the system last night which has been resolved. If your transaction still has not yet shown up in the ledger, please contact me via PM with your transaction ID and as much information as possible (i.e. your register email / Steam ID).

Hi, I think I have delt with your issue as (I think) you have PMed me. If not, please reach out to me and I will get it taken care of asap.
You did. Thanks again 😊
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:07:07 PM

no not slack. discord! its an app for gamers. we should use that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:11:35 PM

All teams use slack and this is good app. for gamers are you serious? Slack have devs tools inside. And snipets for code
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:17:26 PM

All teams use slack and this is good app. for gamers are you serious? Slack have devs tools inside. And snipets for code

this thread is full of gamers, are you serious?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:17:45 PM

my investment showed up right away!
What is the price for ICO investment?

In 24 hours it will be ICO price x 5 at least. So many people missing this ICO that will be sad they did.

etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:19:42 PM

my investment showed up right away!
What is the price for ICO investment?

In 24 hours it will be ICO price x 5 at least. So many people missing this ICO that will be sad they did.

yep. and already 179 BTC invested and only 8h 45m left.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:31:01 PM

Hm okey expanse team gamers? Bittrex gamers ? You are stupid as a hell

Who cares about slack in all honesty. It's not like we're gonna be a bunch of Devs discussing coin-specific code. I think Discord is MUCH better, and it separates this project for all the copy-paste alts. It's also not crypto geeks who are going to make the project successful, it's Gamers and Gamblers.

Also no reason to be an asshole just cause you don't agree or understand.

/My 2 cent

etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:38:35 PM

deleted your comment relaxed?   Grin  I guess you noticed that it does mention sports betting but it should be focused more predominantly.
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:38:56 PM

Hm okey expanse team gamers? Bittrex gamers ? You are stupid as a hell

Who cares about slack in all honesty. It's not like we're gonna be a bunch of Devs discussing coin-specific code. I think Discord is MUCH better, and it separates this project for all the copy-paste alts. It's also not crypto geeks who are going to make the project successful, it's Gamers and Gamblers.

Also no reason to be an asshole just cause you don't agree or understand.

/My 2 cent
sry my wrong. Iread from the phone and read that this man said: "slack is only for gamers"... misunderstanding
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:51:42 PM

could we have a discussion about referral earnings again , it seems that deposits and winnings from those you refer don't give the people that referred them any earnings .

Referral rewards being the most beneficial to members will increase referral rates likely bringing in an exponential growth to the website because you incentivize people to bring more people in .

would it not be more beneficial to reward referrers rewards whenever they make profit from any actions those they referred have done, like selling steam items, if you make a profit then some of that could be earned by those who referred that person.

On wins , even thou your referral won a bet, they still brought money into the site, they increased the pot, and increased the profit for the site, would it not be fair to reward those who referred those people to the site for any actions those referrals do within the site to earn the site money , doesn't have to be all actions but the most standard actions.

It might cut into the profits a little more depending on how you choose to reward them but it could give exponential increase to the amount of users that regularly use the website to bet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: