Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:57:25 PM

deleted your comment relaxed?   Grin  I guess you noticed that it does mention sports betting but it should be focused more predominantly.

Haha, you got me. Thats exactly what happened, but yes I think regular sports should be shown a little more predominantly in the signature as the current betting pool sizes show that regular sport will play a major role in the revenue stream of the website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:07:26 PM

deleted your comment relaxed?   Grin  I guess you noticed that it does mention sports betting but it should be focused more predominantly.

Haha, you got me. Thats exactly what happened, but yes I think regular sports should be shown a little more predominantly in the signature as the current betting pool sizes show that regular sport will play a major role in the revenue stream of the website.

Cheesy

it's still early and im sure the devs are willing to take all our concerns into consideration. they have proved that already. Maybe we should bring this up again tomorrow after the ico is over and the coins have been distributed. i can imagine the team is probably focusing on many others things now to be bothered with the signature. but we both agree that it needs to feature e sports and sports more predominantly.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:22:19 PM

my investment showed up right away!
What is the price for ICO investment?

In 24 hours it will be ICO price x 5 at least. So many people missing this ICO that will be sad they did.

yep. and already 179 BTC invested and only 8h 45m left.

189 now with 7 hours and 37 minutes left.
 Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:39:34 PM

In 24 hours it will be ICO price x 5 at least. So many people missing this ICO that will be sad they did.

Smiley

do you think it can hit 300BTC

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:42:49 PM

So nice to see hockey released early. Just placed my first sports bet. Got a dime rydin on Detroit.

Detroit won! Anyone else win on that one?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:55:07 PM

Smiley

do you think it can hit 300BTC

I think its possible. its only 107 away but we dont need 300 BTC for the top bracket. only 240 give or take. Id like to see the sale end on that amount exactly. that would be perfect.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

how can I invest in IPO? there is nothing info in the OP.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:08:05 PM

click on my siggy , create an account, look at the left of the screen near the bottom, there is an "invest" button

create your address to invest into , send money into that address

edit, dont even think you need to create an address, you will just be assigned one on account creation
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:14:04 PM

click on my siggy , create an account, look at the left of the screen near the bottom, there is an "invest" button

edit, dont even think you need to create an address, you will just be assigned one on account creation

will this coin on exchange? will we have a wallet after launch or I can manage my coins in the gambet site?

jibble

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:16:52 PM

will this coin on exchange? will we have a wallet after launch or I can manage my coins in the gambet site?

it will be on an exchange, no certainty when exactly my guess within a week or 2, you can keep your coins on the website or your own wallet , from what i have read
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:22:58 PM

it will be on an exchange, no certainty when exactly my guess within a week or 2, you can keep your coins on the website or your own wallet , from what i have read

they already said they are buying a listing on yobit. i dont think it will take even a week. i think its going to be monday/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
jibble

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

they already said they are buying a listing on yobit. i dont think it will take even a week. i think its going to be monday/

ah ok thats cool, hopefully other exchanges add as well thou, the lisk iou stuff currently gives me a bad impression of yobit , specifically the fact that they have an incredible list of all the failed IPO's they have listed in the ico section that have all practically died and been scams
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:33:53 PM

ah ok thats cool, hopefully other exchanges add as well thou, the lisk iou stuff currently gives me a bad impression of yobit , specifically the fact that they have an incredible list of all the failed IPO's they have listed in the ico section that have all practically died and been scams

yeah but this coin aint those others. im winning and losing big money on gamebet. i've taken out my wins and every time its processed almost instantly. this cant be a scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
GameBetWinner

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:47:12 PM

WiN WiN WiN BIG $$$

FREEWINNING SPORTS & ESPORTS PICKS ARE AROUND THE CORNER. THREAD STARTING MONDAY.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:49:39 PM

do you have an android or ios app? are you planning to make one in the future?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:52:19 PM

can you create slack pls? when sale wil be ended?

no not slack. discord! its an app for gamers. we should use that.
All teams use slack and this is good app. for gamers are you serious? Slack have devs tools inside. And snipets for code

this thread is full of gamers, are you serious?
Hm okey expanse team gamers? Bittrex gamers ? You are stupid as a hell

Who cares about slack in all honesty. It's not like we're gonna be a bunch of Devs discussing coin-specific code. I think Discord is MUCH better, and it separates this project for all the copy-paste alts. It's also not crypto geeks who are going to make the project successful, it's Gamers and Gamblers.

Also no reason to be an asshole just cause you don't agree or understand.

/My 2 cent
sry my wrong. Iread from the phone and read that this man said: "slack is only for gamers"... misunderstanding

No problem at all. Just like things to be constructive.

jibble

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:53:12 PM

yeah but this coin aint those others. im winning and losing big money on gamebet. i've taken out my wins and every time its processed almost instantly. this cant be a scam.

I am an investor , aint questioning the legitimacy of gamebet , but yobit
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:55:53 PM

I am an investor , aint questioning the legitimacy of gamebet , but yobit

i know. but even if yobit is questionable the coin is not so it cant follow the same pattern of the failed yobit ico is what im trying to say.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:03:04 PM

re there any big events coming up for CS:GO?
I gamble on csgl all the time but You guys don't have an upcoming match list at all.
You should list ESL, ESEA and all the major sponsored games for sure!
Can't wait to start betting on the site but it needs to list a lot more info also your stats are a bit odd maybe look into that.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:05:45 PM

re there any big events coming up for CS:GO?
I gamble on csgl all the time but You guys don't have an upcoming match list at all.
You should list ESL, ESEA and all the major sponsored games for sure!
Can't wait to start betting on the site but it needs to list a lot more info also your stats are a bit odd maybe look into that.

The devs are currently working on upgrading the website. I think they will take your advice in consideration, because they have done this also with previous advice given. Just Bookmark the gamebet website and check back in one month!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: