Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:29:09 PM

cann't staking lol said that coin is not growing

coin need 4 hours without moving before stacking happen
wow now is working 6-7 hours approximatly

Have you crypted your wallet with a passphrase and reopen,unlocked it for stacking with this same passphrase ?
yeap now stacking is  working fine  6-7 hours approximalty
weight may have just needed to grow some?
on main page 4 hours time to grow but in real near 6-7
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:00:22 AM

Now that the coin is available for withdrawal to wallets and is on an exchange, when is the first dividend planned and when are users able to input their wallet addresses for GBT/BTC?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:03:28 AM

My wallet is now staking away.  The OP says 4 hours, but the Txns need 250 confirmations before they are mature.  That took about 7 hours.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:05:01 AM

i think the op said first 3 months or something. I believe the first couple of payment cycles are longer and then after that it gets paid out every month, but I'm too lazy to check. Idk for the second thing you asked
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:05:16 AM

cann't staking lol said that coin is not growing

coin need 4 hours without moving before stacking happen
wow now is working 6-7 hours approximatly

Have you crypted your wallet with a passphrase and reopen,unlocked it for stacking with this same passphrase ?
yeap now stacking is  working fine  6-7 hours approximalty
weight may have just needed to grow some?
on main page 4 hours time to grow but in real near 6-7

4 hrs to mature... then its based on your weight vs network, which means: the larger the amount you have staking, the faster stakes will happen. but comes out to ~7% apr.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:21:49 AM

How long has the site been up and running? I ask cause I'm already seeing many games with 50-100 gg which I believe is the value of a dollar. In that case even at this really early stage they must be taking revenue in the 1000's of dollars which makes me wonder if I EVER want to sell these coins. I can see as this develops pots becoming thousands even tens of thousands. i hope the new UI doesn't completely change the UI as there is something already very compelling about it....don't over complicate it I hope.

Personally I think they shouldn't move to odds betting like 1/4 4/7 crap as many people are turned off by that kind of thing....seeing the pot and the percentage either side of the bet is far more fun for young gamers I think.

Quick glance math (not guaranteed to be accurate, do your own research)

Excluding steam sales:

To reach $1000 in revenue, $50,000 in bets must be collected.

To reach $1,000,000 in revenue (1m evaluation break even: 10% for 100k @ ico), $50,000,000 in bets must be collected.

For people evaluating 5x ico, $250,000,000 in bets must be placed to b/e.

That's not how anything of this works but sure.

FOR RENT.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:27:04 AM

Is the money we get from the loyalty reward program based off total coin supply, or is it based off the total coins registered to the gamebet site?  if there are 5 mill coins on an exchange that are not registered to  gamebet, and 16 mill coins that are registered to gamebet, will we receive the rewards of the 16 million, or the total coin supply of 21 million? 

Did you manage to ask the devs this in the meeting today. Id like to know to and the way it makes most sense for me is that if people have the coins on the exchange they are not entitled to get paid and we should get their cut.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:27:44 AM

How long has the site been up and running? I ask cause I'm already seeing many games with 50-100 gg which I believe is the value of a dollar. In that case even at this really early stage they must be taking revenue in the 1000's of dollars which makes me wonder if I EVER want to sell these coins. I can see as this develops pots becoming thousands even tens of thousands. i hope the new UI doesn't completely change the UI as there is something already very compelling about it....don't over complicate it I hope.

Personally I think they shouldn't move to odds betting like 1/4 4/7 crap as many people are turned off by that kind of thing....seeing the pot and the percentage either side of the bet is far more fun for young gamers I think.

Quick glance math (not guaranteed to be accurate, do your own research)

Excluding steam sales:

To reach $1000 in revenue, $50,000 in bets must be collected.

To reach $1,000,000 in revenue (1m evaluation break even: 10% for 100k @ ico), $50,000,000 in bets must be collected (~120,000 Bitcoins worth) which PrimeDice (most popular and heaviest volume Bitcoin wagering site) just now passed after 3 years.

For people evaluating 5x ico, $250,000,000 (~600,000 Bitcoin) in bets must be placed.
  According to my rough math based on Primedice site they had 1880 bitcoin won in the past 24 hours... I used 1900 bitcoin as the amount wagered for 24 hours multiplied by 365 then by $420 and amount is about $300 million wagered per year.

And they have only been around for a few years. Just think of where GB can be in a few years too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:28:22 AM

i think the op said first 3 months or something. I believe the first couple of payment cycles are longer and then after that it gets paid out every month, but I'm too lazy to check. Idk for the second thing you asked
first dividends will be threw 3 month?
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

Is the money we get from the loyalty reward program based off total coin supply, or is it based off the total coins registered to the gamebet site?  if there are 5 mill coins on an exchange that are not registered to  gamebet, and 16 mill coins that are registered to gamebet, will we receive the rewards of the 16 million, or the total coin supply of 21 million? 

Did you manage to ask the devs this in the meeting today. Id like to know to and the way it makes most sense for me is that if people have the coins on the exchange they are not entitled to get paid and we should get their cut.
Where we must hold those coin then ? in the personnal wallet or on the gamebet.gg wallet ?
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:35:39 AM

Where we must hold those coin then ? in the personnal wallet or on the gamebet.gg wallet ?

They said in the address you want to register, if you want it to be your personal wallet address, just register that address.
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:39:04 AM

Is it possible to see the invested balance in some BTC account?
How do we know you are not re-investing with the investments from other members?

You can see all the investments on the ledger. Every night we sell the majority of the bitcoin that has come in during the day. We do this for a few reasons but the main 2 are because, we are offering perks to our investors that actually cost us money our of pocket (steam prepaid cards, steam silver ect) so we must sell right away to cover theses costs. The 2nd reason we sell daily is because we are not gambling on the price of bitcoin. We have expenses and bills to pay and most of them don't take bitcoin as payment. Holding fiat is much safer for us then holding bitcoin is and the last thing we want to happen is for bitcoin to dump $100 and we end up losing 25% on top of what we have to put our for the perks.

Thanks for the great question.

Considering the ICO got you 260 Btc, how much of that did the team already spend?

Also, how much was spent with incentives to get new users and with gambling bonus (prepais cards, steam silver etc).

What is the user aquisition cost at the moment?

Thanks for your time

Is this classified information or you just missed the post?
Still very interested in knowing this info, if possible.

Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:42:13 AM

No, i came into the meeting too late.   

Reading through the discussion i did see where the dev said they might set up our gamebet wallets to earn stake so we dont have to leave our computers on 24/7.   That would be SWEET!
nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:42:50 AM

where OSX wallet? I could not find using link in first post.
tr8kr

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

They said in the address you want to register, if you want it to be your personal wallet address, just register that address.

At the end of each cycle a payment will be made based on the amount (GBT) a user owns in their registered address and the total supply. Based on this it will determine the percentage of profits they receive. If a user chooses to register a BTC payment address their reward will be paid directly and automatically to it, if not they will receive their reward in the form of Gamer Gold (on site) which can be withdrawn at a later point as BTC

I'm going to find the bigger wallet and register it and then put my BTC adress to receive the profit ... How you can tell that the adress registered is really your own ?
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:44:34 AM

Is the money we get from the loyalty reward program based off total coin supply, or is it based off the total coins registered to the gamebet site?  if there are 5 mill coins on an exchange that are not registered to  gamebet, and 16 mill coins that are registered to gamebet, will we receive the rewards of the 16 million, or the total coin supply of 21 million?  

At the end of each cycle a payment will be made based on the amount (GBT) a user owns in their registered address and the total supply. Based on this it will determine the percentage of profits they receive. If a user chooses to register a BTC payment address their reward will be paid directly and automatically to it, if not they will receive their reward in the form of Gamer Gold (on site) which can be withdrawn at a later point as BTC

I'm going to find the bigger wallet and register it and then put my BTC adress to receive the profit ... How you can tell that the adress registered is really your own ?

Have to Sign your address with message inside GBT wallet to prove you own the address.
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:46:29 AM

It would really be phenomenal if someone put together a step by step guide to registering your address for the payout.
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:48:18 AM

also, Im sure the ppl that have their coins on the exchange wont be getting loyalty rewards, but i would still like to know if the rewards are based on total coins or registered coins.
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:49:32 AM

so,.how to buy this coin ?

is there any exchange ?
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:50:53 AM

Guys lets go Poloniex, That will be awesome.  Roll Eyes

people forget about Polo for now, its not gonna happen, they have only listed i think 1 coin i last 6 months or so, havnt even listed Decred and thats fukin massive!!!

Polo has their own reasons for not listing Decred. They have listed a BUNCH of coins in the last 6 months, among them EXP, which is a premined crapproject.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: