Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shinkicker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:23:48 PM

Check out our new video guys. Let us know what you think.
https://vimeo.com/162752720

I like it a lot, but please also mention normal sports betting as currents statistics show that its also a major revenue stream. 

maybe they are doing different videos for the sports betting
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:27:26 PM

Price is still so low. Some icoers are dumping their coins on every buy order above ico price. We need to get out these weak hands. This coin looks promising.

Its good that its low. keeps coins on exchanges so i get more stake, plus once i free up some btc from this lisk deal, i dont wanna pay huge premium. I bet by first dividend it will reach 10k

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

Gamebet.gg, watch out on their site. their site never exchanges BTC to the actual market price. For example today, I deposited BTC to gamebet.gg. The actual price of BTC was $426 at the time, but gamebet exchanges it at $419. That's a HUGE difference.

Not sure if anyone else caught that.

The live streams need to be fixed on the site. Also lower the withdraw limit. I don't like that the minimum to withdraw is $10. You also need a way to exchange gold to silver.

Gamebet.gg needs to be an all-in-one destination with stats of every major game. You're competing with dota2lounge and gosugamers which are very strong communities. I genuinely don't believe that you guys will be able to compete at all against them unless you implement more features and statistics. The only thing that people would do on your site is bet on games. But they'll go everywhere else to find information. If those other places offer info and stats and betting as well, why would anyone go to gamebet.gg? Those other sites even allow you to transfer your steam items and bet those.
shinkicker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:41:20 PM

Gamebet.gg, watch out on their site. their site never exchanges BTC to the actual market price. For example today, I deposited BTC to gamebet.gg. The actual price of BTC was $426 at the time, but gamebet exchanges it at $419. That's a HUGE difference.

The live streams need to be fixed on the site. Also lower the withdraw limit. I don't like that the minimum to withdraw is $10. You also need a way to exchange gold to silver.

Why is that?

Let's do the math.

a team who raises almost 300 btc is going to tax you on your bitcoin $7.
I dont think so.
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Why is that?

BTC price various by which exchange you look at.  For example it's 425 at coinbase and 418 at BTCe.  We'll just need to have the devs confirm which exchange they get their rate from.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

Quick question regarding staking.
I have multiple receive address in my wallet, and separate amounts were sent to these addresses, #1, #2 #3 for example.
It appears to be only staking a portion of what was sent (only the coins sent to the last address: #3), I'd like to be staking every coin in the wallet though.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

Read this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.msg14509118#msg14509118

Steps:

1) You ideally wnat all your coins in one address - this is more of a housekeeping issue.
2) Enable coin control
3) Select all your coins and send to your own main receiving address ie. send them to yourself

All your coins will now be in one block and in one address and staking after they mature. Only do this combination once. When you get stakes, the coins that stake will be added to the reward and the result split in 2. Then you have 2 input blocks staking. Leave them like that to keep on splitting and stake independently for the reasons explained in my quote above. Only when the input blocks become small (maybe 20 or so) can you go back to step one and combine them in a number of sizable blocks. With 250 blocks for confirmation of newly minted coins, it is in the interest of the network if everyone has many smaller sized input blocks.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

Gamebet.gg needs to be an all-in-one destination with stats of every major game. You're competing with dota2lounge and gosugamers which are very strong communities. I genuinely don't believe that you guys will be able to compete at all against them unless you implement more features and statistics. The only thing that people would do on your site is bet on games. But they'll go everywhere else to find information. If those other places offer info and stats and betting as well, why would anyone go to gamebet.gg? Those other sites even allow you to transfer your steam items and bet those.

This was the initial site. They are updating with a new UI with new features, they have posted that multiple times.

neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:22:21 AM

Does anyone have any idea when we will have the first dividends?
You certainly will leverage the price of GBT !!!
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:27:35 AM

As a holder i could care less about the price atm.  I would much rather the devs take their time and get it right instead of rushing things just to raise the price so ppl can dump. 

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:39:57 AM

As a holder i could care less about the price atm.  I would much rather the devs take their time and get it right instead of rushing things just to raise the price so ppl can dump. 

don't worry. the devs and daily have delivered over and over again. they wont rush things to move the market. the site is cool and they know it and I think its only going to get better from here on in. personally I think the price should stay low because im not finished buying yet  Cheesy and I bet others are still buying too. who do you think put up a 100k wall on 3000 sat? they're the people who are still trying to buy and probably missed out on the ico.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:50:43 AM

Hey, thanks for the question and allow me to explain how your deposit gets processed. I'm going to assume I'm looking at the right exchange request... and you were processed at the rate 420.6708 at the time 4/13/2016 9:44:14 PM UTC. To ensure quick liquidity, we process requests at 99% of current market value (420.6708/0.99 = 424.92). We may adjust this in the future, or in fact offer a user setting which allows them to choose their precision but the long story short is the closer to the 100% threshold you go, the longer your deposit could take to process (what if the BTC order books only continue to go down? Your sell order then becomes trapped and never processes).

In the new UI, we're looking to resolve the issue with embedded streams. The current problem surrounding them relates to the fact many stream providers (with the exception for Twitch) don't have https enabled on their embedding (this goes for sports as well which is why we've delayed releasing streams for sports). Once we make the migration, to be clear, logging in will still be done on HTTPS so there's no worries about security issues.

In regards to exchanging, it's already been announced that we're going to build an on-site exchange for GG/SS. We're also looking to create an inventory system which allows a user to determine how their item is sold and easily manage items.

What you've said about stats is obvious, and I couldn't agree more. It may not be intentional but the tone of your post seems to be "why aren't you guys doing this?" instead of "are you planning and adding this?" to which I can only respond we're a relatively new platform much of which is still under development. One difference I'd like to point out between the *lounge sites and our site (and sites that offer betting with items) is fractional betting. Fractional betting ensures you always receive a return of interest if you bet correctly, where as systems that directly use items automatically choose your rewards(s) for you which ultimately may be a lower value than that of your bet. If you'd like to bounce ideas, I'm more than happy to oblige and you can send me a direct message on Discord. Remember, we'll also be holding another get together on Sunday to which you can look to ask more questions then and get answers in real time.

Thanks for the continued support and great questions everyone, remember if you haven't already followed us on Twitter you're missing out so make sure to follow us at @Gamebetgg. I also want to mention that we have a "major" update for everyone and we should be ready to release it in the next 7 days so please look forward to that. We'll be back tomorrow to answer everyone's questions and make another brief update.

Daily Modo.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:07:11 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamebet-coin/  Grin    didn't even realize we were on it.

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:18:56 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamebet-coin/  Grin    didn't even realize we were on it.

That's cool. I checked yesterday and nothing. I bet they added us today.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:31:43 AM

Me and someone else requested it via the request form Wink
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:36:03 AM

oh yeah!! they are fast!
devking

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:53:11 AM

oh yeah!! they are fast!

Its me, Yesterday I have submitted request form

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:55:54 AM

Hello, ask, I can open a lot of wallet to enjoy the interest of POS? But I do not know how our dividend mechanism is generated, just need to put it in the wallet can it? Or to register on the website to achieve, thank you!
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:17:26 AM

Hello, ask, I can open a lot of wallet to enjoy the interest of POS? But I do not know how our dividend mechanism is generated, just need to put it in the wallet can it? Or to register on the website to achieve, thank you!

you can keep the coins in your wallet and still earn dividends.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Mr.Ease

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:50:58 AM

Holly snikees!! $336 on Panther/Islander game! Pots just keep getting bigger  Shocked

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:42:59 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 04:06:16 AM by philakone

Hey guys,

How do I stake the GBT? I'm not sure quite understanding that stake line. Or is that the accumulated stake? Can someone please explain this to me:) I'd appreciate it!

It looks like:

Spendable: 391
Stake: 0

http://imgur.com/gRzvbU5

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: