Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy 10 BTC with wire transfer, I will do it everytime  (Read 559 times)
BTCoinx (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:09:44 AM

I mean I am looking for some people who can trade with me. I will pay via Bank Wire. I will pay first for trusted members. I am not expecting to get BTCs first as I am not too much active member here and not trustable.

We will decide the fee of 1 BTC by looking bitstamp, btc-e websites.

Please PM me and write here if you are interested in. As I said, I will pay at first then when you receive the money I will get the BTCs from you. I can work with different people but min amount will be 10 BTC. I am trading with them and do not want to pay SWIFT fees for small amounts.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:05:19 AM

I mean I am looking for some people who can trade with me. I will pay via Bank Wire. I will pay first for trusted members. I am not expecting to get BTCs first as I am not too much active member here and not trustable.

Please PM me and write here if you are interested in. As I said, I will pay at first then when you receive the money I will get the BTCs from you. I can work with different people but min amount will be 10 BTC. I am trading with them and do not want to pay SWIFT fees for small amounts.
Which country are you from, will the bank wire transfer be sent only to people in your country or worldwide, be more specific and also include your fees here.
BTCoinx (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:20:56 AM

As I mentioned on my previous message that I will pay the SWIFT fee of the transactions. It means I can send money from my country to any country around the world. I did it many times before. So it's not a problem. For fee, I will discuss when someone is OK. If you are interested in please PM me what you can offer for fee.

At this time I need the below answers when anybody send me PM:

1- How much do you want (addition % rate on bitstamp or btc-e)?
2- Do you have enough balance (BTC) to trade?

Thanks

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:39:56 AM

As I mentioned on my previous message that I will pay the SWIFT fee of the transactions. It means I can send money from my country to any country around the world. I did it many times before. So it's not a problem. For fee, I will discuss when someone is OK. If you are interested in please PM me what you can offer for fee.

At this time I need the below answers when anybody send me PM:

1- How much do you want (addition % rate on bitstamp or btc-e)?
2- Do you have enough balance (BTC) to trade?

Thanks

Ohk thats clear, if I am not mistaken you said your minimum is 10 BTC, if that is correct I will contact you in a few days when I have that with my fees.
Afromoney

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:26:32 AM

can do it at 3% premium
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:34:13 AM

I believe you can deposit fiat fairly anon into some of the Chinese exchanges, and can deposit via wire transfer.

I personally would not want to receive a wire transfer from a stranger, although I am fairly conservative in how I conduct business, and who I trust.
lamaras

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:14:16 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:45:31 AM by lamaras

The bridge between
bitcoin and euro.

Pay bills, send and receive money. Fast.
https://www.cashila.com

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: