Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ¤¤¤¤ antrun.de - Antrouter R1 Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤  (Read 97786 times)
ammi84 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:57:07 AM

good morning everybody,

we proudly present : antrun.de v16
now with more stats! take a look!

http://antrun.de/stats.php !!!

Suggestions, Ideas, Complaints ... just write us :-)

Have fun and happy sharing
ammi & minibit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:20:45 AM

Very nice. Love the pie chart, but I do love pie anyway  Cheesy

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:47:54 AM

very nice upgrades this - pie chart looks great!

If Bitmain knows about our site, they probably would want to buy it off us - LOL!

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
minibit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:05:16 AM

If Bitmain knows about our site, they probably would want to buy it off us - LOL!

If Bitmain knows about this site, they will be pissed off, why we are not supporting Antpool  Cheesy

If you have more ideas for charts, post it here in this thread.
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:47:24 AM

If Bitmain knows about this site, they will be pissed off, why we are not supporting Antpool  Cheesy

LOL!

They probably sue crazy guy for messing around with their firmware.

Btw, when updating my R1 mhz... i got this message:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/web5/html/update_mhz.php on line 58
Connection failed: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
minibit

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:24:43 AM by minibit

LOL!

They probably sue crazy guy for messing around with their firmware.

Btw, when updating my R1 mhz... i got this message:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/web5/html/update_mhz.php on line 58
Connection failed: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Thanks for the info! I think I screwed something up. Will correct that. Stay tuned  Smiley

Quick note: The credentials "root" with no password are only used on my local developing system. On antrun.de there is a proper username with strong password. Ammi did a great job there.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:27:34 AM

OK I have been scratching my head as to why this time round I am having so much trouble getting Hasing going from 200MHz upwards. So I thought of a difference from last time which is that i did all of the tests on the Bitmain Antrouter special Pool. Have just done a couple of very quick tests and immediatly everything is ok. Starts up straight away and running at 350MHz at the moment.

If anyone has any ideas why this might be that would be great?  Smiley

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
gt_addict

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:49:06 PM

Well so far my R1 has been 42minutes on 200m and avg is 10.78ghs. Changed the cron job from 3 to 2 to see if that makes any diference. I started noticing my 1 day hashrate on the site start dropping but seems to have picked up now. Will see how she goes.

Ammi/minibit, I cant change my freq. Still getting the same root/password NO" error come up. Its the same if I try and change it with the worker extension or without.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

ammi84 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:39:55 PM

Ammi/minibit, I cant change my freq. Still getting the same root/password NO" error come up. Its the same if I try and change it with the worker extension or without.

sorry - was not at home
should work again Smiley
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:41:17 PM

Block at ckpool!!!

Did our little runners win? <<positive thinking>>

The stats now should refresh!

Fastest out of the gate is elokk (for now)  Grin

RichBC

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:52:00 PM

Block at ckpool!!!

Just a thought.... but would be good if we could log somewhere the top 3 from each round?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
gt_addict

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

Block at ckpool!!!

Fastest out of the gate is elokk (for now)  Grin

*in a commentators voice*

But GT-R1 (as its now going to be called) is making its way through the pack with its sights set firmly on elokk and the top spot! The plucky little runt has worked his way from 16th to 12th and now 9th. It was a shakey start but he's found his stride.

Grin Cheesy

andymanone

Activity: 432

Save the past & use the future ©

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:19:31 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 07:38:25 PM by andymanone

OK I have been scratching my head as to why this time round I am having so much trouble getting Hasing going from 200MHz upwards. So I thought of a difference from last time which is that i did all of the tests on the Bitmain Antrouter special Pool. Have just done a couple of very quick tests and immediatly everything is ok. Starts up straight away and running at 350MHz at the moment.

If anyone has any ideas why this might be that would be great?  Smiley

Rich
Hi Rich,
yes, I see you´re on da right track !

All the time I was most worry about optimal cooling, best Vcore , and most stable power supply and so on...
But the thing is, when I moved the pool for testing (changed from de.ckpool.org to stratum.antpool.com, it tries to start working nearly perfect!!

@400 MHz more than 5 minutes works w/o probs and slower Rates even more runs well...

So I think we have to seek out, where is the major prob with our R1 Upgrade and ckpool....

andY

#Compare your share!# Join the community and be a member of http://www.gekkorun.de today! Open for all Antrouter R1, Gekkoscience Compac, 2PAC and sidehack´s coming soon Bitfury Asic Miners!
Notice: gekkorun 2.0 goes offline in 10/07/18 (and will be not longer supported anymore)

My previous ANTR1/Gekko Tuning success: Ant R1=500MHz@0.96V@27,66GH/s / Gekko=475MHz@0.9V /stable 450MHz/0.88V@23,78GH/s
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:26:24 PM

Block at ckpool!!!

Just a thought.... but would be good if we could log somewhere the top 3 from each round?

Rich

thats a great idea -- we can follow the kano.is report format

RichBC

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:31:04 PM

Rich
Hi Rich,

All the time I was most worry about optimal cooling, best Vcore , and most stable power supply and so on...
But the thing is, when I moved the pool for testing (changed from de.ckpool.org to startum.antpool.com, it tries to start working nearly perfect!!

@400 MHz more than 5 minutes works w/o probs and slower Rates even more runs well...

So I think we have to seek out, where is the major prob with our R1 Upgrade and ckpool....

andY

That is great news Andy. I wondered if it was just me? I have also now run tests on Nicehash and F2pool and on both I get immediate start up and hashing at any frequency. I have been as high as 425MHz with no problems.

So there is some sort of incompatibility between the R1 an solo on ckpool? Even at the lower frequencies, less than 200Mhz, things just get going much faster on the other pools.

So do not know if there is something we can change on the R1 setup or if it's just some incompatibility that we can do nothinmg about, but at least we now have something to work on and I can rest easy on what has changed from last time I was winding the frequency up.

Rich

andymanone

Activity: 432

Save the past & use the future ©

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:49:30 PM

Rich
Hi Rich,

But the thing is, when I moved the pool for testing (changed from de.ckpool.org to startum.antpool.com, it tries to start working nearly perfect!!

andY

That is great news Andy. I wondered if it was just me? I have also now run tests on Nicehash and F2pool and on both I get immediate start up and hashing at any frequency. I have been as high as 425MHz with no problems.

So there is some sort of incompatibility between the R1 an solo on ckpool? Even at the lower frequencies, less than 200Mhz, things just get going much faster on the other pools.

So do not know if there is something we can change on the R1 setup or if it's just some incompatibility that we can do nothinmg about, but at least we now have something to work on and I can rest easy on what has changed from last time I was winding the frequency up.

Rich

Hi Rich,

yes , I think we have to find out first, whats the issue with ckpool....

425 MHz? Sounds great Smiley!
What did you use as preferred Vcore for it?

My Vcore calculation at the moment is:

250 MHz / ~ 0.72 Volt
275 MHz / ~ 0.75 Volt
350 MHz / ~ 0.80 Volt
375 MHz / ~ 0.82 Volt
400 MHz / ~ 0.85 Volt

andY

#Compare your share!# Join the community and be a member of http://www.gekkorun.de today! Open for all Antrouter R1, Gekkoscience Compac, 2PAC and sidehack´s coming soon Bitfury Asic Miners!
Notice: gekkorun 2.0 goes offline in 10/07/18 (and will be not longer supported anymore)

My previous ANTR1/Gekko Tuning success: Ant R1=500MHz@0.96V@27,66GH/s / Gekko=475MHz@0.9V /stable 450MHz/0.88V@23,78GH/s
minibit

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:56:27 PM

Rich

Yes that would be nice. Ammi and I are already working something out. The idea behind this is, that we collect more stats of each round. One round is the time between two blocks are found on ckpool. I don't want to spoiler, so that's all at the moment I will tell you  Smiley

Does anybody know, how blockchain.info knows from which pool the blocks are found? Does a block header has a field, wich a pool can use to leave a message or is this just based on IP addresses?

But GT-R1 (as its now going to be called) is making its way through the pack with its sights set firmly on elokk and the top spot! The plucky little runt has worked his way from 16th to 12th and now 9th. It was a shakey start but he's found his stride.

Grin Cheesy

Haha, this made my day!  Cheesy
RichBC

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:58:35 PM

Hi Rich,

yes , I think we have to find out first, whats the issue with ckpool....

425 MHz? Sounds great Smiley!
What did you use as preferred Vcore for it?

My Vcore calculation at the moment is:

250 MHz / ~ 0.72 Volt
275 MHz / ~ 0.75 Volt
350 MHz / ~ 0.80 Volt
375 MHz / ~ 0.82 Volt
400 MHz / ~ 0.85 Volt

andY

Not quite sure how we are going to sort it, may have to ask kano or ck for help? Am just trying the R1 at 400Mhz on kano.is Pool and again instant startup and running. So we are just looking for some difference on the solo pool?

Here are my vcore settings. Probably towards the low end with a small HW error count.

Rich

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:54:26 AM

Rich

Yes that would be nice. Ammi and I are already working something out. The idea behind this is, that we collect more stats of each round. One round is the time between two blocks are found on ckpool. I don't want to spoiler, so that's all at the moment I will tell you  Smiley

Does anybody know, how blockchain.info knows from which pool the blocks are found? Does a block header has a field, wich a pool can use to leave a message or is this just based on IP addresses?

Grin Cheesy

Haha, this made my day!  Cheesy

you may want to check out:

poolbench.antminer.link

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:42:17 AM

good morning everybody,

we proudly present : antrun.de v16
now with more stats! take a look!

http://antrun.de/stats.php !!!

Suggestions, Ideas, Complaints ... just write us :-)

Have fun and happy sharing
ammi & minibit
Site is looking great, and someone hit another cksolo block so the next race for #1 is on!

Thanks again for giving my R1 a purpose to come out of the desk drawer.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: