Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ¤¤¤¤ antrun.de - Antrouter R1 Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤  (Read 97789 times)
ammi84 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

mmh sounds good Smiley
i remember that there was a run for the gekkos but i think it vanished.

doe anyone have gekko-sticks? i sold mine Sad
gekkorun.de is still free Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minibit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:03:00 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 08:15:24 AM by minibit

mmh sounds good Smiley

Yeah I have a bunch of them, but not for sale, sorry  Tongue Cheesy
I know, it's OT but take a look here: https://asicpuppy.com/magentoPuppy/index.php/gekko-usb-8gh-s.html
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:53:02 AM

Having a lot of trouble keeping it going above 200MHz, but can you add my other R1 that I mentioned back here?

Well done gt_addict, UK in the number 1 & 2 Slots  Smiley ... So time to up the anti... I have fired up my original fan cooled R1, not sure if it will keep running but can you add.

Code:
1BL6DK46qDuE6i2GtXNDyADjBewRD8Zwk5_RichBC-1

Going to run it at 225MHz overnight, then we will crank things up and see how high we can go?  Smiley

Rich

It's at 225MHz at the moment.

Thanks

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
ammi84 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:57:25 AM

Having a lot of trouble keeping it going above 200MHz, but can you add my other R1 that I mentioned back here?

Well done gt_addict, UK in the number 1 & 2 Slots  Smiley ... So time to up the anti... I have fired up my original fan cooled R1, not sure if it will keep running but can you add.

Code:
1BL6DK46qDuE6i2GtXNDyADjBewRD8Zwk5_RichBC-1

Going to run it at 225MHz overnight, then we will crank things up and see how high we can go?  Smiley

Rich

It's at 225MHz at the moment.

Thanks

Rich

done Smiley
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:28:52 AM

mmh sounds good Smiley

I know, it's OT but take a look here: https://asicpuppy.com/magentoPuppy/index.php/gekko-usb-8gh-s.html

Imagine if our R1 Race, is renamed to "Small Miner Race" - R1 and Gekkos.... I wonder if a few R1 performs better than Gekkos?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
minibit

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

mmh sounds good Smiley

Imagine if our R1 Race, is renamed to "Small Miner Race" - R1 and Gekkos.... I wonder if a few R1 performs better than Gekkos?

Yeah, I was thinking about this too. Just a single-chip-device-run. But to keep it separate has it's own allure.
ammi84 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:10:34 AM

mmh sounds good Smiley

Yeah, I was thinking about this too. Just a single-chip-device-run. But to keep it separate has it's own allure.

well ... both solutions can be ok
but i think that - if we do it - we should seperate the devices ...

perhaps it possible ...

antrun.de
gekkorun.de
for themselves

and singlechiprun.de with the data from the other databases combined (should be all on the same server of course)

domains are only fictional ;-)
RichBC

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:27:34 PM

OK I have pushed RichBC 2 up to 250Mhz, switching off the wireless seems to have helped with restarting, which happens every 30 Minutes or so. Not quite sure why this should help, but assume the processor has more time for hashing? I am next going to disable the U3 / Compac support to see if that helps some more?

The pull down menu for frequency setting might need to be extended....  Grin

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
minibit

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:37:07 PM

OK I have pushed RichBC 2 up to 250Mhz, switching off the wireless seems to have helped with restarting, which happens every 30 Minutes or so. Not quite sure why this should help, but assume the processor has more time for hashing? I am next going to disable the U3 / Compac support to see if that helps some more?

The pull down menu for frequency setting might need to be extended....  Grin

Rich

Hehe, extending is not a problem  Smiley

Just tell me the steps i should add, as they are not round numbers.

If I would integrate graphs into the site, which info would you guys want to see? Hashrate 1m over one day? Or bestshare, so that changes in the ranking would be visible longer?
Would like to hear your opinions.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 06:18:57 PM by Zeta0S

Found my first solo block  Cheesy
(how ever the Antrouter R1 software shows: You have not found blocks yet!)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
RichBC

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:53:12 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 04:20:14 PM by RichBC

The pull down menu for frequency setting might need to be extended....  Grin

Rich

Hehe, extending is not a problem  Smiley

Just tell me the steps i should add, as they are not round numbers.

If I would integrate graphs into the site, which info would you guys want to see? Hashrate 1m over one day? Or bestshare, so that changes in the ranking would be visible longer?
Would like to hear your opinions.

On the higher frequencies I only bothered to add them at 25Mhz intervals, so if you go up to 400Mhz, which is the highest I have ever briefly pushed things,  that should cover things for the moment.  Smiley

What your thinking on graphs? Individual graphs or a single graph with every one on it? I would quite like to see a Hash rate graph, particularly as my miner restarts so frequently. The best share perhaps does not seem dynamic enough to warrant a graph?

Rich

@Zeta0S Very well done. So not a Bitcoin then?

I have heard before that the Block is  not shown by the software?

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

I think hash rate graphs could be useful, but like Rich said I don't think a graph of best shares would really convey anything meaningful.

A separate site like this for compacs would be cool, except all four of mine have happy homes so I don't know if I would be able to participate.
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Found my first block  Cheesy
(however the modi antrouter software shows: You have not found blocks yet!)

congrats! -- I see only 2 active users there maybe I will fire up my U3 and join you there soon.
whats a good UniversalCoin wallet? What the BTC per solo block for UC?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:22:51 PM

Found my first block  Cheesy
(however the modi antrouter software shows: You have not found blocks yet!)

congrats! -- I see only 2 active users there maybe I will fire up my U3 and join you there soon.
whats a good UniversalCoin wallet? What the BTC per solo block for UC?

That would be cool.
I used my Yobit wallet address for now. Used a other coin to see if a mined block would payout at all.
The answer is yes. Only the antrouter not shown the block by the software.

minibit

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:25:14 PM

What your thinking on graphs? Individual graphs or a single graph with every one on it? I would quite like to see a Hash rate graph, particularly as my miner restarts so frequently. The best share perhaps does not seem dynamic enough to warrant a graph?

I think hash rate graphs could be useful, but like Rich said I don't think a graph of best shares would really convey anything meaningful.

I made an example chart out of test data: http://m.imgur.com/E8H4uiP

Turns out all racers on one chart gives no advantage. Even without the spikes eliminated. Too much lines with almost identical values, not enough colors to represent each racer individually. It gets worse as more players join...

My suggestion:
One chart on the front page (or no chart at all) with one value line. Overall hashrate seems to be the most interresting parameter here. Second, if you click on a racer's name, it will open the stats of all workers of that racer in a new tab.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
RichBC

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:35:16 PM

My suggestion:
One chart on the front page (or no chart at all) with one value line. Overall hashrate seems to be the most interresting parameter here. Second, if you click on a racer's name, it will open the stats of all workers of that racer in a new tab.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sounds like a good suggestion to me, probably the only way to find out is to give it a go and see what people think?

Rich

ammi84 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:00:42 PM

after 4 retries i give up to get the R1 working as a wlan-wlan-bridge (analog my AVM Fritz Repeater) ...
would be nice to have but it never worked ... well ... then .. back under the office-table little R1
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:25:44 PM

after 4 retries i give up to get the R1 working as a wlan-wlan-bridge (analog my AVM Fritz Repeater) ...
would be nice to have but it never worked ... well ... then .. back under the office-table little R1

Would have sucked anyway due to the extra repeater. Just use it as a access-point, works great here!

RichBC

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:31:41 PM

I have just run RichBC 2 at 275MHz for nearly an hour without any restarts. 15.1GH/s, Core Voltage set to 0.68v. Had a single hardware error, so not bad. Am going to turn it back down to 250MHz for overnight and am then away for a few Days, so will leave it down as I prefer to be here when it's being pushed. However bodes well for the future, 300MHz here we come.  Smiley

Rich

Not sure what is going on with elokk, but when checking my hash his seems very high? So either he is pushing things as well or there is a problem?

minibit

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:41:38 PM

I have just run RichBC 2 at 275MHz for nearly an hour without any restarts. 15.1GH/s, Core Voltage set to 0.68v. Had a single hardware error, so not bad. Am going to turn it back down to 250MHz for overnight and am then away for a few Days, so will leave it down as I prefer to be here when it's being pushed. However bodes well for the future, 300MHz here we come.  Smiley

Rich

Not sure what is going on with elokk, but when checking my hash his seems very high? So either he is pushing things as well or there is a problem?

Like to see people tweeking this little bastards towards their limits  Smiley Would be nice if you could post some power and temperature measurements.

Yes, the hashrate seems to be very high, at least for a non (heavily) overclocked R1. I'm sure elokk can clarify this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: