Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we trade more bitcoins?  (Read 1778 times)
JEON (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:49:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm JEON from Richfund.

Richfund is the biggest bitcoin trader in China, we've traded more than 300K btc since 2013, we can handle big volume daily, and it will be happy to provide you great experience.

We get the bank account in Taiwan, if your account is out of Taiwan, you have to do the international wire transfer, we can accept EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/AUD/SGD/RUB/JPY/AED, and any other currency, please check with us before trading.

We can handle big volume daily, you can buy 100-1000 btc daily from us or more.

When we set up the trust for each other, then we can start from 1K - 5Kbtc daily if you want to do so.

Trading Methods:
When you've wired to us, please provide me your bank transfer order, then we can set up the per btc price, and when our bank get your money and we can withdraw it safely, then I will release the btc to you asap.

And we can service you to get cash by selling bitcoins in Madrid Spain and Milan Italiy.

If you are looking for a biggest trader, you can contact with me via below methods:

e-mail:jeon@richfund.pe        
telegram ID: +86 138 1877 3121
whatsapp ID: +86 138 1877 3121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

Do you have any vouches of any of your transactions?

Do you have an TXID's for any of your transactions, which you can sign and verify a message from the same address?

And quite honestly, I don't trust any finance service with a guarded WHOIS for their domain name. Or a service that doesn't use an escrow for exchanging large amounts of money/bitcoin.

Nice try, bro.

JEON (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

welcome to Richfund
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

OP, you could've provided a little more about your background. I did a simple research and the legit site of Richfund is
www.richfundinternational.com . I also saw multiple threads of the very same content on different bitcoin blogs.
Just for the safekeeping of our bitcoins, please do provide more information about yours.
Everan426

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:58:39 AM

Richfund is the biggest bitcoin hedge fund company in China. The CEO is well-respected among Chinese bitcoin community. They have arbitrage services with the biggest exchanges such as Bifinex, Kraken, Huobi and others. The website is richfund.pe. They are trying to expand their otc trading and has done many successful trading. They are willing to do trade over localbitcoin for their escrow service and are willing to cover the 1% localbitcoin trading fee. Their mission, to the best of my understanding, is to help other professional and large bitcoin traders profit. Of course they will make profit too but it is lower than the traders they work with (because they will pay the 1% localbitcoin fee). Ultimately, they want to set up a network of professional traders.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:20:10 AM

Seem like its being prompt to confuse users of btc. why are there 2 sites of richfund?

Richfund is the biggest bitcoin hedge fund company in China. The CEO is well-respected among Chinese bitcoin community. They have arbitrage services with the biggest exchanges such as Bifinex, Kraken, Huobi and others. The website is richfund.pe. They are trying to expand their otc trading and has done many successful trading. They are willing to do trade over localbitcoin for their escrow service and are willing to cover the 1% localbitcoin trading fee. Their mission, to the best of my understanding, is to help other professional and large bitcoin traders profit. Of course they will make profit too but it is lower than the traders they work with (because they will pay the 1% localbitcoin fee). Ultimately, they want to set up a network of professional traders.

Must be known only to the earl adopters and traders of large volume.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 06:28:42 AM

Hello JEON,

I am a long time Bitcoiner and a very large trader.  Your post history is stellar so I would be interested in doing a lot of business with you.  Can you tell me a bit more about yourself and your company?  Are you a Bitcoin trader yourself?  Also, do you know this guy who goes by the name of Everan426?

Looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in the near future.

BurtW

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

I am more interested in the rate part and want to know the fee you charge for each transaction . If you can pay up to preev(dot)com + 8% then I would be happy to have long term future transactions with you .
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 08:14:18 AM

I am more interested in the rate part and want to know the fee you charge for each transaction . If you can pay up to preev(dot)com + 8% then I would be happy to have long term future transactions with you .

Just to clarify the post above yours, BurtW's post was purely satire. I really hope you're not truly considering utilizing this service...

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:06:15 AM

richfund is a trader on localbitcoins. but i have no proof if they are both the same person or not. i traded with the localbitcoin seller several times. if the user cannot prove he is the actual richfund, its tough to do any transaction with him. imo

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:10:49 PM

JEON (and Everan426),

What happened to you guys?  I need to buy between 1,000 and 5,000 BTC every single day.  It is so hard to find anyone who can do those large volumes so I was hoping to go through you guys.  But, alas, you have disappeared so I will have to send my business elsewhere.

BurtW

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
DT3

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:43:06 PM

Has anyone actually traded with richfund tried contacting them through lbc but they seem flaky.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 11:30:56 PM

Has anyone actually traded with richfund tried contacting them through lbc but they seem flaky.
Not finding any easy marks for their scam in this thread they (JEON and his obvious sock puppet Everan426) slithered back under the rock from whence they came.

DT3

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:56:11 AM

Sorry can you elaborate a little on why they're a scam. I mean obv they're not doing 5k coins a day but the guys ad is up on LBC everyday and has up to 100k available and their LBC profile seems to be clean. Thx for any info you can provide.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:32:30 AM

Read every post in this thread.  Do your own research.  Assume it is a scam until you can prove it otherwise.

Everan426

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:00:42 AM

Read every post in this thread.  Do your own research.  Assume it is a scam until you can prove it otherwise.

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply. Our website is www.richfund.pe

If you are still interested in trading, I'm more than happy to discuss it further with you via Skype. My skype username is Kong Gao Richfund or by my email kong4726@qq.com
Everan426

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:06:17 AM

Hi, we can discuss trading via skype: kong gao richfund
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:17:46 AM

Everan426,

I am confused.  Did you join Richfund?  Are you now working there?  If you now work there why don't you have an email address there?

Hi,

I bought a lot of bitcoin back in 2013 and would like to start trading large amount. I do like to waste my time on small amount but willing to do it to build trust for a long term trading relationship. Since I have already sold a good portion of my bitcoin holding, I'm also in the market to buy bitcoin through international wire transfer. I accept all the major fiat currencies.

If you are a trader looking to scale up his trading volume, I think we can trade on regular basis.

Cheers,

If you are still interested in trading, I'm more than happy to discuss it further with you via Skype. My skype username is Kong Gao Richfund or by my email kong4726@qq.com
Richfund provides three services that we believe are helping to advance bitcoin adoption: 1) market-making for exchanges to help exchanges develop and get new users, 2) automated arbitrage to help reduce price volatility for merchant adoption, and 3) OTC trading by offering competitive rate (bitfinex +/-2%) to help otc traders scale up their trading volume.

You can visit our website at www.richfund.pe

Whatever happened to JEON?  Last post April 12, 2016, 08:40:42 AM:

welcome to Richfund
Is he now your boss?  If so you should ask him for an email account at the company. Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:01:08 PM

JEON (and Everan426),

What happened to you guys?  I need to buy between 1,000 and 5,000 BTC every single day.  It is so hard to find anyone who can do those large volumes so I was hoping to go through you guys.  But, alas, you have disappeared so I will have to send my business elsewhere.

BurtW

Hey, Burt, to be on the safe side purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=547245 - who deleted all his posts, and purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4546. That way if either one of them scams you, you'll still have half your bitcoins left.

http://richfund.pe/otc/

If you believe that Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor were trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had less than 20 users at years end (theymos joining in 2010), then you'll have no problem whatsoever believing this another piece of shit being in Bitcoin for 14 years.
Everan426

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:49:43 AM

I'm working with Richfund. I'm with the marketing team. my richfund email is marketing@richfund.pe. Jeon is still working here, I will tell him to say something in this thread. He is the head of the OTC team.

Everan426,

I am confused.  Did you join Richfund?  Are you now working there?  If you now work there why don't you have an email address there?

Hi,

I bought a lot of bitcoin back in 2013 and would like to start trading large amount. I do like to waste my time on small amount but willing to do it to build trust for a long term trading relationship. Since I have already sold a good portion of my bitcoin holding, I'm also in the market to buy bitcoin through international wire transfer. I accept all the major fiat currencies.

If you are a trader looking to scale up his trading volume, I think we can trade on regular basis.

Cheers,

Richfund provides three services that we believe are helping to advance bitcoin adoption: 1) market-making for exchanges to help exchanges develop and get new users, 2) automated arbitrage to help reduce price volatility for merchant adoption, and 3) OTC trading by offering competitive rate (bitfinex +/-2%) to help otc traders scale up their trading volume.

You can visit our website at www.richfund.pe

Whatever happened to JEON?  Last post April 12, 2016, 08:40:42 AM:

welcome to Richfund
Is he now your boss?  If so you should ask him for an email account at the company. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: