Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Maplestory Account: Zero level 210 windia server  (Read 480 times)
SPolc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:19:41 AM

Hello to everyone,

I am offering a very strong/fun/potent account of the game Maplestory Global.
The account is:
A level 210 Job: Zero , Server: Windia.
The character build is perfect. (stats,skills,equips,items,just everything.)
The character comes with alot of perm nx items include perm pets.
The character has a stats of 2m~2m unbuffed range. you cant get more than that tho.
The character comes loaded with fully rare geared.
Thats means you can easily fight and kill which boss you would like. alone OR with party.

Winner of this auction will get full access to the account, he will be able to change every detail to make the account 100% to himself.

To everybody who is interesting with this account and wants to see some pictures or even meet in the game itself, can contact me via here and i will reply back. i will through photos or whatever you will ask for.
Aswell, as for more any information about the Account, the Character or for the Job: Zero, you can easy contact me and i will reply for anything you ask.

Winner of this Account will get the whole information to play the account including make the account to himself only, within few hours after payment has been cleared and paid.

Thank you for watching and for interesing. DO NOT hesitate to contact me and ask me every question or detail about this account.

Please offer..

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/7hwAAOSwpIdW8V8F/s-l1600.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:34:01 AM

That account seems really godly. Do you have a current price in mind for the account? I haven't played in a while but I was wondering if you are able to transfer characters into different worlds? Is it possible to change the server into Scania?

Hi!
SPolc (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:12:15 AM

That account seems really godly. Do you have a current price in mind for the account? I haven't played in a while but I was wondering if you are able to transfer characters into different worlds? Is it possible to change the server into Scania?

Hey!
once in a while nexon open the part that you can buy with NX points ticket to transfer to another world.
to be honest i have no idea if its available atm.
by any chance, i have 206 night lord on Scania. 2m~2m range unbuffed. my main character that was made in 2005.
let me know if your interesting and wants me to give you more photos and info about the characters.
TriggerX

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:46:05 AM

Hey!
once in a while nexon open the part that you can buy with NX points ticket to transfer to another world.
by any chance, i have 206 night lord on Scania. 2m~2m range unbuffed. my main character that was made in 2005.
let me know if your interesting and wants me to give you more photos and info about the characters.

What class is it? I was wondering if instead of buying the character, I could buy some of the equips. I want to keep my original character without having a new one.

Hi!
SPolc (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:02:18 AM

Hey!

What class is it? I was wondering if instead of buying the character, I could buy some of the equips. I want to keep my original character without having a new one.

Scania - night lord
Windia - zero

Sorry but i cannot separate the items. I am selling the whole accounts with the complete equips they owned.
TriggerX

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:29:11 AM

Just curious, do you plan on selling mesos or NX for bitcoin? If so, I would be interested! Smiley

Hi!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: