Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm All In - Sold My Dogs & My Car!  (Read 3202 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:07:49 AM

You could have taken this decision when the price was low. You might have got a large number of bitcoins than what you have got now. Also you could have got a good profit as the halving is expected within months.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:08:39 AM

another all in story!!
i sometimes wonder if there really is someone stupid enough to sell everything he owns, even takes loans to invest in a risky think like bitcoin.
the return can be good (like OP if a true story) but also there is a big possibility of loss and the more you have the more loss and stress you have to endure.

Yes people do it all the time, some make a fortune and some loose it all. Wall st is full of people like this.

and that is why we saw a a lot of them go broke and go into depression.
and also lets not forget the 29 wall street crash that let to the famous jumpers.

yes no forget that.
big money won and lost every day. I wonder how many people kill themselves from losing on gambling.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:27:21 PM

It can be good but it can also be very risky. And that is bad. The bad thing will be if you lose a lot of money, that will be bad.
But I think that you also can make some profit with it, if you have some patience and not to be greedy.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:21:09 AM

It can be good but it can also be very risky. And that is bad. The bad thing will be if you lose a lot of money, that will be bad.
But I think that you also can make some profit with it, if you have some patience and not to be greedy.

but if you go all in once and are wrong you r finished. no new try again or play again.
risk is bad for reward. risk is life. what to do now with broke bank account and no dog? Cool
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:53:21 AM

You could have taken this decision when the price was low. You might have got a large number of bitcoins than what you have got now. Also you could have got a good profit as the halving is expected within months.

How could the know when the price was 'low' Bitcoin is never a certain. If you go all in well.. you go all in. That's all to it really. And If we are dealing with a non-troll, we just have to wait and see right?

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:15:24 AM

It's okay for this month cause I think the OP is catching up the value after the halving
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:40:45 AM

How could the know when the price was 'low' Bitcoin is never a certain. If you go all in well.. you go all in. That's all to it really. And If we are dealing with a non-troll, we just have to wait and see right?

If the he goes all in now then he wait for 10-20 years from now then i think he will profit a lot,but i think its only a troll.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:30:43 PM

this is most probably a troll attempt or it is even possible that OP had some sell orders that needed filling so tried to hype up to fill his short
apart from that you need to really be a crazy person to go all in, in any investment. and bitcoin as an investment just adds an extra amount of risk to the equation that makes it a high risk investment.

Only Bitcoin
busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:47:19 PM

i doubt that it was a really great idea though it is your decision on what to do with your money and no one should tell you what to do

in my opinion now you have to just wait and see if the price of the bitcoin will rise significantly in the future or if it was just a bad decision
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:19:03 AM

this is most probably a troll attempt or it is even possible that OP had some sell orders that needed filling so tried to hype up to fill his short
apart from that you need to really be a crazy person to go all in, in any investment. and bitcoin as an investment just adds an extra amount of risk to the equation that makes it a high risk investment.

Its a troll attempt but it sounds it could be legit as well lol.

Theres people who are desperate enough out there to sell everything to get hash power cause they think its a lottery chase.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:07:39 AM

Man, your dogs? ... this man is crazy. I hope that you at least gave them to some responsible family, but selling dogs that have been part of your family for years is overkill. You should have sold the car only.
Well, at least you are up since you bought at 350.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:43:50 PM

Yes, he is in profit for sure. Some people have dogs with the idea of selling them later from the very beginning, that is not a big deal...

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:20:59 PM

on my opinion all in for bitcoin is really good but i think you should not sell your pets because i do have pets too but will not to sacrifice them because my pets has part of my family if i to be you i will find another options for all in for bitcoin such selling my Mobile phone or something else
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: