Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 09:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 51955 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1850

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

I believe that the key here is respect.  The thing is we just need to focus on our own and let every individual choose what they desire.

That's the issue I have with Badecker, and the reason I respond.  He keeps trying to force his fairy tale on others.  :/

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project (BPIP)  - My Trust Removal Guidelines
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Do you call them Christian because they call themselves Christian? Or because the government calls them Christian? Or because the media calls them Christian? Or because some friends call them Christian? Why?

Why do we call the ISIS as an Islamist organization? It is because they call themselves Muslim, attacks non-Muslims and force the non-Muslims to convert to Islam. The same case here. Organizations such as the NLFT and the NSCN kill Hindus because they don't want to convert to Christianity. And most of their funds come from Baptist churches in the Southern United States.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1081

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:44:51 PM

Do you call them Christian because they call themselves Christian? Or because the government calls them Christian? Or because the media calls them Christian? Or because some friends call them Christian? Why?

Why do we call the ISIS as an Islamist organization? It is because they call themselves Muslim, attacks non-Muslims and force the non-Muslims to convert to Islam. The same case here. Organizations such as the NLFT and the NSCN kill Hindus because they don't want to convert to Christianity. And most of their funds come from Baptist churches in the Southern United States.

The Koran and the Hadiths are the backbone of Islam. These writings tell Muslims to be violent against people of other religions who will not convert, and against Muslims who don't practice their religion strongly enough - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

The Bible is the backbone of Christianity. The Bible tells nobody to be violent against people of other religions. The Bible DOES allow for self defense. Old Testament writings were for Old Testament Israel. They are not for Christians to follow as directives today. The word "Christian" is not mentioned once in the Old Testament.

So-called Christians who are aggressively violent against people of other religions are going against the Bible. When they go against the Bible, are they really Christian? If they are, they are extremely weak Christians.

Muslims who do not become violent against people who do not convert to Islam, and against Muslims who do not uphold their religion, are going against their religious writings. This makes ISIS one of the most correct Islamic groups around.

Cool
salamyman

Activity: 591
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

The Koran and the Hadiths are the backbone of Islam. These writings tell Muslims to be violent against people of other religions who will not convert, and against Muslims who don't practice their religion strongly enough - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

The Bible is the backbone of Christianity. The Bible tells nobody to be violent against people of other religions. The Bible DOES allow for self defense. Old Testament writings were for Old Testament Israel. They are not for Christians to follow as directives today. The word "Christian" is not mentioned once in the Old Testament.

So-called Christians who are aggressively violent against people of other religions are going against the Bible. When they go against the Bible, are they really Christian? If they are, they are extremely weak Christians.

Muslims who do not become violent against people who do not convert to Islam, and against Muslims who do not uphold their religion, are going against their religious writings. This makes ISIS one of the most correct Islamic groups around.

Cool

Have you just proved how wrong Islam really is? Unbelievable - in one simple sentence. That's how you do it!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

Cool

Have you just proved how wrong Islam really is? Unbelievable - in one simple sentence. That's how you do it!

Well, thank you. But which sentence proved it to you?    Cool
salamyman

Activity: 591
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:08:15 PM

Cool

Well, thank you. But which sentence proved it to you?    Cool

Yes, you're welcome.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

Meh. This thread is horrible and I don't even think it should exist on here.

We do what we can.    Cool
Master Third

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

Sometimes it is better to see yourself outside from religion but with the great faith with God than be in it but curse  by the world whom you as a religious one stands already as a judge against the world because  of your belief in a certain religion. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

Since ISIS seems to call themselves Muslim, and since they fit Islam better than most Muslims regarding their zeal and violence (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm), they seem to be the best of Muslims. Maybe the NLFT and the NSCN, and the Baptists who support, them are really Islamic as well. They sure aren't Christian according to the Bible if they support and commit real violence.

Or, maybe you are mistaken about their violence, and it is a bunch of liars telling you they are violent.

No offense meant. Just trying to look at all the angles.

Cool
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:07:18 AM

They sure aren't Christian according to the Bible if they support and commit real violence.

The bible promotes violence, doesn't it?

After all it lets you beat a slave within inches of death, as long as you don't kill him right away.

Cool

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:47 AM

They sure aren't Christian according to the Bible if they support and commit real violence.

The bible promotes violence, doesn't it?

After all it lets you beat a slave within inches of death, as long as you don't kill him right away.

Cool

That's Old Testament. That was for ancient Israel, which isn't around today. As I said, above, the word "Christian" isn't found in the OT.

The New Testament, which is the pattern and directive for Christians, has no violence listed in it... at least not as a directive for Christians to do. In fact, it has just the opposite commanded... peace.

Cool
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:15:04 AM

That's Old Testament. That was for ancient Israel, which isn't around today. As I said, above, the word "Christian" isn't found in the OT.

So now you pick and choose which parts of the bible you want to follow?  Ok - but it still promotes violence.

Calling it a book of peace is as much of a lie as your creation story.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:37 AM

So now you pick and choose which parts of the bible you want to follow?  Ok - but it still promotes violence.

Calling it a book of peace is as much of a lie as your creation story.

Cool

I don't pick it. The Bible picks it for us. Too bad you don't know your Bible.

Cool
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:33:43 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

So you are saying the bible refuses to let you read the evil parts?  Does a huge blade come down and slice off your hand if you attempt to turn to an unauthorized page?

I'm glad you post garbage like this, as it really helps prove you are a loon.  Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:47:16 AM

So you are saying the bible refuses to let you read the evil parts?  Does a huge blade come down and slice off your hand if you attempt to turn to an unauthorized page?

I'm glad you post garbage like this, as it really helps prove you are a loon.  Cool

The Bible does it by telling us with words.    Cool
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

The Bible does it by telling us with words.    Cool

So your bible talks to you.  Cool

This is about as truthful as the rest of your words.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

Christianity is not a poison, it is the cure of mankind problem. People who refuse the founder, Jesus Christ of Nazareth as their savior is destined to doom because Jesus is the light of the world and He came to save mankind from destruction.

You flow in the goodness of the Holy Spirit.     Wink
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 709

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

If you don't believe Christianity is poison... take a look at the brainwashed idiots posting about evolution being a hoax... might as well claim the earth is flat
Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

And another 300 bite the dust!

What percentage of Catholic priests are pedophiles?

According to the pacatholic.org, there are exactly 776 diocesan priests in Pennsylvania, and 300 of them are pedophiles?  THAT IS OVER 38 PERCENT!!!!1!!

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK CATHOLICS?!?!?

Grand Jury discovers 300 Catholic Priests involved in Pennsylvania pedo ring
https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/grand-jury-discovers-300-catholic-priests-involved-in-pennsylvania-pedo-ring

The Goldwater Reports: A landmark investigation by a grand jury has identified over 300 "predator priests" in six of Pennsylvania's Roman Catholic dioceses. The findings were revealed Friday when the state Supreme Court ordered the report to be made public. The Supreme Court judges said the report on child sex abuse at the hands of clergy goes back decades and allegations of cover-ups were rampant although the "individual-specific information" of the priests and their cohorts will not be made public in the initial version.
                            Due to the priests and others who have challenged the findings, the court wants the redaction process to be completed no later than August 8, which is when the 800-page report is expected to be released. If the priests dispute the redactions made by the court-appointed special master, the release of the report could be delayed by a week. Currently, some priests and others say their constitutional rights are being violated because they were not able to address the grand jury prompting the Supreme Court to consider their objections.
                                  America this may be the discovery of one of America's biggest child trafficking ring operations inside the United States, where a Grand Jury has discovered that 300 Catholic Priests in Pennsylvania are involved in a major child trafficking network. Like we've stated before no where in America that are public forms are safe for children, from your K-12 education centers, amusement places, and places of worship.
​                         This should really show Americans that the Catholic Church and the Vatican are deeply involved in human/child trafficking networks, and this might be the biggest discovery in the church where 300 priests are involved in a child trafficking network out of Pennsylvania. That bad May that Q told us would happen to the Pope and the Vatican is turning into a bad year. This is only one US state where a major network of Catholic priests have been discovered in a major child trafficking ring, so this evil is likely anywhere else in America inside Catholic dioceses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.