Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52545 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

And yet, I think religious fundamentalits have a different interpretation of their religion than the majority; they might be the vocal minority, giving a distorted definition of their beliefs.
I still agree with you though, found a graph visualising the idea.

Can you post the graph?
Can't seem to get that image load properly Undecided Here's the link though:

I've seen that before -- I think that it might be simplifying things a bit too much. "Not caring either way" should be an important axis there.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:10:56 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 11:03:32 AM by Buffer Overflow

You suggest that something is funny. It isn't you.
Cool
Correct, it's yourself.

You would rather distort things than go and look at what is being said in the context that it is being said. This makes you to be deceptive.
Cool
Quite a few people on here have caught you with your pants down changing the definition of words around, your "context" cannot be taken seriously as that changes daily as well to suit the situation.

And I'm apparently the deceptive one? Mmmmmm.....

In another post I invited you to come to God and to church.
Cool
In another post you correctly stated that church isn't needed to find God. So why encourage me to attend church? The conclusion is you must have other non-God related hidden agendas to get me inside that church, such as to disempower me by stealing my freethought, transferring that power to the hidden religious elite who then control my thinking.

What you are really showing us is that you, in your deceptiveness, are not smart.
Cool
If I was deceptive, wouldn't that require me to be smart?

If you were smart, you would be in church, there to rip other people off.
Cool
You can be quite certain the religious elite are not inside church ripping people off, they find suckers to do the dirty work for them without lifting a finger themselves.
You don't appear to know much about how the world works.

By your deceptiveness that you attempt to use to rip people off in their thinking... right here in this forum.
Cool
The truth isn't ripping people off. Suppressing the truth is however.

As it is, you are ignorant and unthinking enough that you can't even understand the things that you are talking about.
Cool
Meaningless desperate attack on me. Shall be ignored.

Not everyone can be a great thinker.

Cool

Very true. However to be a great thinker requires freethought, the very thing that religion/church steals from you. Since once inside the dogma of the church, the church do the thinking for the members. The religious elite still allow freethought however, but it is strictly confined within the narrow guidelines of their set doctrine.
Thinking outside these guidelines is not allowed, mentally hobbled if you will. Doesn't set the stage for a great thinker.

What is the religion thing? Look at the facts. Then base the our religion on the things that the facts tell us.

Cool
Nice idea but in the real world it works along the lines of something like this:

1) Read holy book and believe what it says.
2) Search for evidence and proof to back up No.1.
3) Find very little, if any.
3) Ignore plenty of facts and evidence that contradicts No.1.
4) Get angry with others that point out their obvious flawed logic.
5) Return to No.1.

Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:47:44 PM

There are no other religions "like" Christianity.
Christianity is the pure truth.

Other religions may be the poison that you are referring to
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:02:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 05:42:31 PM by Racey

There are no other religions "like" Christianity.
Christianity is the pure truth.

Other religions may be the poison that you are referring to

If you can honestly say that, you can also say the same for all religions.

I can honestly say with a free and open un corrupt mind.
Religious texts and believers are brainwashing people, can you not think for your self..

And its gone.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

There are no other religions "like" Christianity

1) There is no such thing as "Christianity"... all Christians believe different things...

Catholics don't believe in hell... Protestants do...

Catholics believe a different 10-commandments than protestants...

Mormons believe there are 4 levels of heaven... protestants and catholics believe there is only 1 level of heaven

Mormons believe Jesus was a space-alien from Kolob, who had physical sex with "the virgin" Mary

B) There are plenty of religions like Christianity... basically, all of them (except Hindu)... Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, Muslim... all basically the same thing with minor changes in dogma... all 4 of these cults believe the bible is a sacred religious text (they only interpret it differently)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:39:22 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 11:59:29 PM by organofcorti

1) There is no such thing as "Christianity"... all Christians believe different things...

Mormons believe there are 4 levels of heaven... protestants and catholics believe there is only 1 level of heaven

Mormons believe Jesus was a space-alien from Kolob, who had physical sex with "the virgin" Mary

B) There are plenty of religions like Christianity... basically, all of them (except Hindu)... Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, Muslim... all basically the same thing with minor changes in dogma... all 4 of these cults believe the bible is a sacred religious text (they only interpret it differently)

Odd, I never realised Mormons are Christian.

Edit: I'm serious, I really did think they had a different god.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:07:27 AM

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm?lang=eng.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:29:07 AM

Man I am Christian and I am a Christ believer, I don't believe it is a poison because being a christian I was able to good things, the church taught us to be obedient and do good things to other regardless of religion.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:58:48 AM

Sometimes I wish Christianity was real...

I dream of a day when Jesus comes to take all the stupid fucks away

7 whole years without religion... post-rapture would be peace on earth for the first time in history
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Man I am Christian and I am a Christ believer, I don't believe it is a poison because being a christian I was able to good things, the church taught us to be obedient and do good things to other regardless of religion.

The church also teaches the following:

1. Non believers are going to hell, for their refusal to believe in Jesus.
2. Evolution is wrong, and anyone arguing in favor of it must be regarded as a heretic.
3. You should spend a major part of your income in building mega-churches like the one below, complete with gold panels and marble flooring.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:34:30 AM

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm?lang=eng.    Cool

Ah, thanks. I'd heard of both names, just assumed they were different religions.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:15:22 AM

Our Father, who art in heaven

Hallowed be thy Name,

Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is

The kingdom,

And the power,

And the glory,

For ever and ever.

Amen.

McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:24:42 PM

Why so many atheists, like Moloch, are constantly whining and acting so fearfully? It's like they are scared all the time  Smiley
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:35:52 PM

Why so many atheists, like Moloch, are constantly whining and acting so fearfully? It's like they are scared all the time  Smiley

Can you give us an example where Moloch appears to be acting fearfully?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:03:31 PM

On the other hand, it is the hardcore Christians, who are acting fearfully. For example, many of my friends have asked me to convert to Christianity. Their argument is that if I don't accept Jesus as my savior, then I will face the eternal hell-fire after my death. Christianity is a religion which is based on blackmail and fear.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

On the other hand, it is the hardcore Christians, who are acting fearfully. For example, many of my friends have asked me to convert to Christianity. Their argument is that if I don't accept Jesus as my savior, then I will face the eternal hell-fire after my death. Christianity is a religion which is based on blackmail and fear.

Everyone has fear of the unknown. Anyone who thinks that he knows the future finds out differently sooner or later. The fear comes when people suddenly run into trouble because the future doesn't play out the way their visualization of it suggested it should.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:07:13 AM

Stonehenge was the work of Satan's army:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/04/16/stonehenge-was-the-work-of-satans-army-of-giants-says-christian-who-somehow-has-a-ph-d/

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:28:00 AM

Please don't be too upset. Like as there are people who believe the stupidity of Big Bang Theory and Black Hole Theory (not that black holes don't exist, but that the theory about what they are is a bit nuts), there are also people who are going to focus on something and call it the work of Satan.

Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" and watch a few of his videos. A major point that will become clear by doing this is that Stonehenge is not unique. The astronomical alignments that have been attributed to Stonehenge, are also found in many ancient sites around the world.

The point for Christians is that, although sites like Stonehenge were astronomically aligned, they were often being used by the ancient peoples for astrology. And ancient astrology was being used to upset the authority of God in the hearts and minds of people. Then God upset ancient astrology by sending the Great Flood of Noah's day onto the earth, thereby rendering these astronomical/astrological sites useless, because there weren't any people left to use them for a long time.

Astrology is back, and has been for a long time. Nowadays it has a sister called modern science. Both of these are attempting to upset the authority of God again. Once more God will upset the foolishness of mankind. But this time, it will be a complete destruction of the whole universe.

Not to worry, however. Since people only last about a hundred years max, anyway, the destruction of this universe will open a place for mankind in a new universe that God is making, where there will be no anti-God sentiment. Everything will work smoothly in that universe - no pain, no trouble, only love, peace and joy.

Can't wait.

Cool

JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:58:27 AM

Everyone has fear of the unknown. Anyone who thinks that he knows the future finds out differently sooner or later. The fear comes when people suddenly run into trouble because the future doesn't play out the way their visualization of it suggested it should.

Cool

I gotta admit you have point. hardcore Christians as u said it however, are in fear of anything that doesnt jive with the bible.I too was invited in many christians sects and mostly i was bashed when the saw me smoke near a shop.

As an atheist have fears but i dont really pray for some miracle or hope. I instead just do something that's gonna reduce my fear.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:37:11 PM

Astrology is back, and has been for a long time. Nowadays it has a sister called modern science. Both of these are attempting to upset the authority of God again. Once more God will upset the foolishness of mankind. But this time, it will be a complete destruction of the whole universe.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: