Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52550 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Some people... when confronted with the truth... choose to make up fables and deny reality

Science is still investigating what makes religious people so adverse to truth and honesty... perhaps its a genetic anomaly due to evolution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0x000216

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

I don't look at Christianity as a toxic substance when individuals live calmly, yet when individuals start to pass on due to this religion, it is now extremely a toxin. This applies to all religions, not simply Christianity.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

I don't look at Christianity as a toxic substance when individuals live calmly, yet when individuals start to pass on due to this religion, it is now extremely a toxin. This applies to all religions, not simply Christianity.

Mental disease is harmful to your brain no matter if you go around killing people or you sit down, drooling all over you, waiting for your medication.

Religion is a mental disorder.  Refusal to accept reality, delusions, having visions or hearing voices, dogmatic stance when faced with evidence that invalidates one's religion.  It is a brain malfunction.

The greatest mental illness is to neglect being a Christian, or a better Christian.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Mark 16:17-18 is not an instruction to go out and do the things it says. Rather, it is a way to comfort Christians by showing them that they are protected if things like this happen by accident, or through no wish of their own. However, there are many instances of the protection being there when the Christians do it actively.

Remember the time when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness? Satan took Him to the top of the temple, and told Him to throw Himself down, quoting an O.T. passage that said that God would protect Him. Jesus responded with wording that said that you are not supposed to tempt or test God (Matthew 4:7).

If a Christian intentionally does things to himself that might harm him, he is tempting God. He is not acting as a Christian in those circumstances. Sure, God might protect him. But that is not what the Mark passages are there for. They exist to show the protection God gives for accidental self-harm that a Christian does, especially while he is working to spread the Gospel. Read the whole Bible area.

Many Christian poison-drinkers and snake-handlers have been hurt, or even killed, by their inappropriate testing of God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Thinking Christianity as a poison seems to be a atheist belief. Only the atheist who are against all religions conclude with these unrealistic statements.
Your distain of Christianity is in my opinion blinding your objectivity. Yes sins have been committed in the name of Christianity. Human beings often embrace evil with or without religion. God teaches us how to improve if we listen.

The Catholic church is one of the many human institutions built to honor and serve God. All such institutions are guaranteed to have at best a pale and shallow understanding of God. If you are Catholic you believe the church is the best of these institutions with the most accurate understanding of God.

The Catholic Church is far from perfect. It has many flaws and many crimes have been committed in its name. At the same time it has contributed greatly to human progress.

The claim that science had advanced despite religion completely overlooks the fundamental relationship between God, progress, and freedom. The only reason we have come as far as we have is due to the organizational superstructure provided by the worship of God.

If you are interested in the logic behind this I would refer you to the following posts:
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

Any religion is an attempt to escape from reality. This is a psychological crutch to hide from cognitive dissonances. Instead of creating their own mental health and learning to accept the world, people hide behind fantasy.
Hell, reddite karma became negative for a negative comment about religion.
This is madness. Believe in God and think that you are Napoleon Boanapart is one and the same. But the second is treated in a hospital, and the first is arguing with healthy (atheists) who are ill.
We will save the Russell Teapot.
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

I think discussing religion is very sensitive. Whatever religion you believe as long as it brings good to you, others, the environment and the universe will be better. I believe all religions teach about the love of fellow human beings.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

I find it amazing how many christians say that muslims need to speak out against terrorism, etc... but, when I show them the bad things their own group is doing, they are all like, "we shouldn't talk about religion, it's a sensitive topic"

So very hypocritical to ignore the flaws in your own group, but insist another group do something...

I believe Jesus said, "Remove the log from your own eye before trying to remove the splinter from someone else's eye"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

I find it amazing how many christians say that muslims need to speak out against terrorism, etc... but, when I show them the bad things their own group is doing, they are all like, "we shouldn't talk about religion, it's a sensitive topic"

So very hypocritical to ignore the flaws in your own group, but insist another group do something...

I believe Jesus said, "Remove the log from your own eye before trying to remove the splinter from someone else's eye"

The problem with non-Christians who try to remove the log from their eye is, they focus on the log and get stuck in that focus.

Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved to everlasting life in joy and peace with God, in a new universe that exists without even a hint of problems or mistakes.

Why do you like the log that is stuck in your eye so much that you want to lose your salvation over it?

Cool

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Victims of a Christian Cult in North Carolina Will Speak Out in New A&E Series
http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/10/10/victims-of-a-christian-cult-in-north-carolina-will-speak-out-in-new-ae-series/

Word of Faith Fellowship is a notorious church in Spindale, North Carolina where the congregation has beaten a gay member to get rid of his “homosexual demons,” shaken babies to banish their demons, used Brazilian worshipers as slaves, and committed unemployment fraud so worshipers would keep tithing. The church also controlled the sex lives of its congregation, including married couples (30-minute limit. No foreplay. No lights. Only missionary).

For years now, Associated Press reporter Mitch Weiss and others have been documenting the leader of that church, Jane Whaley, as well as speaking with survivors of their abuse.

Now the church and its victims will be the subjects of a new six-part documentary on A&E called The Devil Next Door. A brief trailer was just released online and notes the show will premiere on November 27.

https://youtu.be/Tq8FugisfBE
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

What make religion Poison ? the fact you put together human idea of how they think about religion does not change the fact that religion has actually helped built some nation.. Every good thing always get to have a bad use because man will always want to take advantage of it. to me if one can truly study the essence of each religion and its founding principles work with that people will be more appreciative of it...

I dont think Religion is poison.. rather i think MAN IS POISON
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

God invented religion. He did it in the way he religiously created the esrth in 6 days.

Cool

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

God invented religion. He did it in the way he religiously created the esrth in 6 days.

Were you there?!?

Pics or it didn't happen!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 08:57:32 AM by tweetbit

Posting something you don’t own is against in any religion.

I’m calling the attention of OP to check post like this one so that the merit won’t just long gone for nothing.

I’m not posting here for religious discussion, as I’m not one of “the righteous man”.

But I only know how to respect each and everybody’s “faith”.

(Archived)
Christianity is a fiction.

It is a disease, a sickness, a pathology, a poison.

It has not been helpful to humanity in finding the truth in any sense.

It has been trying to propagate lies so continuously that they have almost become truth.

Jesus had never even heard the name Christianity. It has been imposed on him, he was not the founder of Christianity.

His life was written eighty years after his death, by people who had not directly known him.

Now even Christian scholars have come to the conclusion that the Christian gospels were not written by the apostles but were written by somebody else, because the mountains described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels. The rivers described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels.

Everything was written by people who had not known Jesus Christ, and neither had they lived with Jesus Christ.

Copied here: (Archived) https://gatelessgate.wordpress.com/tag/christianity-is-a-fiction/
Christianity is a fiction.

It is a disease, a sickness, a pathology, a poison.

It has not been helpful to humanity in finding the truth in any sense.

It has been trying to propagate lies so continuously that they have almost become truth.

Jesus had never even heard the name Christianity. It has been imposed on him, he was not the founder of Christianity.

His life was written eighty years after his death, by people who had not directly known him.

Now even Christian scholars have come to the conclusion that the Christian gospels were not written by the apostles but were written by somebody else, because the mountains described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels. The rivers described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels.

Everything was written by people who had not known Jesus Christ, and neither had they lived with Jesus Christ.

HODL
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I’m calling the attention of OP to check post like this one so that the merit won’t just long gone for nothing.

I don't get what you are trying to say...

Are you saying I plagiarized this thread from another website?

I've never seen that before, and don't even agree with all of it... I certainly didn't copy anything from it

This is simply incorrect.  The first gospel written was Mark, circa 70-80CE... It is commonly believed that Jesus was born in 3CE, and died at 33 in the year 36CE... This would make it 35-45 years after he died, not 80.

I suppose the point is still the same though... if it took 40 years for anyone to write down anything about Jesus... it probably didn't happen... even if it did happen, memories are horrible with events that happened 40 years ago (if you aren't 40 yet, just trust me on this)... you can simply forget about any direct, word for word, quotes of Jesus being accurate 40 years after he said them
tweetbit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

I've never seen that before, and don't even agree with all of it... I certainly didn't copy anything from it

Sorry for confusion and nope it’s not you, but someone you’ve merited who’ve posted here in you’re thread.

That’s a phrase from what I reported to be plagiarised. Not on my personal opinion.

HODL
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Sorry for confusion and nope it’s not you, but someone you’ve merited who’ve posted here in you’re thread.

That’s a phrase from what I reported to be plagiarised. Not on my personal opinion.

Strange... I didn't realize it was illegal to copy and paste something you found on the internet

Typically plagiarism only applies to an academic setting, or if you are trying to make money off someone else's work... neither of which are being done on this forum

There is no requirement to post a link or give credit to a source someone copied from... is there?

Also, I'm not here to babysit anything someone posts in this thread looking for plagiarism or whatever... that's just silly and a waste of time... if you want to waste your time doing that... that's on you
tweetbit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Strange... I didn't realize it was illegal to copy and paste something you found on the internet

Typically plagiarism only applies to an academic setting, or if you are trying to make money off someone else's work... neither of which are being done on this forum

There is no requirement to post a link or give credit to a source someone copied from... is there?

Also, I'm not here to babysit anything someone posts in this thread looking for plagiarism or whatever... that's just silly and a waste of time... if you want to waste your time doing that... that's on you

It is now off topic because someone doesn’t knows the rule or just doesn’t care about it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

Waste of time or not, this forum need us to do something. If that’s the way your treating someone pointing out what is logically right then something is wrong.

This one merit alone can change one person mentality: (being boastful about it)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048434.msg46821031#msg46821031

HODL
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Were you there?!?

Pics or it didn't happen!

The Bible record says it.

You don't know all the science that you talk about is true? Were you there to do all of it? No. You only believe the record of someone else.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: