Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSler - 100% win rate - slowly but surely  (Read 37300 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:45:14 PM

Sorry, it's just impossible to achieve 100% winrate and claiming so is pretty dishonest in my opinion.
Shameless promotion for your Youtube video.

I would say he is so honest here because he is a newbie who just found the strategy that seems working for him a few times. But in fact he will realize that there is no working strategy when he lost all his money sooner or later.  Grin

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:49:01 AM

Sorry, it's just impossible to achieve 100% winrate and claiming so is pretty dishonest in my opinion.

I would say he is so honest here because he is a newbie who just found the strategy that seems working for him a few times. But in fact he will realize that there is no working strategy when he lost all his money sooner or later.  Grin
My personal experience has been nice with bitsler as the admin is really very active and do many promotions, plus they have flash bets ( 50 bets/s ) . And yes every newbie thinks the same, but later they realize that the edge can not be neglected.
jeffzee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:53:12 AM

is this legit?
they really pay?
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:40:59 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 02:00:41 PM by jonatuzc

I love flash betting there and often win some amount ( but I always make new accounts and bet, somehow gives me good feeling ).
This type of flash betting are completely new kind of gambling for myself but it is giving some profit compared to any other gambling so I keep on gambling with it as I am loving this type of flash betting so much.
Bitinity
Legendary

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:38:26 AM

is this legit?
they really pay?

The site is legit and pays all withdrawal without any issues imo, no significant complains about this site so far. But if you talk about the method which is shared by OP, it suggest you not to do it because there is no 100% win rate as OP said.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jeffzee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:37:11 AM

I love flash betting there and often win some amount ( but I always make new accounts and bet, somehow gives me good feeling )

Your right. i've tried to use your method and i receive less lost than my old account.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:37:52 AM

I love flash betting there and often win some amount ( but I always make new accounts and bet, somehow gives me good feeling )

Your right. i've tried to use your method and i receive less lost than my old account.
Refreshing the players seeds does the same. No need to create a new account just replace the seed with a new one, it works for me.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

Refreshing the players seeds does the same. No need to create a new account just replace the seed with a new one, it works for me.
You are right but sometimes people feel more lucky when they make new accounts and well, with gambling you need luck at least. i also do the same sometimes so I know Tongue

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitinity
Legendary

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:39:00 PM

You are right but sometimes people feel more lucky when they make new accounts and well, with gambling you need luck at least. i also do the same sometimes so I know Tongue

If people think that by creating a new account will bring better luck, it is just a kind of delution imo. Basically changing account has nothing to do with luck. Luck is still a luck, it may come anytime whether with new account or old account.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

The OP of this thread had another thread where he posted an encoded script (which I decoded) that stole the balance of whoever used it.
He was claiming that it had 100% win rate as well.. I would advice anyone to just ignore BitTrader101 since he is a confirmed scammer!
And again.. claiming that you have a strategy that has 100% win rate and then saying you set the win chance to 98% makes you look utterly retarded.

Edit: I just saw that the link has a script in it. It's the same script as before.. It's a malicious script that will steal the balance of anyone who runs it. DO NOT run the script

I'm gonna decode it again and post it here as a proof.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

Yeah I don't know why people still keep coming up with these so called strategies that promise 100% winrate.
It's just not possible in these kinds of scenario's.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:08:06 PM

Definitely that is 100% pure scam because there is no script or method can give you guarantee to make 100% secure profit, we all know that of script is just attempt to steal people money because there house edge exist nobody can make profit in long run gambling.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:09:53 PM

It may be true, but I would argue he made that site only to remove his sadness in gambling he was doing always lose or, perhaps he made the site to dream of finding a good strategy in order to be able to get a great victory, because the dream could become a reality
LiQuidx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:18:58 PM

The OP of this thread had another thread where he posted an encoded script (which I decoded) that stole the balance of whoever used it.
He was claiming that it had 100% win rate as well.. I would advice anyone to just ignore BitTrader101 since he is a confirmed scammer!
And again.. claiming that you have a strategy that has 100% win rate and then saying you set the win chance to 98% makes you look utterly retarded.

Edit: I just saw that the link has a script in it. It's the same script as before.. It's a malicious script that will steal the balance of anyone who runs it. DO NOT run the script

I'm gonna decode it again and post it here as a proof.

As I have already stated this is a MALICIOUS SCRIPT that will STEAL YOUR BALANCE. DO NOT RUN IT. The user has done that before (check his trust comments by me again).

I have decoded the script again and you can find it here. As you can see it will withdraw your balance to this address: 13eFDnJgfEYmrJSEAutrjjuditedYgatp5

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:24:35 PM

As I have already stated this is a MALICIOUS SCRIPT that will STEAL YOUR BALANCE. DO NOT RUN IT. The user has done that before (check his trust comments by me again).

I have decoded the script again and you can find it here. As you can see it will withdraw your balance to this address: 13eFDnJgfEYmrJSEAutrjjuditedYgatp5

Nice catch buddy Smiley that is really helpful sharing and you did great job to find this malicious script, it is really bad behavior when we start using this kind of malicious script because greediness and lost all our money there.
LiQuidx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:46:34 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 03:28:19 PM by LiQuidx

Nice catch buddy Smiley that is really helpful sharing and you did great job to find this malicious script, it is really bad behavior when we start using this kind of malicious script because greediness and lost all our money there.

Thank you. Remember to NEVER run scripts that you don't know what they do. Especially when you see comments like "100% win rate" etc is another strong indicator of a scam. Why is the OP not baned yet?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Baryom

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

Thank you. Remember to NEVER run scripts that you don't know what they do. Especially when you see comments like "100% win rate" etc is another strong indicator of a scam. Why is the OP not ban yet?

Hello,

Thank you very much LiQuids, you were so helpful. NEVER USE SCRIPT ON BITSLER WITHOUT CONSULTING ME.

William

LiQuidx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:29:44 PM

Thank you. Remember to NEVER run scripts that you don't know what they do. Especially when you see comments like "100% win rate" etc is another strong indicator of a scam. Why is the OP not ban yet?

Hello,

Thank you very much LiQuids, you were so helpful. NEVER USE SCRIPT ON BITSLER WITHOUT CONSULTING ME.

William
No problem man.  Glad I could help. Smiley Thanks for the trust feedback.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:16:55 PM

For me also, when I make new accounts and play flash bets I get good results, anyways I dont know how provably fair works in flash because then you cant make changes to seed every bet surely ..
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:02:47 PM

I tried this way of betting but it made me lose with 20 minutes. I don't know why you say it is sure way to win. Only if you have enough in your bank roll I would think could you make any profit from this.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: