Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you want 1st Workshop / Meet on revenu
Phillipines - 8 (19%)
Vietnam - 1 (2.4%)
India - 6 (14.3%)
UK - 27 (64.3%)
Total Voters: 42

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REV] REVENU (HARDFORK) - HYBRID (PoW / PoS)  (Read 33692 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:39:39 AM

I would all the members who have sent erstwhile REV to email me forwarding the earlier mail in which you have sent coin details for swap by including your NEW REV wallet Address

Please download New Rev Wallet in the OP Windows Link

Do Include Message :

I will not Transfer REV to any exchange until i get clearance info in ANN

We are yet to get new chain listed in exchange and such a Note i caution so that members wont loose any coins

Downloading new wallet today sir. Thank you for this update and keeping us informed. Will be sending my new wallet address after installing this new wallet. Hope all is well now.

Open for Campaigns
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:27:49 AM

Have received all my Revcoins and now staking it ,I just hope their is a bounty for marketing we have offered a deal for the devs ,this is a good project to work with,has a solid road map and devs is very serious on the success of this project..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:44:44 AM

Have received all my Revcoins and now staking it ,I just hope their is a bounty for marketing we have offered a deal for the devs ,this is a good project to work with,has a solid road map and devs is very serious on the success of this project..

better you include something here http://cryptohub.site/terms/about-us or provide more details about your your marketing and promo stuff.

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:22:57 PM

Guys we have significantly reduced our Premine and the value of coins should be 2X

However our motive is not to make any Profit in short term and hence we are going to pass that 2X benefit to members in the following way

For those Members who have swapped before deadline we will be giving out 1:1 ratio coins

For those who have swapped after deadline & got listed on Excel sheet got in REV after deadline and at a touch lower price than what other members  have bought we will be giving at average cost (Considering value of Rev as 1000 Sats)

For those members who have not swapped till date will be asked history / further details and will be compensated in coming days

We expect after the swap our PreMine will be around 600,000 which will be used for Bounties, Campaigns & Future developments

We will soon keeping a wall at 1k sats once we get in to Major exchange so that anyone who feels to opt out of Revenu can do at their wish

We will soon be listing in Many a exchanges !

We want to reiterate that the swap was carried out to strengthen our code and i can say the coin i more precious and we will be seeing a huge surge in prices in coming days. As of now Mining is Touch Higher however once POS kickstarts in 2 days difficulty will reduce drastically. One can check the same in MINTING tab  

i will quest the same thing one more time dude..

i bought 302 REv day 25

so what i do i can put thean to trash i must put to wallet? (i know this is just nothing , but at least i expect some responsability of you)

if you say i can put then to trash i dont care is just 302,  but at least tell me if i get burned, is not my first time getiing burned in crypto, is better than expecting hope

BTW i download the wallet and she dont sync

I did post

For those members who have not swapped till date will be asked history / further details and will be compensated in coming days

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Pm me your New Wallet id after syncing

ok dude

robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:21:05 PM

better you include something here http://cryptohub.site/terms/about-us or provide more details about your your marketing and promo stuff.

Yes we are now working on it,we just had a meeting with our team ,we have first plan the compensation of our members before we go through all the details of our terms of service it will be completed within 24 hours,thank you for reminding us ..

██
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:10:01 PM

REVENUCOIN MINING RAIN CONTEST

For Next 2 Days we are going to have a Miners Reward Program

Miners (Whose REV address are seen on Pool) mining at

1) http://mineblocks.no-ip.org:2627/pool/REV/

2) http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/pool

will be rewarded randomly 1-25 Rev every 6 Hours and the details will be updated here !

So what are you waiting for....Rent even a Small / Cheap Sha256 Miner and be part of REVENU Mining Rain !!
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:32:33 PM

Guys we have significantly reduced our Premine and the value of coins should be 2X

However our motive is not to make any Profit in short term and hence we are going to pass that 2X benefit to members in the following way

For those Members who have swapped before deadline we will be giving out 1:1 ratio coins

For those who have swapped after deadline & got listed on Excel sheet got in REV after deadline and at a touch lower price than what other members  have bought we will be giving at average cost (Considering value of Rev as 1000 Sats)

We expect after the swap our PreMine will be around 600,000 which will be used for Bounties, Campaigns & Future developments

We will soon keeping a wall at 1k sats once we get in to Major exchange so that anyone who feels to opt out of Revenu can do at their wish

We want to reiterate that the swap was carried out to strengthen our code and i can say the coin i more precious and we will be seeing a huge surge in prices in coming days. As of now Mining is Touch Higher however once POS kickstarts in 2 days difficulty will reduce drastically. One can check the same in MINTING tab  

i bought 302 REv day 25

so what i do i can put thean to trash i must put to wallet? (i know this is just nothing , but at least i expect some responsability of you)

if you say i can put then to trash i dont care is just 302,  but at least tell me if i get burned, is not my first time getiing burned in crypto, is better than expecting hope

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Just sent you a PM. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks.
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:36:30 AM

i bought 302 REv day 25

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:04:22 AM

So I sent from yobit wallet address. if I download new wallet. how will you know my address??

You need to send me New Wallet address.. Just like others are doing...

Miners Contest 1st payout

RrdNpxRcbVxB9PzaujQd3rRzvj5SnQCmgy - 25 (Worker Seen at Mineblocks)
RrdNpxRcbVxB9PzaujQd3rRzvj5SnQCmgy - 25 (Worker seen at Teky)
zaheersemy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:46:33 AM

I am unable to connect to the miner can you help me how can I mine coin.. Can you tell me the detail process of mining as I am new to this mining world?
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

I have issue with my wallet not syncing could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm very interested to try this coin and seeing your future plan got my interest that is why I'm here, I already set up my mining tools from mineblocks but its alarm me seeing my wallet is not syncing can you please help me. thank you.

taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:40:48 AM

I have issue with my wallet not syncing could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm very interested to try this coin and seeing your future plan got my interest that is why I'm here, I already set up my mining tools from mineblocks but its alarm me seeing my wallet is not syncing can you please help me. thank you.

You need to add nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Go to Start menu
Type %Appdata%
Choose Revenu Folder
Click on revenu text pad
After testnet=0
Add
connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:18:43 AM

What about the min. stake age?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:43:11 AM

What about the min. stake age?

its 2 days Smiley
johnnysof

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

i bought 302 REv day 25

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

Thanks Dev, just PM you back.
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:14:47 PM

Miners Contest 2nd Payout

RujNpScXSUCAa3YGxo342BxbFL1UBdmrRj - 18 Coins (Worker seen at TEKY)
RrdNpxRcbVxB9PzaujQd3rRzvj5SnQCmgy - 18 Coins (Worker Seen at Mineblocks)
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS

REV at C-CEX    https://c-cex.com/?p=rev-btc
johnnysof

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:45:26 PM

i bought 302 REv day 25

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

Dev, thanks. Sent you the addy in a PM.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

You made the right decision there are a lot of store to this coin now that we that the admin has taken care of the blockexplorer getting in on exchanges are going to be more easy

██
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

i bought 302 REv day 25

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

Dev, thanks. Sent you the addy in a PM.

Sent Coins

Lets rock it at C-cex
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: