Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
aysha9859

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Srry 4 my bad English

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

i think after 2150's. price will be drop day by day. and collector's try to collect all of BTCs Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthias Green

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:03:41 PM

I think it really can not die but adopt, or be adopted, by some kind of innovative tech and transform following the rest of the world. Yet for now it's really the other way around.  Tongue
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

I think it really can not die but adopt, or be adopted, by some kind of innovative tech and transform following the rest of the world. Yet for now it's really the other way around.  Tongue
I think you are maybe right about what you say. Bitcoin can live long life, or maybe it will be adopted as you said in near future. But i think that, adopting could happen to many other fiat currency, because i believe that in future near of far who knows, people will have one ultimate currency that they will use. It will be some kind of cryptocurrency, and all people on earth will use it.
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:49:25 PM

It will die after quantum computers become a thing. FED will immediately order the breaking of BTC code.
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:03:52 PM

I think you are maybe right about what you say. Bitcoin can live long life, or maybe it will be adopted as you said in near future. But i think that, adopting could happen to many other fiat currency, because i believe that in future near of far who knows, people will have one ultimate currency that they will use. It will be some kind of cryptocurrency, and all people on earth will use it.

All people on earth will not be able to use only one currency. It is too unrealistic forecast. Now every country has its own currency and its economy, and so it will be a long time. Bitcoin will exist as an alternative
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

I have strong faith in Bitcoin not because I somehow profit from it but because of these following reasons:

* Anonymous:  More privacy conscious individuals will likely jump into the bitcoin world with increasing surveillance  by World governments.
* Decentralized & Internet based. Also believe it will evolve along with the Internet.
* Has little or no limitations
* If other Cryptocurrencies live, Bitcoin will definitely live.
* Finally, Cryptocurrency is part of the need of Internet users

The items you count are all right. But bitcoin is not anonymous. Your identity can be determined when you use Bitcoin. All transactions are recorded. And transfer operations from one address to another can be determined backward one by one.

If you want real anonymity, I suggest you check out Dash.

If you want anonymity in Bitcoin you can use a high quality mixer like Bitmixer, Cryptomixer, Bitblender or some others. This way even if someone tries to track you down by using the backward option and checking transaction one by one he cannot link you anymore to the related bitcoin addresses you have used.

Can we really trust the mixing sites? Can anonymity be provided in full through these sites? How exactly does it work?
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:27:45 AM

it looks like it is not going to die soon. I think the only real danger is maybe big advances in quantum computing.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

it looks like it is not going to die soon. I think the only real danger is maybe big advances in quantum computing.

How did such predictions can be confirmed. I do not think that quantum science touches bitcoin. I do not think it's worth talking cryptocurrency death.
zzTAz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:27:09 PM

How did such predictions can be confirmed. I do not think that quantum science touches bitcoin. I do not think it's worth talking cryptocurrency death.

https://youtu.be/dkXKpMku5QY
Orion25

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

https://youtu.be/dkXKpMku5QY
Information, even very interesting and people asked questions about quantum cryptography, which, apparently, the speaker did not found an answer.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:03:01 PM

I have strong faith in Bitcoin not because I somehow profit from it but because of these following reasons:

* Anonymous:  More privacy conscious individuals will likely jump into the bitcoin world with increasing surveillance  by World governments.
* Decentralized & Internet based. Also believe it will evolve along with the Internet.
* Has little or no limitations
* If other Cryptocurrencies live, Bitcoin will definitely live.
* Finally, Cryptocurrency is part of the need of Internet users

The items you count are all right. But bitcoin is not anonymous. Your identity can be determined when you use Bitcoin. All transactions are recorded. And transfer operations from one address to another can be determined backward one by one.

If you want real anonymity, I suggest you check out Dash.

If you want anonymity in Bitcoin you can use a high quality mixer like Bitmixer, Cryptomixer, Bitblender or some others. This way even if someone tries to track you down by using the backward option and checking transaction one by one he cannot link you anymore to the related bitcoin addresses you have used.

Can we really trust the mixing sites? Can anonymity be provided in full through these sites? How exactly does it work?
Then you do not need to trust bitcoin wallets in various sites and payment systems. Perhaps as a device application can make better quality your savings invulnerable. But this does not mean that the bitcoin as a currency, may disappear.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:16:17 PM

When is Bitcoin going to die?

Probably never.

Why not?

It will never come to life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mgauffin

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

Bitcoin is the most powerfull curency so will never die ( i hope )
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

Bitcoins future is guaranteed to be bright, on the downside though since there's only 21,000,000 coins able to be produced something has to be done to take it into further growth cycles.

BTC has a strongly engaged following of tech savvy users so the longevity and potential revamp development could take things even further.

chmod777

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:40:17 AM

Bitcoin mining is a costly business. If you do not have enough capital, it will not be profitable. Nowadays miners are carrying out their expenses by minimizing their costs.

But difficulty of the mining business does not adversely affect the use of bitcoin. If somebody leave mining, the level of difficulty decreases. Then mining would be less costly.

You are totally right there, if someone leave mining bitcoin percentage of mining will rise. But i don't think that someone that invested a lot of money, and for mining to be pay off you need really good computer, they won't leave mining bitcoin so easily. I have heard that mining in this days are too hard, and it doesn't pay off. I was thinking to mine, but when i find out what you need, i don't have that much money...

Anyone who starts to mining will not leave mining unless it is a big mistake.

Because the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. Even if btc is not profitable today, it will be profitable for future btc value.
As i said, to mine bitcoin effectively you need good computer for that, and that mean a lot of money. For now bitcoin is rising and that is good even for me who does not mine bitcoin. But who can prove that bitcoin will live for long enough that you can recover your loses for equipment you bought? Maybe bitcoin will die next year, or maybe year after that, who knows.

Do you really think bitcoin will die?

Bitcoin is now a proven system. Has been developing very successfully for 7-8 years. Large financial institutions are investigating blockchain technology.

I do not think a system that will revolutionize innovation will die.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

Bitcoins not gonna die when theres people using/funding it, if you are serious about your question then bitcoins gonna die when we all died.

Xman_man

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

BTC Is a great invention of the 21st century i don't think will die
Eternu

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

Bitcoin is now a proven system. Has been developing very successfully for 7-8 years. Large financial institutions are investigating blockchain technology.

After sometime i believe that bitcoin will die yes. But how long will it last... well we can only speculate. Some kind of universal currency for all races on earth will be formed and that could be bitcoin, but i doubt it. Maybe bitcoin will be mother for that currency, or maybe it will be bitcoin, i'm not expert on bitcoin so everything is just my opinion. But i believe strongly that something will be born from bitcoin.
JerryWinski

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

After sometime i believe that bitcoin will die yes. But how long will it last... well we can only speculate. Some kind of universal currency for all races on earth will be formed and that could be bitcoin, but i doubt it. Maybe bitcoin will be mother for that currency, or maybe it will be bitcoin, i'm not expert on bitcoin so everything is just my opinion. But i believe strongly that something will be born from bitcoin.

I don't think it will die. Maybe go down in value when another alt takes it's place. Even that may never happen. Just because bitcoin doesn't like to fork at this stage if its life doesn't mean that the developers will let it die. Whatever problems bitcoin is experiencing can be resolved by code. Like the block size debacle and eventually running out of block rewards.

No one is gonna let bitcoin die without a fight.
Eternu

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:13:42 PM

I don't think it will die. Maybe go down in value when another alt takes it's place. Even that may never happen. Just because bitcoin doesn't like to fork at this stage if its life doesn't mean that the developers will let it die. Whatever problems bitcoin is experiencing can be resolved by code. Like the block size debacle and eventually running out of block rewards.

No one is gonna let bitcoin die without a fight.
I am just guessing, nothing more. You could be right, bitcoin could go down and that would be it, it doesn't have to die. I know that there are a lot of people who like bitcoin the way it is. And it could live long enough. But sometime things happen, and whatever developers or some small group of people do, would just don't care. I saw a lot of good things go down just because majority didn't accept it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: