Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: close  (Read 3684 times)
clangtrump (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:12:42 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 11:07:47 PM by clangtrump

thread infested with troll, i will open another one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BetGod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:40:50 PM

Ok now this is better, 6% is better than 3%. I noticed that piggybank stopped payout out after a while it was very bad.

But so I see that you fixed all the bugs and the improvements are very exciting, so i`m going to try this!

I hope I get the jackpot position too Cheesy
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:44:21 PM

Ok now this is better, 6% is better than 3%. I noticed that piggybank stopped payout out after a while it was very bad.

But so I see that you fixed all the bugs and the improvements are very exciting, so i`m going to try this!

Yep, i`ve fixed all the bugs, piggybank was amateur work from a novice programmer.

I am programming javascript for 8 years and Solidity,the language of Ethereum is almost identical to it, so it's easy to program it.

Ok good luck my friend, first investors will earn the most, thats for sure, but everyone will be paid!
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:25:24 PM

Yep, i`ve fixed all the bugs, piggybank was amateur work from a novice programmer.

I am programming javascript for 8 years and Solidity,the language of Ethereum is almost identical to it, so it's easy to program it.

Ok good luck my friend, first investors will earn the most, thats for sure, but everyone will be paid!

Ok, I see that people start depositing now, i`m transfering my DOGE to poloniex right now,and i`m gonna buy some ETH and invest here, i think the first investors can make huge profits so i hope i dont miss it.

It takes a lot of confirms unfortunately, so in a half hours it should arrive Cheesy
Coconuter

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:43:13 PM

Professional Scam... First they release the idea with a SCAM code detail wich steal everyone... after that and all posting pumping the post UP they release a new code 'fixed'  LoL    fucking group of scammers...   

Even if this one isnt stealing for now, you guys aint seeing any 0.0001 ether of mine anymore

Mother fuckers
Coconuter

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:52:10 PM

Its a crypto gang... you guys can see they have several memberships working together and posting and encouraging others into the scam...

Even if this code wont steal from others in a few runs... you lost the confidence of others when you scammed people with Piggy Bank...

First they released PiggyBank and scammed all they could and after people stopped depositing the noob guys disappeared and a magical one post a fixed 'piggybank'  LoL

Tho i bet in a few runs this will start stealing others as piggybank did.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:01:06 AM

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Hey OP, arent you an alt accoutn of Next BillGates??

Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:06:34 AM

Whywefight,  perfect...

We can see clearly its a crypto gang infiltrated here ! 

Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:43:27 AM

Piggy bank is already a proven scam...

You can see this contract of Ethereum Treasure was first funded by Wallets with 70.000 ether and some with over 300.000 ether... so this are really big boys scammers... Just wait for Karma to come get all of you scammers !

This posted contract already buggued all deposits and transfers out are cancelled error... LoL

Hope you all burn in hell!
Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:17:11 AM

It's a scam guys... do not deposit...  Since they 'crypto gang' were the first accounts to 'invest' they send ether from theyre own Scam accounts so people think they will earn big but only the few first ones will earn anything... They can keep funding 'because they receive the investment back since they were first' and making users think its working but its not After a few hours it will stop and they will go to another scam!  
Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:23:41 AM

See how a poor newbie like me can fuck big scam guys like you with a simple post ?

They sent 1 ether to reactivate the system and look where most Profit went ?!?!?! 0x6ff4a6bf2655796e  !!!!  KKKKkkkkk

I just recovered what i lost with a simple post... Avoiding others to get scammed...  Now you guys lost time and $$$$$$   LOLLLL ill sleep better today!

Bye bye  scammers!
Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:31:31 AM

Keep funding the system with your scammed ether so maybe some one will deposit and you guys can run with the profits...

Ill sleep better today since no one that reads this post will INVEST in this besides the stupid scam gang !  LOL
Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:38:43 AM

I know you and your scammer team are pissed no one is depositing besides you and your gang...

THis made my day!  For real !!!! KKKKKkkkkk  

Bye bye
Coconuter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:46:07 AM

Buy this little girl a poney with those 300.000 ether you stole from people... 

Bye bye
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:19:58 AM

In this case, do the same things here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410587.0 This will be fair.

Furthermore I checked code, I checked transactions. This is contract works very well in contrast to the first real scam game from "noobhelper178" with "PiggyBank".

If you do not do such announcement with negative trust on "PiggyBank" topic, then I guess you and "Coconuter" one scam gang - "noobhelper178" with "PiggyBank".

Thanks for the hint, done.

clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:44:46 AM

Excellent. Judging by the new code and current payments, seems it works correctly. Investors get % on every new depositing.

It was a great idea, but the first developer was very stupid and greedy. I hope this time things will change.

Yep, i fixed the code, because i lost money to the pigybank game because there was a bug in the code.

So Dev, next step - Official site and Ann on http://dapps.ethercasts.com/ ? Wink

Yes.

Its a crypto gang... you guys can see they have several memberships working together and posting and encouraging others into the scam...

Even if this code wont steal from others in a few runs... you lost the confidence of others when you scammed people with Piggy Bank...

First they released PiggyBank and scammed all they could and after people stopped depositing the noob guys disappeared and a magical one post a fixed 'piggybank'  LoL

Tho i bet in a few runs this will start stealing others as piggybank did.

I dont know what you are talking about, I`m from NZ, i dont know the pigybank guy, and I have also lost 5 ETH to that guy, that is why i fixed his code to make this game working because the idea behind it was good.

If you do not do such announcement with negative trust on "PiggyBank" topic, then I guess you and "Coconuter" one scam gang - "noobhelper178" with "PiggyBank".

Probably, because i dont know any of those guys.
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:56:25 AM

Look guys i`m just trying to do good, I dont know whats with the hate? I fixed the crappy piggybank contract, and now it works fine.

The treasure chest, is a treasure chest now, and it pays out 6% constantly.

INVESTORS : 61

TOTAL PAID OUT: 73.92740089 ETH

TOTAL DEPOSITED:  73.9501449 ETH

INVESTORS UNTIL NEXT JACKPOT: 29

OldPaul

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:05:16 PM

So Dev, next step - Official site and Ann on http://dapps.ethercasts.com/Wink

Yes, it seems a good idea !
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:39:33 PM

I got paid out 15 times already and counting, and i wasnt even joining amongst thefirst.

Hope more people will invest!  It's doing very well!  Cheesy
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:25:57 AM

Yep i see many more people have invested, it`s going to grow big, dont forget to promote this thread.

I`ll create advertising banners soon and i`ll promote it myself. We will grow to be the biggest investment system in ETH.

I`ll setup a website soon!

Stay tuned! (More updates in a few hours!) Grin
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 05:24:19 PM

Yep i see many more people have invested, it`s going to grow big, dont forget to promote this thread.

I`ll create advertising banners soon and i`ll promote it myself. We will grow to be the biggest investment system in ETH.

I`ll setup a website soon!

Stay tuned! (More updates in a few hours!) Grin

AWESOM, i will advertise your banners with a-ads.com!  Grin

Tons of people will invest in this!
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:21:44 PM

Banners just got ready:

300x300

728x90

468x60

Start promoting on facebook , twitter and reddit,  it will grow fast!

And also better invest now fast because we will get tons of new investments soon, so its better to be early than late!
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:39:35 PM

Hi guys, i have just discovered this investment game.

I have just bought some ETH, and I want to invest here, but i dont know how to invest, can somebody please explain? thx :*

BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

I have started promoting this on a-ads.com with the banners.

I think people should promote it on facebook too!
marcelus

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:23:13 PM

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Hey OP, arent you an alt accoutn of Next BillGates??

The difference here being that the guy fully admits its another Ponzi Scheme. Stop being such a killjoy. It's a bit of gambling fun.
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:01:59 PM

We are progressing very well.

Can somebody please upload the contract source code here:

https://www.etherchain.org/account_verify/

For some reason it doesnt work for me, the source code can be found here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x4865e85c72a27ca6c362da75ba6707c07464b953#code
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:19:20 AM

I`ve hired a html developer, we are setting up a website soon, probably it will be ready by weekend!

Keep investing!  Smiley
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

I`ve hired a html developer, we are setting up a website soon, probably it will be ready by weekend!

Keep investing!  Smiley

Sounds exciting, looking forward to the new website! It is very interesting.
Rytharr

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:24:39 PM

I dont see how this will payout to anyone that was to join now.  I submitted on day 1 but didnt make it in before that one address who made like 60 deposits now it seems all payouts go to mainly that one address.
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:45:35 PM

I will invest more soon, we`ll keep the party going   Grin Grin
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:05:14 PM

Would like to play here but seems semi active and inactive. Maybe if more people where around and good level of deposits flowing would risk a little. Maybe in future if this gets to a really active place and runs a fair while then maybe count me in. Right now to inactive.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
BetGod

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:34:40 PM

Would like to play here but seems semi active and inactive. Maybe if more people where around and good level of deposits flowing would risk a little. Maybe in future if this gets to a really active place and runs a fair while then maybe count me in. Right now to inactive.

Probably, but i`ve been paid out 10+ times from this. I just hope after the website comes out, it will be more active  Tongue
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:50:47 PM

Probably, but i`ve been paid out 10+ times from this. I just hope after the website comes out, it will be more active  Tongue

Yes, invest now fast because the website will be up soon, we are finishing it with my designer, and we will get tons of new investors.

So better invest fast or miss this chance of earning money!
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:55:58 PM

Hi, I need a 0.15BTC loan to pay my website developer, please lend me 0.15BTC and I`ll repay 0.21BTC in 8 days after I get my salary.

The webdeveloper asks for a 0.15BTC advance payment and I dont have that much currently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422807.msg14392851#msg14392851
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:36:21 AM

Ok we will have to wait 1 week then with the website because nobody loaned me 0.15BTC, so i`ll pay my developer after i get my salary.

So hang in there!
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:01:43 AM

well the web developer has quit, so i dont know if the project will go on or not
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:22:37 PM

well the web developer has quit, so i dont know if the project will go on or not

In other words you are not interested in promoting this project? I see you have created a new project, but completely forgot about this project.

I would promote it, but tell me tips how?

I dont abandon my projects, it's just that i need tips from the community Smiley
Vov4ik2682

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560

Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:38:03 PM

In other words you are not interested in promoting this project? I see you have created a new project, but completely forgot about this project.

I dont abandon my projects, it's just that i need tips from the community Smiley

Site/Dapp/Forums/Twitter/Facebook/Etc

This project almost died because you are not interested in promoting it. Look, even this message raised your topic in the first lines of this forum.

It's great idea. I was written message in my twitter, and if you don't mind I can try to translate on russian and will post topic in the Russian-speaking branch. 

Donation for VPS to help IT ARMY of Ukraine in the fight against the russian terrorist state.
LTC: ltc1qj3amr0zkuwq350y88gul5rkgs238sx86rn0h56 BNB: 0xaf7145d738bc43f69a3ff7b7befecd40d8e40037
Telegram UA/EN Twitter Telegram Chat
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:39:28 PM

Site/Dapp/Forums/Twitter/Facebook/Etc

This project almost died because you are not interested in promoting it. Look, even this message raised your topic in the first lines of this forum.

It's great idea. I was written message in my twitter, and if you don't mind I can try to translate on russian and will post topic in the Russian-speaking branch. 

Sure that would be a great help. I`m searching for a new web developer now.

Stay tuned,i might put up a wordpress website soon!
clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:02:04 PM

Ok guys it seems like i found a good webdesigner now.

We are working on the website now, stay tuned, it can be out soon, as soon as  Monday.

Until then keep investing, this treasure chest will pay out again pretty soon Smiley
Vov4ik2682

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560

Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:15:28 AM

Ok guys it seems like i found a good webdesigner now.

We are working on the website now, stay tuned, it can be out soon, as soon as  Monday.

Until then keep investing, this treasure chest will pay out again pretty soon Smiley

Great news  Smiley
And I had translated in russian, here is this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439785.0

Donation for VPS to help IT ARMY of Ukraine in the fight against the russian terrorist state.
LTC: ltc1qj3amr0zkuwq350y88gul5rkgs238sx86rn0h56 BNB: 0xaf7145d738bc43f69a3ff7b7befecd40d8e40037
Telegram UA/EN Twitter Telegram Chat
greymatter

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:19:05 AM

ANOTHER SCAM, BYE BETGOD AND HIS FAKE ACCOUNTS, JUST IGNORE THIS SCAM CONTRACT AND MOVE ALONG
ANOTHER SCAM, BYE BETGOD AND HIS FAKE ACCOUNTS, JUST IGNORE THIS SCAM CONTRACT AND MOVE ALONG

clangtrump (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:00:07 PM

Shut up rubixi you hacker and scammer, you hacked betgods account!

You and your alts are pretty easy to detect....
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: