Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wie bekommtman Gutschein bei Bitmain  (Read 661 times)
Btc-88 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

Hallo
weiss jemand wie ich den Gutschein beantragen kann für den S7
da mein englisch schlecht ist da steht was von Receiver ID und Count
schon maldanke für eure Hilfe
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mamboOo

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:58:25 AM

Bei Bitman bekommst die Gutscheine gratis, fals du mal antminer s7 oder s5 2015 gekauft hast.

Sonst, kannst mal versuchen den user "nhado" zu kontaktieren, und im bitten dir ein paar zu schenken..

I got hundreds of coupon for the $100 off S7 as we've bought a ton of these units.  I don't want to advertise it on the S7 thread as people are trying to sell them and I would be hurting their opportunities.  So for now it's temporarily, Kano's members only, please PM if you're interested in 1.  This is for personal consumption only and will be frown upon if you try to resale them.  At $482 for 1 S7 after the coupon, ROI is simply way too easy.   GL and happy mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: